Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

“If you study a little history, you will find that those who call themselves "jews" are not...”

Exactly. The Khazarian “Jewish” mafia that controls most of the governments in the world are completely invisible to the average sheeple. They are most definitely NOT “Jews”. They are absolutely Satanic and evil to the extreme. To any sincere enquirers: extensively research “1666” and “The Protocols Of Zion”. It’s hard to swallow, but what truth is easy to digest?

I guess they are much smarter than you students of history. They are kicking your dumb azz and you can do nothing about it.

Loser

mike r

Hebrews were in Jerusalem when ruled by the Rome. They were there when ruled by the Byzantines. They were there through the Muslims and Crusaders. They were there when ruled by the Ottomans. There has been a Hebrew presence in the land since Moses and likely before that. I doubt all Hebrews went to Egypt in the time of Joseph. Keep in mind that Paleo Hebrew is Phoenician. Hebrews were most likely there when Moses brought Hebrews from Egypt back to Jerusalem..

Last edited by jdm953; 05/13/21.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
U.S. Aid to Israel: What U.S. Taxpayer Should Know
by Tom Malthaner
https://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s....l-figures-facts-and-impact.html#TAXPAYER

This morning as I was walking down Shuhada Street in Hebron, I saw graffiti marking the newly painted storefronts and awnings. Although three months past schedule and 100 percent over budget, the renovation of Shuhada Street was finally completed this week. The project manager said the reason for the delay and cost overruns was the sabotage of the project by the Israeli settlers of the Beit Hadassah settlement complex in Hebron. They broke the street lights, stoned project workers, shot out the windows of bulldozers and other heavy equipment with pellet guns, broke paving stones before they were laid and now have defaced again the homes and shops of Palestinians with graffiti. The settlers did not want Shuhada St. opened to Palestinian traffic as was agreed to under Oslo 2. This renovation project is paid for by USAID funds and it makes me angry that my tax dollars have paid for improvements that have been destroyed by the settlers.

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72
billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I am angry when I see Israeli settlers from Hebron destroy improvements made to Shuhada Street with my tax money. Also, it angers me that my government is giving over $10 billion to a country that is more prosperous than most of the other countries in the world and uses much of its money for strengthening its military and the oppression of the Palestinian people.

What about the 155 billion that Bummer sent to Iran cash in a Jet.That does not bother you?

That stinks, too. We're complaining about all the tax and debt we incur on behalf of all of these foreigners. They spend small amounts to buy our politicians and receive gobs in aid money. Then we are stuck wasting yet more on interest.

Focusing on Israel here should bring some sense to the discussion rather than cheering on a fight with no regard for the fact that we always lose where it matters to us.

Foreigners are treated better by our government than we are.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Your fiscal outrage seems very focused and without perspective. We've given at least quadruple that to our enemies in the region.

I could hardly find an article covering all foreign aid short enough for anyone to read.

Numbers? I saw that one third of all US aid goes to Israel. Also saw they are doing well on their own and don't really need our help.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by GAGoober
[quote=urbaneruralite]U.S. Aid to Israel: What U.S. Taxpayer Should Know
by Tom Malthaner

This morning as I was walking down Shuhada Street in Hebron, I saw graffiti marking the newly painted storefronts and awnings. Although three months past schedule and 100 percent over budget, the renovation of Shuhada Street was finally completed this week. The project manager said the reason for the delay and cost overruns was the sabotage of the project by the Israeli settlers of the Beit Hadassah settlement complex in Hebron. They broke the street lights, stoned project workers, shot out the windows of bulldozers and other heavy equipment with pellet guns, broke paving stones before they were laid and now have defaced again the homes and shops of Palestinians with graffiti. The settlers did not want Shuhada St. opened to Palestinian traffic as was agreed to under Oslo 2. This renovation project is paid for by USAID funds and it makes me angry that my tax dollars have paid for improvements that have been destroyed by the settlers.

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72 billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I am angry when I see Israeli settlers from Hebron destroy improvements made to Shuhada Street with my tax money. Also, it angers me that my government is giving over $10 billion to a country that is more prosperous than most of the other countries in the world and uses much of its money for strengthening its military and the oppression of the Palestinian people.

Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
U.S. Aid to Israel: What U.S. Taxpayer Should Know
by Tom Malthaner

F you & F all the other anti-Semite terrorists attacking Israel. I hope Israel lays waste to those bastards attacking them.

Settle down the old gym-sock rhetoric, Jethro.

US taxpayers should have a say where we put out funds...

You do. It is called electing good representatives. Do you keep electing the same people to congress time after time? Or do you try and get the bums out of office. We have a Republic based on elected representatives that control spending. You understand that right?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
“And the oppression of the Palestinian people “, says it all.

Never mind the “bottle rockets” as TRH would say.

The Palestinian People are a bit like the Kurds in that they are considered as foul balls that no one wants.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
i am delighted by every dime of US money that goes to Israel.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's a sample of what our enemies have given back to us. By the way we gave plenty of tax dollars to these sick people too, with the exception of the first example.

1801–1805) First Barbary War also known as the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast War. We had an excellent president at that time, Thomas Jefferson. None of the opponents in this were Jews.

Iran holds 52 American diplomats and citizens hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. No Jews involved here.

Oct. 12, 2000 the USS Cole was attacked and 17 sailors died. None of the killers were Jews.

9/11/2001 close to 3000 people died that day. Most of the killers were from Saudi Arabia. None of the killers were Jews.

Sept. 11, 2012, four Americans were killed during an attack on an American diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya. These killers were of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of obama and clinton's allies. None of the killers were Jews.

Here's one that's not us but the Jews getting killed, they were a real threat to the Muslims too. 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany. 9 Olympic athletes and their trainers murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

May 15, 1974 Ma’alot, Israel. Palestinian terrorists took more than 100 students hostage in a school building, killing 22 and gravely wounding 68. Not only did they kill innocent children but they let their carnal lust have it's way and did some raping too.

Last edited by Jim1611; 05/14/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The first thing to get straight is there are no Palestinians. They are displaced Arabs that nobody in the Arab kingdom wants. The next thing is Oslo Accords was when the Clinton Regime badgered Israel into ceding territory to the fake Palestinian PLO. Many "Jewish Settlers" were uprooted and the PLO just got uglier. Arafat's map did not include any land for the Jews. The PLO invented Terrorism and perfected the art of delivering bombs on the bodies of children in order to kill and maim innocent citizens at heavily populated areas.

Over the years America has wasted huge amounts of money on the Palestinians and they use it to dig tunnels and buy weapons to destroy Israelis. Spare me the poor pitiful me [bleep] while your comrades are raining down missiles on Israel attempting to kill innocent citizens.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Here's a sample of what our enemies have given back to us. By the way we gave plenty of tax dollars to these sick people too, with the exception of the first example.

1801–1805) First Barbary War also known as the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast War. We had an excellent president at that time, Thomas Jefferson. None of the opponents in this were Jews.

Iran holds 52 American diplomats and citizens hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. No Jews involved here.

Oct. 12, 2000 the USS Cole was attacked and 17 sailors died. None of the killers were Jews.

9/11/2001 close to 3000 people died that day. Most of the killers were from Saudi Arabia. None of the killers were Jews.

Sept. 11, 2012, four Americans were killed during an attack on an American diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya. These killers were of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of obama and clinton's allies. None of the killers were Jews.

Here's one that's not us but the Jews getting killed, they were a real threat to the Muslims too. 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany. 9 Olympic athletes and their trainers murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

May 15, 1974 Ma’alot, Israel. Palestinian terrorists took more than 100 students hostage in a school building, killing 22 and gravely wounding 68. Not only did they kill innocent children but they let their carnal lust have it's way and did some raping too.

You forgot the USS Liberty. 34 US servicemen killed by the Israelis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Face it, neither side over there really likes us. The Israelis are just much better at using us.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
How often do Israeli military break into pally homes and cut the throats of kids? Never

The reverse? As often as they can.

How many pallys would Israel kill if they had no weapons? The murderers.

How many Israelis would the pallys kill if they could? All.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There are even murderers in America.

Some in Israel killed US sailors.

The Palestinians are part of a religious group out to destroy America, much as their obamanation of desolation tried to do and worked for when he served illegally as the potus of the US.

You lieberals live a lie and serve those who work for satan who wants to destroy GODS Israel, the believers (all of who HE says will be saved) all over the world and the country dedicated to HIS edict, the US, that all men are created equal and HIS desire that ALL should be free, an anathema to your satanic god.

You fight who created you, as your dimocommie buds in govt and the msm and education do. They fight to destroy the constitution that gave them sustinence, like a dogbthat bites the masters hand that feeds it. You and yours are the dog that returns to its vomint.

You are the modern Babylon, full of babble (nonsense, insanity, you cant even sex a baby). The ancient Babylon fell, and you satan worshippers will fall also.

It is written in creations history and in the stars.

And the angel of the Lord said to her,

“Behold, you are pregnant
and shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,[a]
because the Lord has listened to your affliction.
12 He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone's hand against him,
and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Upkiker and Urbanriralite and Suckermore and gayghost and Calledumb and Plowboy Tim and Jimon10, you want us to support your heros, and they cant even sex a baby while telling us to follow the science. The science said Hydroxychloroquine works and is safer than asthma.

Odds are you cant take 2 aspirin a day for ten years without suffereing a stroke or ulcers. Hydroxychloroquine is cleared for pregnant and nursing women.

Follow the science my ass.

Your heros suck and bend over for the "wild ass" of mankind

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by add
[quote=GAGoober]...

Settle down the old gym-sock rhetoric, Jethro.

US taxpayers should have a say where we put out funds...

You do. It is called electing good representatives. Do you keep electing the same people to congress time after time? Or do you try and get the bums out of office. We have a Republic based on elected representatives that control spending. You understand that right?

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/contrib.php?cycle=2020&ind=q05 (There are pro-Muslim PACs, too. Pro-Israel PACs outspend them 60:1.)

A problem is our so-called representatives spend much of their time fund raising to meet party obligations and to get re-elected. They're not listening to us because they must listen to who will give them money to stay in the game. Term limits are the answer. ( https://conventionofstates.com/ab_petition?from=petition_banner&utm_source=popup ) The convention of states seems to do better this cycle than it has in past from what I can tell.

Last edited by urbaneruralite; 05/14/21.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Jim1611

You forgot the USS Liberty. 34 US servicemen killed by the Israelis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Face it, neither side over there really likes us. The Israelis are just much better at using us.

Why don't you dig some more dirt up on the Jews. I imagine that effort will get buried pretty fast compared to the Muslims. At least Israel apologized for mistaking the ship. Have we ever gotten one of those from the people you seem to align yourself with?

Last edited by Jim1611; 05/14/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Follow the science Up an Ur.

Muslims either throw your quueer corksucking buds off rooftops or force them to have sex change operations.

AFAIC, their only redeeming social value.

Tell us why China and Japan have bans on them.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good news Up and Ur. At least Bitemes buds, China News is on your side. They report that after, i suppose, Israels unprovoked attack, the PLO strikes back.

Enjoy. I prefer the first part, where moden babylon accolytes shout as the building falls in on its terrorists, your and zeros heros.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The sounds and signs of your modern Babylon.

WHO director says we may have to have seasonal masks and lockdowns forever.

Modern science, school and church and resturant lockdowns and social distancing over a year for us but ship COVID-19 kids and drug resistant TB all over the US without regard to social distancing.

Makes sense to you commie pukes, doesnt it Up, Uk, Sickermore, sac, Piddler and Calledumb, but if we ask you geniuses to explain, all we get is crickets.

Well pardon me if saner brains disagree.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just do ground vehicles but....do you understand how many M109s, 88's, BFVs, etc are spread out all over the world? 99% of those countries borrow $$$ from us to pay us for those vehicles. Think about that for a second.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,267 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.