Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Racist idiot.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just once, someone charge the podium and knock the hell out of her.

I bet one of them eyes would pop out like a Pekinese dog.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Whats an AAPI?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like "Blackie" doesn't like "White People"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Chill guys, it's just another step towards apartheid which is a good thing. Black communities, black policing, black courts, black businesses, black leaders, black schools and colleges...black everything, black all the time.
Imagine two separate worlds, black and white, neither infringing upon the other. If as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law. No whitey judge applying white law to the black man. Perfect. Harmony, justice, peace at last. Of course the financial details will be needed to be worked out.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Only racism can overturn the historic evil of racism.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American/Pacific Islander

Weird they are lumped together because they are nothing alike.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whats an AAPI?

Another Azzhole Parroting Idiocy?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American Pacific Islander

DuckDuckGo is your friend.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American/Pacific Islander

Weird they are lumped together because they are nothing alike.
Demoncraps must lie to live.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Chill guys, it's just another step towards apartheid which is a good thing. Black communities, black policing, black courts, black businesses, black leaders, black schools and colleges...black everything, black all the time.
Imagine two separate worlds, black and white, neither infringing upon the other. If as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law. No whitey judge applying white law to the black man. Perfect. Harmony, justice, peace at last. Of course the financial details will be needed to be worked out.
That will never happen nor should it. What needs to happen is the total destruction of the demoncraptic party. But there are far to many cowards for that in America. Our fathers are turning over in their graves in disgust.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not really that but I would love to see someone ask her if that policy wasn't racist and hold her feet to the fire for a real answer.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She’s real quick to tell people theyre full of shît when they call her out. As she did with one of the ward/aldermen up there. A Hispanic guy at that.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MOGC

Not really that but I would love to see someone ask her if that policy wasn't racist and hold her feet to the fire for a real answer.

She would simply answer that minorities can't be racist and if you disagree you are racist.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Why interview her at all if you're white?
Anything you publish will be disputed by the minority population and 21% of America is illiterate so the message gets corrupted.
May as well be writing it in Sanskrit for all the good it would do.
Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
another step towards apartheid which is a good thing.

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I just checked the University of Chicago physics department. The demographics there didn't match Chicago either. What are they going to do about that?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Those eyes are why she doesn't do dick any more, some where, some deaf mute blind homeless guy, tried to f~ck her eyes out, he got that close before the smell over took him ! RIP !

That's called taking one for the team ! laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
another step towards apartheid which is a good thing.

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.

There is no white governance in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, et alia and your point is well made, Stick,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
glad i live in the country ,believe in our dear Lord , and none of this B.S. is close to us and country people out here in the country keep our guns loaded too ,our kids and grandkids know what a gun is for too. we have very few of these retard liberals and no race problems., the golden rule out here in the country is we all work, take care of our home and land, raise our own kids with faith ,pay taxes and believe in GOD.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (AdventureBound, 338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 13 invisible), 1,641 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,188
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.