Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by Swamplord
90 gr FMJ 243 cal bullets on brown bear ??

WTF ?

Wow, that's way overkill, erebody knows all you need is the 55 gr Blitzking in a 6 Creed for brown bear...

All you need is shot placement from a super high bc creed brass casing, saw it on Facebook

This dude is Timothy Treadwell with a gun. He one claimed to have spent 5 minutes on his back, straddled by a brown bear, with (I shït you not) the penis sheath by his forehead. If you understood bears the way HE understands bears, you’d understand why he walked away without a scratch.

Clearly he can get it done with a .22 caliber air rifle, but opts for big bores like the 6mm to keep it ethical.

You do a "poor" job of retelling an account. Try to get it accurate next time.

Don’t blame me, blame my bullshït filter.

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

WTF ?

Wow, that's way overkill, erebody knows all you need is the 55 gr Blitzking in a 6 Creed for brown bear...

All you need is shot placement from a super high bc creed brass casing, saw it on Facebook

This dude is Timothy Treadwell with a gun. He one claimed to have spent 5 minutes on his back, straddled by a brown bear, with (I shït you not) the penis sheath by his forehead. If you understood bears the way HE understands bears, you’d understand why he walked away without a scratch.

Clearly he can get it done with a .22 caliber air rifle, but opts for big bores like the 6mm to keep it ethical.

I think you suffer from "Little Penis" syndrome. I think you make shallow attempts to discredit me, because I got to live a life, in a time and manner you envy. Either that or your a homosexual with a perverted obsession with me. It was interesting to read the "full" page you wrote about me in another thread, You do have a strange fascination with me. I know nothing about you......and I have zero interest in learning about you.

For the record I think you are making a jackass of yourself with your childish attempts to belittle me.......but enjoy yourself.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

WTF ?

I think you suffer from "Little Penis" syndrome. I think you make shallow attempts to discredit me, because I got to live a life, in a time and manner you envy. Either that or your a homosexual with a perverted obsession with me. It was interesting to read the "full" page you wrote about me in another thread, You do have a strange fascination with me. I know nothing about you......and I have zero interest in learning about you.

For the record I think you are making a jackass of yourself with your childish attempts to belittle me.......but enjoy yourself.

Yet you take the time to validate my comments. I’m not attempting to belittle you in the least, I’m merely stating facts. If they seem belittling, perhaps you might consider thinking before typing. Although, I must admit, I’m a fan of the quotation marks in lieu of randomly using all caps on seemingly irrelevant words.

But, as I enjoy the occasional back and forth, I’d invite you to call out my inaccuracies and misrepresentations. Or, if you’d rather, I’m happy to begin, but you’ll have to forgive me, this one doesn’t come from a forum.

Let’s start with the time you sold an “original” Model 70 Stainless Classic in .300 RUM to a buddy of mine. He gets it home and takes it apart to clean it and finds you’d filled the barrel channel with candle wax and fishing weights. The wax and fishing weights upstaged the magazine follower, that was from another brand of gun, and the wrong action screws.

But my claims that you overprice stuff and mislead potential buyers are clearly misguided.

Your turn.

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 05/09/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
not sure what I stepped into, but I'm out ....

my comment was meant to be humorous & nothing else

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

No problem.......We are good, and again thanks for the help. He (Ducks and Dogs) has a sick obsession with me.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

No problem.......We are good, and again thanks for the help. He (Ducks and Dogs) has a sick obsession with me.

Don’t flatter yourself. It’s more of an obligation to others, who don’t know your past, to provide them with enough information so they know to exercise due diligence when considering a purchase from you. Well, that, and to proceed with caution if they’re thinking about taking you up on a reward-based, albeit slightly illegal, bear hunt. Nothing more, nothing less.

You’re more than capable of providing your own garnish - if you’ll recall, you were catching flack well before my entrance into the other thread.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

You’re more than capable of providing your own garnish - if you’ll recall, you were catching flack well before my entrance into the other thread.

YES........"But" your the only one who has been obsessed with me, and stalking me for about eight years. Your the only one who wrote a "FULL" page of flawed information about me in that thread. Your the only one going to great length in this thread to illustrate that you have a long history of being obsess with me. You should make sure your taking you medications correctly.

Feel free to tell the members here anything you know about me, please try to present it accurately. I'll stand by everything I have actually" done in my life. But not the strange twisted convoluted fabricated stuff you assert, which often has some small element of truth.

Last edited by AGL4now; 05/10/21.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So you didn’t sell a .300 RUM to someone with a few misrepresentations? You haven’t had overpriced land for sale in Hope forever? You aren’t trying to get someone to come kill a bear by offering a reward or letting people hunt a bait site you’re maintaining? You didn’t tell a story about a bear’s penis sheath in your face for five minutes?

I noticed you’ve failed to provide any evidence to the contrary. Like I said, I’m not obsessed with you. I’m just doing my part to make sure other folks don’t buy your BS and end up hosed, too.

By the way, it’s “you’re.”

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Definitely strange, twisted, convoluted, and fabricated:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 05/10/21.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Who is AGL4now anyway? Does he believe what he writes? Come on now a penis shaft inches from my forehead! Are you kidding me?!!! You almost sound like Timothy Treadwell!! What a nutcase!!!!!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
DFTT's

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
DFTT's

Guilty. My apologies to the OP and those involved. I’m out. Back to the ammo, or lack thereof.

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 05/11/21.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Texczech

Who is AGL4now anyway? Does he believe what he writes? Come on now a penis shaft inches from my forehead! Are you kidding me?!!! You almost sound like Timothy Treadwell!! What a nutcase!!!!!

Your as incompetent as Ducks and Dogs......It is penis "SHEATH" and not penis "Shaft".

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If we're lecturing on incompetence and the use of proper grammar, that would be "you're" as opposed to "your".

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by T_Inman
If we're lecturing on incompetence and the use of proper grammar, that would be "you're" as opposed to "your".

Sorry stupid person......learn to "read" the discussion is the distinction between a penis "Shaft" and a penis "Sheath". Your as big a fool as the other two fools. And you dance like an obese hippo. Go on a diet "FATTY".

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Sorry stupid person......learn to "read" the discussion is the distinction between a penis "Shaft" and a penis "Sheath". Your as big a fool as the other two fools. And you dance like an obese hippo. Go on a diet "FATTY".

This is two good to let pass, I'm marking this thread four future reference.

Ted maybe you should post that picture of your fat azz dancing with that little kitty cat ! laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

This is awesome....I am well aware the argument started with the use of "sheath" vs "shaft". I don't need reminded of that, but I do appreciate the attempt.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy

This is two good to let pass, I'm marking this thread four future reference.

Ted maybe you should post that picture of your fat azz dancing with that little kitty cat ! laugh

A pic of myself and my pussy would just be too much for him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You know, I have a certain level of respect for the marginally literate who give it a go on forums.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’m crying here from laughing at this.

Ted, show AGL4 that big sexy, fat ass, of yours...Please !

Specifically, the picture where you’re high elevation hunting for snow cock.

LMFAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,200
Posts18,466,008
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.