-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BC's top doctor said we are doing it this way, single dose, the rest of you can do what you want. In the end they followed BC's lead. It was the same with the interval between doses. That was her teams calculations on how to protect the most people. The BC provincial government left it in their hands.

We are are getting close to end.Then we can look at the box scores and see which jurisdictions were most successful. We already know who came in last, but at least their hockey team has a chance at the Cup . Go Jets

I think you give the feds all together too much credit. They are not that smart.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Against the original virus, the single dose was something like 80% effective. With the shortage of vaccine, a wider coverage would slow the spread. But here is the kicker against " variants of concern " the effectiveness drops down. How much ? Like so much of this science, the studies are incomplete. The Indian variant mark 2 version is very concerning. PLS excuse the use of the word concerning, I should maybe have used worrisome, that's a bit strong.. With just the single dose I have felt safer, though I'm still doing all the things. I don't have to worry about hospitalization, dying or worse, wishing I had. But with Indian variant mark 2,from what has been suggested, that second dose can't come quick enough.

The pandemic playbook was written 100 years ago so it's no surprise they all would fellow it, sorta. When this started I looked up studies on the Spanish Flu , these studies predated the current politics by years. So No BS. I'm sure all the provincial public health scientists have also read them.

please provide the research that shows on shot is 80 per cent effective? Which vaccine was used in this research? How many clinical studies (normally takes years to be reliable and prove the efficacy) How long is one the one shot vaccine effective? one month
/ 6 months? a year?

sounds like you're just making up stuff again like you always do. lol

Last edited by ribka; 05/27/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Not smart, more like arrogant 😉

They are not smart

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ribka 12,427 posts , hmmm.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's not an answer.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I guess I wasn’t aware of Dr. Henry’s role in selecting the vaccine policy

The references that I saw , by our provincial government and the federal government, usually references NACI and the position they put forward on March 3, 2021

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't give her all the credit, it was her team. Here in BC we have some pretty highly regarded scientists at UBC and SFU. The modelling that those people at SFU accurately predicted the third wave, and that was using the UK variant. BC went into circuit breaker with the Brazilian and Indian Mark One variants. You never see much BC news, Photo-Op Ford takes up most of the space nationally.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wouldn't give her all the credit, it was her team. Here in BC we have some pretty highly regarded scientists at UBC and SFU. The modelling that those people at SFU accurately predicted the third wave, and that was using the UK variant. BC went into circuit breaker with the Brazilian and Indian Mark One variants. You never see much BC news, Photo-Op Ford takes up most of the space nationally.

Well yeah, which is part of the problem I and others have......how come some of these brilliant scientists are not running this Covid thing in Canada, instead I am to trust Mr Tam?

Well, I don't, and I dont trust any of the others that are there to fill the gaps in our "inclusiveness". It shows how this government views the intelligence of its Citizens. I dont trust Dr Henry either, she seems unhinged, the crying during her updates really makes me feel apprehensive about her mental health, seriously, I dont like my healthcare practitioner crying and then telling me we are going to be ok.

Last edited by 673; 05/28/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She was likely wrong, some will never be OK.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Pretty much the response I expected from someone who is a brain washed poorly educated science denying cult member. Funny when someone who never took a university level science ( like Canada's lib leader and art teacher and virtue signaling moron Justin) lectures on science and studies but presents zero evidence.

you and Steve posting lie after lie after lie

No wonder wonder so many innocent Canadians died this past year needlessly with you voting with your shallow self righteous emotions

The eastern provinces keep screwing up over and over and thousands of innocent Canadians needlessly die and Steve keeps praising them lmao

Last edited by ribka; 05/28/21.
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I give her all the credit. It was she who treated the entire province equally and shut down rural BC, with no cases, just as she did the LML. It was she who stayed firmly behind the curve from the outset. She and her experts could have made some effort to prevent the introduction of the variants but, instead chose to lie to the BC people some more then restrict them some more. She was complicit in taking a relatively innocuous virus and turning it into a disaster. It was she and her experts who worked so hard to come up with plans to coerce people into getting a shot. She deserves a lot of credit. It is right to say, some will never be OK; they are broke and their business is gone. GD

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Ask Miss Lynn ------

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by greydog
I give her all the credit. It was she who treated the entire province equally and shut down rural BC, with no cases, just as she did the LML. It was she who stayed firmly behind the curve from the outset. She and her experts could have made some effort to prevent the introduction of the variants but, instead chose to lie to the BC people some more then restrict them some more. She was complicit in taking a relatively innocuous virus and turning it into a disaster. It was she and her experts who worked so hard to come up with plans to coerce people into getting a shot. She deserves a lot of credit. It is right to say, some will never be OK; they are broke and their business is gone. GD

Yes that seems to have been a consistent approach through out Canada

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

tell me more of you medical background and your experiences with vaccines, human immune systems, university level science classes and pandemics.

you're starting look like a clueless uneducated idiot like Ms Justin. lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
She was likely wrong, some will never be OK.
lol

still refuses to admit his lack of basic understanding of science

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm afraid you missed that one totally.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
A new variant has been identified in Vietnam. Expect BS Bonnie and her experts to lobby for direct flights from Vietnam to Vancouver, ASAP. GD

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Then we read stories like this and realize they have absolutely no idea. Case, and body counts on the news every night reminds me of the old news reels of the Vietnam war. Its all smoke and mirrors. They have no idea how many people have died directly from covid, but the number is much smaller than is reported

https://torontosun.com/news/provinc...OdNL2AKRrX-cwV6lIjnBJskTn0GEI1MXYlsJtEII

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm afraid you missed that one totally.

where are these studies you refer to regarding Covid?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You missed again, you can't hit a breaking ball if your life depended on it.

Look the numbers yourself if you are that interested,, I/m sure Pfizer, Moderna and AZ all have published their studies.

I have a Harbourcraft tinny. When I want to troll I pull the Yami up and use the electric motor.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 15 invisible), 1,966 guests, and 796 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.