Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Wife went in Pet Smart to get treats for the dog. Cashier told her she had to wear a mask. Wife replied she had been vaccinated and had no need for a mask. Cashier called manager and they insisted and threatened to call the police if she did not comply with the "Store rule" I agree with owners should be able to make their own rules but that does not apply to BLM or any other protected group. We have marked Pet Smart off the list.
Fear is the mind killer!

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Chewy

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve been a petsmart twice in my life

For one of those times, I watched a Boxer hike its leg on a kennel full of baby rabbits.

😂🤣

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
One of the supermarkets in town (Rosauers) just stopped requiring masks yesterday. They have a sign up that says they encourage people to wear masks while shopping, but it's not required.

Today, I was shopping and a Karen said that I should be wearing a mask (she wasn't in my face, but it still annoyed me).

I told her that there is no such requirement and that if she really had a fear of the virus, she should stop wearing a face diaper and get an N95 or better mask and stop worrying whether others are wearing useless rags on their faces.

Silence.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get woke , Go Broke. I've had only one experiance wih mask Nazis in a retail setting. The Good Will store, Face mask Nazi Karen told me and another customer we weren't allowed in with out it. I had already been in the store for 15 minutes and was leaving. The guy coming in turned and left as well as 4 people who were walking up when I told them the mask Nazis were mandating. They got in their truck as well. Since Good Will probably depends more on donations then actual customers, they may go uneffected. But I have no sympathy for business that fail because of the Nazis.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am all for a private business making whatever rule they want for entering and doing business within their store. We should all be for that. As a customer, it's up to me to decide if I want to comply with their wishes and do business there, or take my business elsewhere. A business will either succeed or fail based on how they run their business. It's their investment, and I really don't care which outcome they have.

I've left restaurants before because I did not meet their dress code. No big deal. I didn't go hungry. There are so many places to shop now, both store front and online, that it's only an issue for those who want to make it an issue.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 348winchester
Get woke , Go Broke. I've had only one experiance wih mask Nazis in a retail setting. The Good Will store, Face mask Nazi Karen told me and another customer we weren't allowed in with out it. I had already been in the store for 15 minutes and was leaving. The guy coming in turned and left as well as 4 people who were walking up when I told them the mask Nazis were mandating. They got in their truck as well. Since Good Will probably depends more on donations then actual customers, they may go uneffected. But I have no sympathy for business that fail because of the Nazis.

Literally the only time I've ever been chased out of a store by aggressive staff demanding I get out unless I put on a mask was at a Gainesville gun store called M & C Army Surplus. I won't be back. Most gun stores not only don't care if you wear a mask, few if any of the staff wear one. In fact, there's one gun store nearby that actually has a sign that says you're not permitted in the store if you're wearing a mask.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pet Smart is way overpriced anyway.

With the two strays I took in a year ago I just use sprinkles of grated mozzarella cheese as treats. Helps a lot with compliance issues, I announce them as “cheese bribes!”. Best of all they don’t seem to have a concept of how much they’re actually getting 🙂

Also , mozzarella is one of my faves too so I don’t gotta go out of my way for dog treats.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’ve been a petsmart twice in my life

For one of those times, I watched a Boxer hike its leg on a kennel full of baby rabbits.

😂🤣

Was the other time watching Renegade lift his leg on a kennal of cats?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
One of the supermarkets in town (Rosauers) just stopped requiring masks yesterday. They have a sign up that says they encourage people to wear masks while shopping, but it's not required.

Today, I was shopping and a Karen said that I should be wearing a mask (she wasn't in my face, but it still annoyed me).

I told her that there is no such requirement and that if she really had a fear of the virus, she should stop wearing a face diaper and get an N95 or better mask and stop worrying whether others are wearing useless rags on their faces.

Silence.

Lol, I've been mulling the idea of putting a tampon in each nostril and watch peoples faces.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pavementends
Wife went in Pet Smart to get treats for the dog. Cashier told her she had to wear a mask. Wife replied she had been vaccinated and had no need for a mask. Cashier called manager and they insisted and threatened to call the police if she did not comply with the "Store rule" I agree with owners should be able to make their own rules but that does not apply to BLM or any other protected group. We have marked Pet Smart off the list.
Fear is the mind killer!

Lol. I hated PetSmart already.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had the chick at the entry of Target get kinda snippy with me about putting a mask on. Looked her dead in the eye and told her I identify as a four-year-old girl and children under five don’t need to wear masks.

Strolled on into the store and allowed her to figure out which of her beliefs was going to contradict the other. Checkmate.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am travelling up the Oregon coast and every little town has a dog bakery that is open and the people bakeries have gone out of business. Most of the folks I have encountered are as over the mask thing as am I.

Who the phug goes to a dog bakery?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I am travelling up the Oregon coast and every little town has a dog bakery that is open and the people bakeries have gone out of business. Most of the folks I have encountered are as over the mask thing as am I.

mike r

Koreans

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
I had the chick at the entry of Target get kinda snippy with me about putting a mask on. Looked her dead in the eye and told her I identify as a four-year-old girl and children under five don’t need to wear masks.

Strolled on into the store and allowed her to figure out which of her beliefs was going to contradict the other. Checkmate.

This is awesome. LMFAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

mike r

Koreans

LOL

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by pavementends
Fear is the mind killer!

"Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.........only I will remain"

One of my favorite references, written be a brilliant author.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

mike r

Koreans

Best.

Thread.

Evah!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

This is awesome. LMFAO

I'm steeling this.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

Koreans

I thought they wokked their dogs.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 05/15/21.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,961 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,878
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.