Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Five baby girls left all alone with no food or water in 103 degree heat. Saved by an old farmer making his rounds. Otherwise, they’d be dead for sure. The evil of people to leave these babies like this. And then greater evil of the people in our government exploiting the situation on the border and knowing that stuff like this will happen is just evil beyond belief.

Babies

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Gov't needs to finish the damned wall.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Demonrats will do anything to flood this nation with future voters,regardless of the suffering they cause.Their vile lust for power exceeds any humanity they may possess in their disgusting black hearts.

[Linked Image from 100percentfedup.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
MSM only cared about immigrant kids when Trump was in office.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Biden is a senile idiot and a pathological liar, but this stuff happens under every administration. Makes for great rage bait though.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Disgusting

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Geeze.

Looks serious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Biden is a senile idiot and a pathological liar, but this stuff happens under every administration. Makes for great rage bait though.

Interesting.

Where do you live?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The death of every illegal who dies on US soil should be pinned firmly to Biden's ass. He should be charged with murder, fomenting foreign invasion, and treason. Then he should be tried, convicted, and locked up in a contracted South American [bleep] prison for the remainder of his days.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

You nailed that

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The death of every illegal who dies on US soil should be pinned firmly to Biden's ass. He should be charged with murder, fomenting foreign invasion, and treason. Then he should be tried, convicted, and locked up in a contracted South American [bleep] prison for the remainder of his days.

While I sort of agree, we all know that Biden is not calling the shots. But the ones who are calling the shots should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by RiverRider

While I sort of agree, we all know that Biden is not calling the shots. But the ones who are calling the shots should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity

He is in charge, has the fancy podium and draws the wages. It is on him regardless if he is incompetent and unaware because of his encouragement and resurrection of the floods of people heading here.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Biden has had nothing but failure but in fact it is our failure in so many different ways.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like the illegals who foolishly set out to cross the border bear some responsibility too.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stop and think for a minute, the same people that led and then left those children are the same people sneaking into America free and clear.
It's them, their friends and relatives, or associates and those allowing this to happen are accomplices.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Seems like the illegals who foolishly set out to cross the border bear some responsibility too.

They were invited you stupid fugking retard.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
Stop and think for a minute, the same people that led and then left those children are the same people sneaking into America free and clear.
It's them, their friends and relatives, or associates and those allowing this to happen are accomplices.

Uhhhh, what?

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t blame any normal person down there for wanting to get up here as quick as they can. We don’t have to let them and we shouldn’t invite them, but I don’t blame them for wanting to come.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/11/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
There are no problems at the border! Shotgun Joe said so!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

You nailed that

Yup. Anyone facilitating this kind of stuff needs to be lined up against the border wall.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (22250rem, 240NMC, 160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,921 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,306
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.