-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The University of Wyoming and state community colleges are not requiring vaccinations, and the governor recently ordered that no vaccination passports will be required as a prerequisite to interacting with state government.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jackmountain
My daughters college is mandating vaccination to come back on campus. She has a research project that’s very important for her career track this summer but is 100% opposed to the vaccine.
I’m stunned that anyone could mandate you be injected with a drug that hasn’t been FDA approved. Trying to figure out a course of action quickly. Guess we’ll be contacting a few attorneys we use tomorrow for legal advice. The same liberal Fucqs that scream “woman’s body, “woman’s choice” for abortion push this? The level of Hypocrisy on display is absolutely nauseating.

There Has to be counterfeit vaccination cards I think this is one position I would be in to break the law and use it. I’m looking at losing a $15,000 a month job in Alaska seasonally because I refuse to have the vaccine

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Nestucca
My daughters college is mandating vaccination to come back on campus. She has a research project that’s very important for her career track this summer but is 100% opposed to the vaccine.
I’m stunned that anyone could mandate you be injected with a drug that hasn’t been FDA approved. Trying to figure out a course of action quickly. Guess we’ll be contacting a few attorneys we use tomorrow for legal advice. The same liberal Fucqs that scream “woman’s body, “woman’s choice” for abortion push this? The level of Hypocrisy on display is absolutely nauseating.

There Has to be counterfeit vaccination cards I think this is one position I would be in to break the law and use it. I’m looking at losing a $15,000 a month job in Alaska seasonally because I refuse to have the vaccine

Im surprised there’s not some for sale on the classifieds here yet. Bet $100 they’ll be for sale at the next gun show, next to the beef jerky and the guy selling Chinese knives and tasers

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even IF it were FDA approved.
Remember the HPV shots/vaccines?
They forced college students to get that for a couple of years and had so much push back, eventually, that they gave up pushing those drugs.

There's no authority above God.
God gave us this body.
When someone makes the decision outlined in my signature, that body becomes the temple if the Holy Spirit. There's religious grounds for fighting this.
The legal term would be "sincere religious conviction."

Someone else will have to address the legal part, but if she chooses that route, it should be someone who is a courtroom lawyer that handles cases like that IMHO.
Alex Jones a lawyer just began filings against forced vaccinations/medications. If interested, just pm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nestucca

By counterfeit, do you believe that means not state issued? There's lots of cards , certifications, etc that are not illegal, but check your own state codes.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
They forced college students to get that for a couple of years and had so much push back, eventually, that they gave up pushing those drugs.

God gave us this body.
When someone makes the decision outlined in my signature, that body becomes the temple if the Holy Spirit. There's religious grounds for fighting this.

Someone else will have to address the legal part, but if she chooses that route, it should be someone who is a courtroom lawyer that handles cases like that IMHO.
Alex Jones a lawyer just began filings against forced vaccinations/medications. If interested, just pm

After a little research, the state allows religious exemptions. Goes on to say this doesn’t have to be based on the tenants of any organized religion, your conscience can dictate it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There ya go.

Tell them she worships her dad.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Now, now....no one is going to force you to get the vaccine.

In fact...if you like keeping your Non-Vaccinated status......you can keep it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God gave us this body.

After a little research, the state allows religious exemptions. Goes on to say this doesn’t have to be based on the tenants of any organized religion, your conscience can dictate it.

No [bleep]. The link I posted. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

God gave us this body.

Good to hear that.
From memory now, the public (primary/secondary) schools have religious exemptions in all states but WV, Mississippi, and more recently Cali(?)
I wasn't sure if that applied to colleges too.

I would contact the county health departments.
The school clinics might also have them .
I've been told that some states require by law for them to keep the forms and provide upon request. YMMV.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oh yeah. I missed that post.
I am surprised. It looks like NY and Maine also passed a regulation eliminating the religious exemption.

Good link.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell them you are of the

My Body, My Choice.

Religon.

They will give her an 80% before the first assignment.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jack,

I just watched this and thought of you.
The second half is the commentary about the news report regarding your subject and the cards that I just learned that the CDC was issuing.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Have her go out and get Covid - that way she will have some antibodies. Or get the damn shot.

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would ask the Dean of admission to show where your daughter agreed to those terms upon payment.
Then through your attorney, demand a refund for tuition and time spent.
Or claim an exemption, whatever seems right to you.

Make sure time spent is billed accordingly, of course.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am more than pleased that my youngest and last son graduated from A&M in ME last year and is house shopping as I type. Something as simple as diving diffy Q's set a buddy of his back a year and into these times. He is heading to Taiwan in a couple of months.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

They can’t force her to do squat unless they want their coffers left penniless, and their alumni never to contribute again for fiduciary negligence, because you could sue them into bankruptcy.

She has a legal binding contract with that university where they agreed to provide a degree after she completes their curriculum. One party alone can not alter, and force the other party in a legal binding contract to submit to changes. Their curriculum is a contract with your daughter.

New students applying to attend the university program, where they require the shots as part of their curriculum is different. The potential student has a right to pass, and go elsewhere.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Wow is all I can say. You are spot on in your comparison on the abortion issue. Hope you find a good lawyer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
It's still experimental. Govt can't force it. Private installation can I guess. My question would be if they receive federal funds????

Our state college is mandating shots to get back on campus. From what I understand this is blatantly illegal, but that doesn't stop the mobster commie Governor or woke legislature and board or regents.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
It's still experimental. Govt can't force it. Private installation can I guess. My question would be if they receive federal funds????

Our state college is mandating shots to get back on campus. From what I understand this is blatantly illegal, but that doesn't stop the mobster commie Governor or woke legislature and board or regents.

That might actually require the action of residents of Nevada to intervene.

Let's all hold our breath...

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,314
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.