Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by cfran
Come on man, I enjoyed the title! 😊

But please give us your rationale as to why we have 9 fully vaccinated NY Yankees who have the “vid”? This should be interesting, I mean the “vaccines” are like 96% effective, right??

What a joke.

Who were the scheduled to play?

Your answer, the good, bad and the ulgy.
The Lancet

You really need to educate yourself. I asked a simple question. Clearly the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent getting Covid, which was my point. You missed that.

So you disagree with the findings of the Lancet Report? What part of it can you prove wrong?

What part of it can you prove wrong?

Ask him about all the family members of his that have died of covid.

Also ask him if he is a 300lb diabetic..... high risk.... sooo everybody should stay home, wear mask, get the shot etc.... if it saves one fatties life it's worth it! :;)

You do not know anything about my health. Do you think that healthy, young people cannot get COVID? 34% of the reported cases are from people 45 or younger. Creating a lie does nothing to make your point, it only highlights your ignorance. Which is impressive.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Healthy ,young people will not be significantly affected by the Bologna virus . so STFU and quit parroting MSM talking points. Think for yourself, grasshopper.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Healthy ,young people will not be significantly affected by the Bologna virus . so STFU and quit parroting MSM talking points. Think for yourself, grasshopper.

Oh really?
Science News

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Oh really?
Science News

How’s brother #2?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Come on man, I enjoyed the title! 😊

But please give us your rationale as to why we have 9 fully vaccinated NY Yankees who have the “vid”? This should be interesting, I mean the “vaccines” are like 96% effective, right??

What a joke.

Who were the scheduled to play?

Your answer, the good, bad and the ulgy.
The Lancet

You really need to educate yourself. I asked a simple question. Clearly the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent getting Covid, which was my point. You missed that.

So you disagree with the findings of the Lancet Report? What part of it can you prove wrong?

What part of it can you prove wrong?

Ask him about all the family members of his that have died of covid.

Also ask him if he is a 300lb diabetic..... high risk.... sooo everybody should stay home, wear mask, get the shot etc.... if it saves one fatties life it's worth it! :;)

You do not know anything about my health. Do you think that healthy, young people cannot get COVID? 34% of the reported cases are from people 45 or younger. Creating a lie does nothing to make your point, it only highlights your ignorance. Which is impressive.

Holy buckets you avoid the key points, slippery. Yes, young people get it, all the time. Fact is it’s a non-event for almost everyone, and mostly the young. If you get it, like me, so be it at least you have real antibodies, something you won’t get with a “vaccine”. What about the Yankees?

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh really?
Science News

How’s brother #2?

LOL

The thread topic is " Did you get the vaccine” Have you got your jab yet? never mind you would probably lie about it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Didn't get the vaccine and don't plan to. Don't get fugging flu shot either.... Both stupid fugging ideas.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Didn't get the vaccine and don't plan to. Don't get fugging flu shot either.... Both stupid fugging ideas.

A fugking men. If you're Dad in 2021, one your Ten Commandments as a Parent is to teach your sons to say' Flu and Bologna Virus Vaccines are fugking useleless and for puzzies. "

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Oh really?
Science News

How’s brother #2?

LOL

The thread topic is " Did you get the vaccine” Have you got your jab yet? never mind you would probably lie about it.

Go fugk your good looking cousin , you useless hillbilly sum bytch.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bobinpa

A fugking men. If you're Dad in 2021, one your Ten Commandments as a Parent is to teach your sons to say' Flu and Bologna Virus Vaccines are fugking useleless and for puzzies. "

Absolutely!!! The Librards have recently lowered the “age-limit” to “vaccine-eligible” kids from 16years old to 12. Wait; A few months ago the CDC told the public that children under 16 had immunity, and did not need the jab! Which is it? Has there been a major breakthrough in the scientific research into this “virus”? Also, “President” Hidin’ just announced that those that have taken the jab don’t have to mask up or socially distance, based on ZERO new “scientific evidence” 🤔. Nothing to see here libtards; let’s just pull our Linus blankets over our heads and suck our thumbs

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Oh really?
Science News

How’s brother #2?

LOL

Go fugk your good looking cousin , you useless hillbilly sum bytch.

Is hillbilly an insult? Never been south of the Mason Dixon line.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

No... but a fuqking Yankee is an insult.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Please say sir when you address me.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MarkWV

“Yankee” now-a-days means you are a clueless Demonrat that needs to stay north of the Mason-Dixon Line. We don’t want your kind to infiltrate our conservative states. Stay there and eat the Results of Liberalism that you voted for

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got a couple shots, but I have no actual documentation as to what passed through the needle. Still feel about the same.

1Minute
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I haven't got the shot, and personally I can't see any benefits to doing so. If you've already had the China flu, you have the antibodies. And if you haven't already had the China flu your immune system must be up to the task to keep you healthy. My guess is within 10 years we'll know if the China flu vaccine is a killer or savior.
Damn yankees, they're the same as negros. The one's who live in the city need killing.

Life is good live it while you can.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Saw part of a show night before last, with a Doctor who told about the virus. She and the lab she works for have been working on this Vaccine

for 10 years. They did a study and found out the viruses come out about ever 8 to 10 years, that is why they started working on the vaccine.

The Engineers who design the equipment to make the vaccine also started at least 8 years ago to develope and build it. Much of the funding for

the RMA vaccine was payed for by the US Army, because it is the first type of vaccine that can be changed in a mater of weeks to cure a virus from one

of our enemys. The Army also acted as a clearing house to send research information back and forth between reaserch centers. Just shows making this

vaccine was not a over night developement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How much time must pass before a person can be vaccinated for a second time?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
How much time must pass before a person can be vaccinated for a second time?

Just wait. They are gonna tell all you Covtard idiots when to buy more vaccine. LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Son in laws mom wouldn’t get vaccinated, guess what? She is in hospital fighting for her life. She is 72, overweight, lifelong smoker. Her son in law died from the Commie virus in three days. She is a Dumass.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.