Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Those boys are in trouble, the only questions are how much and for what exactly. Shame about the girl.... way too young! Parents, good or bad are paying the ultimate price.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be an excellent parent always has been a challenge - and success for some has been fleeting. It does seem that the challenges are much greater today, but so are the resources for success. It is NOT easy work - but what is your alternative?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
is Jacksonville another DemocRAT ran city?

its ridiculous of what they have turned this nation into....

wonder when democRATS are going to legalize rape, allowing black men to rape White women without any consequences...

I'm betting its on their agenda....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CCCC
To be an excellent parent always has been a challenge - and success for some has been fleeting. It does seem that the challenges are much greater today, but so are the resources for success. It is NOT easy work - but what is your alternative?

Resources for success?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You guys had an ice cream truck?

Whoa!

We didn't all grow up in Montanknee ya know........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Parents can do everything right, and sometimes kids make bad decisions, like sneaking out of the house late at night.

It ain't that hard to stay ahead of a teenager, you've already been there and done that........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Parents can do everything right, and sometimes kids make bad decisions, like sneaking out of the house late at night.

It ain't that hard to stay ahead of a teenager, you've already been there and done that........

You gotta sleep sometime.....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Was a time that young folks were not out much past 10:00.

My how folks that have kids have gone to don't care anymore.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We had a babysitter one time that let our oldest daughter (9 at the time) go across town to hang out with boys after dark on a Saturday night. We came home early from our night out and she went on her way, not telling us that our girl was not home in bed like we assumed she was. I caught her sneaking in the house an hour later.

The next morning, I took our daughter and drove straight to the babysitters Mom's place and lit that little bitch up like a Christmas tree in their front yard. When the Mom tried to speak, I just got louder.

The Mom called and apologized later and said her daughter was grounded. She never babysat for us again.

The point is, parents don't ALWAYS know what their kids are up to. You just have to trust that you instilled the values in them that "mostly" keeps them out of trouble.

And when they F up, you let them know it in a manner they won't soon forget.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JeffA
Can we start talking about race now?

The Indy 500 is going to be Sunday, May 30 this year.

Those cars sure can scoot.

I've been going fast in circles all my life, and no-one pays me that kind of money. In fact, it usually costs me.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Most people just don't grasp how many really bad & evil people there are in the world today & are not prepared to acknowledge it either.

Also not prepared to deal with it.

Last edited by local_dirt; 05/10/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
We had a babysitter one time that let our oldest daughter (9 at the time) go across town to hang out with boys after dark on a Saturday night. We came home early from our night out and she went on her way, not telling us that our girl was not home in bed like we assumed she was. I caught her sneaking in the house an hour later.

The next morning, I took our daughter and drove straight to the babysitters Mom's place and lit that little bitch up like a Christmas tree in their front yard. When the Mom tried to speak, I just got louder.

The Mom called and apologized later and said her daughter was grounded. She never babysat for us again.

The point is, parents don't ALWAYS know what their kids are up to. You just have to trust that you instilled the values in them that "mostly" keeps them out of trouble.

So you tell us about how you went after the babysitter (who obviously did wrong), but what was the consequence for your daughter who thought it was alright to hang out with guys across town?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AB2506

So you tell us about how you went after the babysitter (who obviously did wrong), but what was the consequence for your daughter who thought it was alright to hang out with guys across town?

He let them move in together after talking it over with Barnard.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Nothing good happens after midnight

Might be better if more people turned into pumpkins at the stroke of midnight...
Lives would be saved..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Nothing good happens after midnight

Got that right - we lost a 12 year old young lady, about a year ago.
Mistaken identity, ~ 1:00 AM, parents out of town.
Perp thought he was shooting up a rival dealer's vehicle.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I wonder why the cops only have one kid in custody for 2nd degree murder if the stories mentions 2.

Possibly one left before she died or was killed.

For them to level charges so quickly there must have been sufficient evidence.

I can't imagine how her parents and family are taking this!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Originally Posted by JeffA

The Indy 500 is going to be Sunday, May 30 this year.

Those cars sure can scoot.

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AB2506

Sorry. She was grounded also, for a month.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.