Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
She must be referring to the Blackhawks because that’s the closest thing to an Indian I ever seen around Chicago.

Maybe this confused her:

https://abc7chicago.com/homeless-chicago-shelter-people/5763798/

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe Winchester can bring back “Black Talons”, cause I wouldn’t want to shoot a black guy with “Silver Tips”.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm betting a lot of journalists are going "thank the Lord".... about now.... who the heck would want to sit through an interview with that moronic Gargoyle anyway?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chicago is circling the bowl...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Isn’t that racist?

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American/Pacific Islander

Weird they are lumped together because they are nothing alike.

It's a ridiculous category. Most Japanese and Chinese think that Pacific Islanders, including Filipinos, are an inferior race. Blacks? Most Asians think they're subhuman.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by mathman
I just checked the University of Chicago physics department. The demographics there didn't match Chicago either. What are they going to do about that?

That's because you have to have a high IQ and a strong work ethic to get a PhD in Physics. Most blacks are eliminated from the get go. "Equity" is why many of them want to eliminate advanced math. Anything that doesn't allow the appropriate quota of blacks is "raciss."

I'd bet there are lots of Asians in the Chicago Physics Department.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dats racist…

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by mathman
I just checked the University of Chicago physics department. The demographics there didn't match Chicago either. What are they going to do about that?

That's because you have to have a high IQ and a strong work ethic to get a PhD in Physics. Most blacks are eliminated from the get go. "Equity" is why many of them want to eliminate advanced math. Anything that doesn't allow the appropriate quota of blacks is "raciss."

I'd bet there are lots of Asians in the Chicago Physics Department.

9/57 if I counted all the photos correctly. So roughly 16%, as compared to 5.7% Asian demo in the 2019 Census estimate. This disparity shows obvious favoritism. Right? crazy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dats racist…
raciss, do NOT pronounce a t (it's bassa ball) , or an R unless it begins a word such as raciss or an r can be used can be used if ordering an ernge drink.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dats racist…
raciss, do NOT pronounce a t (it's bassa ball) , or an R unless it begins a word such as raciss or an r can be used can be used if ordering an ernge drink.

Appreciate the correction. I don want to appear raciss…

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
Racist idiot.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

Bold part cracks me up, what if the white "identify" as black?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She's an incompetent disaster! I live, for now, 40 miles NW of Chicago. Born here, grew up here, most of my family still here and goes back 4 generations here, had a career here. It's truly pitiful, but deserving, what's happening in Chicago nowadays. It's completely under black rule, but still 100% whiteys fault

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by flintlocke
another step towards apartheid which is a good thing.

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.

Stick, I said that, tongue in cheek. Liberia and Sierra Leone amply demonstrate the blueprint for failure...as does every other country in the dark continent, even the ones that have mineral wealth to finance black utopia, they continuously teeter on the brink of despotism and anarchy...incapable of self governance. On a serious note, I would like to see another Liberian experiment conducted here in the US...to demonstrate to the simplest intellect, that the concept of successful black self rule is nothing more than an academic pipe dream. (see green new deal).

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
She's an incompetent disaster! I live, for now, 40 miles NW of Chicago. Born here, grew up here, most of my family still here and goes back 4 generations here, had a career here. It's truly pitiful, but deserving, what's happening in Chicago nowadays. It's completely under black rule, but still 100% whiteys fault

In a sense it really is whiteys fault but not in the way they think it is. It’s communist whiteys fault for inventing these race theories and the rest of our faults for allowing it to happen.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

So is it protected under the ADA?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Stop the hate,lets seperate. Whites are already fleeing the big democratic run cities to the tune of 10,000 a day.Myself and my immediate family
are already looking at houses waaay north of New York. We are outa here.
As more and more people leave the cities,they take their tax payments,and all they spend every day in their local economy with them,without white tax payers,the cities will have a total collaspe ,and ,as more police/fireman/sewer/power/water/road crew/ etc. Retire or leave,who will keep the cities running ? What whites are doing by fleeing the cities is SELF segregating,and it will happen more and more as these news stories of reverse racism start to come out more and more.keep it up lefties ,all your doing is
driving your tax base away for good and sealing your fate.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wonder how her and her wife....ya know...”do it”.

Bet that is like prying open up a diaper that’s been left in a walmart shopping cart.

Like prying open a grilled cheese sandwich.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Is this the one that could double for Beetlejuice?

Last edited by paint; 05/20/21.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 58 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.