-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been a card carrying member of the twice decorated Pfizer club since early march.....

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"My body, my choice." has been the rally cry for lefty pro-choice abortionists for ever.

I can't wait to remind them of that when I choose not to get the vaccine and they give me the gears. smile

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I had the two Moderna shots without issue. I fully expect proof of vaccination will be a requirement for my entry into Canada.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Your medical history is your own durn business.

Yet you start a thread about who does what.....

if you think I wanted to know, then you missed the point.

the question was rhetorical.

I simply want people to make informed choices.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"OSHA says employers requiring vaccination must assume the liability which the drug companies are indemnified for..."

If true. that's great to hear.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by jackmountain
May the idiots identify themselves so we may ridicule them for our entertainment...

Trump got the vaccine as I remember he stating. I haven't gotten it and probably won't at this point and I did vote for Trump in 2016 primary and both Presidential races, so just putting that out there. Just kind of amused at the way things have gotten on here as of late. Waiting to see who calls him an Idiot first.

He was an idiot for playing their stupid games. Shoulda held fast, fired Fauci, kept the economy open and still been President. He was the only hope to save democracy.

He was our only hope to save the Republic. Democracy is the most evil of all governments.

Good thing we don’t live in a democracy, right?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got both the Moderna shots. Second one made me feel kind crappy the next day.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"OSHA says employers requiring vaccination must assume the liability which the drug companies are indemnified for..."

If true. that's great to hear.

reported on at/by christiansfortruth.com/osha-rules-employers-w.....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Had Covid and survived. No intention of getting the so called vaccine.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I've had the two shots of the Moderna vaccine.
For the same reason we vaccinate cattle, dogs, and our children.

NONE of these COVID-19 "vaccines" will give you any immunity to a COVID-19 infection and the vaccine makers have never claimed they will. Only Adolf Fauci's CDC and the FDA are making that claim so their friends in the drug business can sell more "vaccines". You can still get infected and give it to other people including your family.

IC B3

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I repeat, I hope 200 million idiots in the USA don't get ANY immunizations and ALL die.

1950 150 million great place
2021 350 million [bleep] hole

World
1950 2 odd billion not too bad
2021 7+ billion complete [bleep].

Of course when the Chinese unleash Covid Mk II that kills all non-Mongol races, Mother Earth will breath a sigh of relief.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
We took it, haven’t grown horns or a tail.... yet.

I got mine through the VA. No adverse aftereffects and my last shot was over two months ago. I am disappointed, I was thinking growing another arm might come in handy.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
[quote=Scott F][quote=OldmanoftheSea]

I don't consider the VA socialized health care. (even though in some places, according to some reports the quality of care is/was as bad as under communism).

I get the best Healthcare of my life.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
What if it's the other way? And all the wet Hens that got the drug, that there unsure of side affects, and you all Die! Just have to wait and see! Lol

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NYNY
I repeat, I hope 200 million idiots in the USA don't get ANY immunizations and ALL die.

World

Of course when the Chinese unleash Covid Mk II that kills all non-Mongol races, Mother Earth will breath a sigh of relief.

Orrrrrr, the Chinese could release a Covid that only interacts with those that have been vaccinated.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I did not.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by NYNY

World

Orrrrrr, the Chinese could release a Covid that only interacts with those that have been vaccinated.........

There was a study early on from England that suggested detrimental issues for the vaccinated when another variant comes along.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
It depends on who made the vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine seems to be the best as it gives immunity to the new variants. Now the Johnson and Johnson has caused some to get blood clots. It uses human fetal tissue. Hmm. Now the antibodies of those who get the virus wear off in 6-9 months. Our grandson got it and we paid to have him tested for antibodies 3 times in 9 months. After 9 months he lost the antibodies. So you have to get a shot every year, just like the flu.

Me and my wife got the Pfizer shots, and we tested and we have antibodies. I have RA, a bad heart, and am type II diabetic. So I was at a huge risk, and so I researched everything I could find and got the Pfizer shot. I also have a supply of hydroxi from RA meds and horse Ivermectin (take it by weight). Also take zinc and vitamin D3. So I prepared.

The virus is real, and I believe it was manufactured in Wuhan, China at their viral lab and it got out by accident or intentionally, we will never know for sure. Studies in India and Israel say it is a SAR's virus with two bat virus genes and an HIV gene in it. This doesn't happen naturally. Makes it easy to spread and causes death for those at risk. So, China which has about 1.5 billion people may have wanted to eliminate their unhealthy population and didn't care if it spread to the west so as to get Trump out of office and bring down Western economies.

Trump fast tracked the vaccine by getting the government to pay for it's development by several companies. Each company had a little different approach and different methods. The Chinese version has been found to not work about 30-35% of the time, yet they still push it on third world countries. While the Pfizer vaccine works 95-98% of the time. That is better than nothing.

I was wondering when they would remove the stupid mask mandate from those who took the vaccine. They just wanted control as long as they could.

i am a type two diabetic, and had seven stents put in in december.
my cardiologist said get the shot.
my endocrinologist said get the shot
primary doctor said get the shot
my wifes kidney doctor said get the shot
my wifes cancer specilist said get the shot.
I have had the first one, wife too, no negative reaction with the moderna.
i trust the above with advice more so than various wingnuts on this forum.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Wingnuts is charitable.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
no

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,196 guests, and 788 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.