24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can you imagine, Fugly, negress, bull-diesel AND a democrat? No wonder she's all fugged up....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Can you imagine, Fugly, negress, bull-diesel AND a democrat? No wonder she's all fugged up....

Yes....but she is really hard to sneak up on from the side.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That^^^ made my side hurt

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Lori is from the town I live in. She is nothing like the rest of us.

Makes me sick. Ugh.

I think there is a silent guy/crew that visits people when they get elected to media-friendly posts like hers...tells when what they are going to say and why and why to keep their mouth shut.

Even AOC starts making sense and then the next week she is right back in line.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 05/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That^^^ made my side hurt

X2

That’s the funniest thing that I’ve read today.

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Croaker
Why interview her at all if you're white?
Anything you publish will be disputed by the minority population and 21% of America is illiterate so the message gets corrupted.
May as well be writing it in Sanskrit for all the good it would do.
Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Never understood this. I wouldn't give the other vside the time of day. But we see on here people love to talk about characters like Bruce Jenner. Such people only exist by the attention you pay them.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
What about someone that’s half and half?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I a whit person said no more black interviews, Al, Jessie and all the other "reverend" would be marching and protesting...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is in the process of falling square onto her fanny as mayor - her term will have all the marks of dismal failure - she knows it and is going further into the defensive panic mode. Give it time - she will be a key part of the undoing of that scheme in Chicago - let's hope that the smarter Black people there get a grip, stop serving as tools for the Dems, and pull themselves back up.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
I a whit person said no more black interviews, Al, Jessie and all the other "reverend" would be marching and protesting...

Exactly and yet what most whites still cannot figure out that all other races besides Caucasians are tribal. Diversity is not our friend.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Stop the hate,lets seperate. Whites are already fleeing the big democratic run cities to the tune of 10,000 a day.Myself and my immediate family
are already looking at houses waaay north of New York. We are outa here.
As more and more people leave the cities,they take their tax payments,and all they spend every day in their local economy with them,without white tax payers,the cities will have a total collaspe ,and ,as more police/fireman/sewer/power/water/road crew/ etc. Retire or leave,who will keep the cities running ? What whites are doing by fleeing the cities is SELF segregating,and it will happen more and more as these news stories of reverse racism start to come out more and more.keep it up lefties ,all your doing is
driving your tax base away for good and sealing your fate.

Well put, leave the bastards to rot in their own filth

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Racist idiot.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

Your first 2 words were "racist idiot". You could of stopped there.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Maybe Winchester can bring back “Black Talons”, cause I wouldn’t want to shoot a black guy with “Silver Tips”.

Wait, now Nosler will have to choose a different color tips for Accubonds. Can’t be havin’ bullets with KKK hoods.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well good for her racist ass

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
She kaint unneratnd dem honkies kaus dey don speek de ebonics lingo.

MF and sheeeet a'int not everi odder wurd.

16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Probably best not to stoop to her level.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well I think she's doing a great job on black on black shootings going up every month. Somewhere down the line won't be any left.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She is a complete P.O.S.
And the dumb ass Chicago Democrats will reelect her ugly ass.
Kim Foxx is another complete P.O.S. in Cook County.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Stop the hate,lets seperate. Whites are already fleeing the big democratic run cities to the tune of 10,000 a day.Myself and my immediate family
are already looking at houses waaay north of New York. We are outa here.
As more and more people leave the cities,they take their tax payments,and all they spend every day in their local economy with them,without white tax payers,the cities will have a total collaspe ,and ,as more police/fireman/sewer/power/water/road crew/ etc. Retire or leave,who will keep the cities running ? What whites are doing by fleeing the cities is SELF segregating,and it will happen more and more as these news stories of reverse racism start to come out more and more.keep it up lefties ,all your doing is
driving your tax base away for good and sealing your fate.

Thanks for sharing that.That would be good if that would happen to all those democrat run cities and states that seem to think they can control and run people's lives.

Last edited by Riverc; 05/20/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe her ugly ass can karat black history month,

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
659 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.