Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by antlers
The distinction still remains that for eighteen and a half centuries these verses were understood to pertain to Jesus’ second coming. Period. But in the middle of the 1800’s Darby proposed that Jesus would return in two stages; in stage one He would secretly ‘rapture’ the church and those people would suddenly disappear; and some time after that in stage two He would visibly return in all of His glory. Clearly some adamantly agree with Darby’s position. Others, not so much...or at all. Regardless, many just want Jesus to come back. Period.
Doesn't matter what these people thought, that's irrelevant. What matters is the truth. Whitetail has it nailed.
It’s not an essential belief either way. One’s salvation doesn’t depend on whether or not they are in agreement with John Darby’s interpretation of these particular verses in 1 Thessalonians.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Got 0 problem with the Israeli's.
They been taking the fight to scumball muslims for centuries.

Some need to start looking at the difference between regular jewish people in Israel and scumball jewish globalist elsewhere on the planet.

Some Allies have trade offs.
Isreal has its trade offs.
But they aint the F u c king enemy many think they are.

Some people aint never left corncob USA and have a very limited veiw of most things.
Their little 360 degree horizon type of schit.....

Their are bigger fish to fry.
Like the 2022 mid term elections.
If a 3 peat of election fraud happens.

It's game over for this nation.
And the globalist and chinese win........
No matter what religon they "claim" to be........

Last edited by renegade50; 05/20/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by renegade50

Some need to start looking at the difference between regular jewish people in Israel and scumball jewish globalist elsewhere on the planet.

Some people aint never left corncob USA and have a very limited veiw of most things.

Funny that these so called Jews of big business in the US and people like Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc are anti-American supporters of the DNC and are pro muzzy.

IOW, pro muzzy = Anti-Israeli.

WTH?

Can someone explain that? AFAIC, it means these pukes most people refer to as Jews, and who call themselves Jews, are False Jew Bolsheviks.

Look at the "Jews" like Coumo and Nadler and Schumer just lovey dovey with the muzzy quartet dissing Israel in their Pali conflict.

WTH.

Otoh, Wexner, benefactor of Epstein was working for, it appears, Israel.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by renegade50

Funny that these so called Jews of big business in the US and people like Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc are anti-American supporters of the DNC and are pro muzzy.

IOW, pro muzzy = Anti-Israeli.

WTH?

Can someone explain that? AFAIC, it means these pukes most people refer to as Jews, and who call themselves Jews, are False Jew Bolsheviks.

I was wondering the same.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jesus didnt say he was a jew. He is the Christ, the Father.

Pilate asked if He was king of the Jews (and people ran with it). Jesus replied, "Thats what you say".

Pilate hung that on the cross.

Jesus didnt answer him that He was or wasnt, because Jesus Christ was King of ALL, meaning mankind, beasts, sea, sky air rocks.....

Later, He said He was COME BUT TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.

JEW AND ISRAELITE ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE TERMS.

The Southern Empire, after the split, was composed of the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin. THEY CALLED THEMSELVES JEWS.

The Northern Empire was callec the ISRAELITES, though modern religion ignores these facts as desdribed in the BIBLE. The Israelites did not call themselves Jews.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shout out to those here who may be Jewish.

I have posed questions about the rebuilding of the Temple because it's mentioned in Bible prophecy.
That's why it matters to me. There's a timeline that I believe will eventually come to pass in our lifetime or later.

You guys put up with a lot and have much patience. It's kind of like those who view all who call themselves Christians with the TV preachers or the denomination that has little in common.
I talked to Orthodox Jews who would not consider the Reformed to be true Jews for instance.
Don't take it personally. I can only speak for myself, but I think some would agree that the banking elites that pay off politicians and manipulate gvts are separate from the guy who owns the bagel shop in Pittsburgh, the physicians at the local hospitals, and the loving Jewish mothers we know. I also have been blessed by those in my own extended family.

I pursued an interest in what the Books of Moses and the prophets have said about eternal life. If you ever wish to talk about that, feel free to connect. I have an open door policy to sincere discussions about the Holy Scripture.

Sincerely,

HC

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I have posed questions about the rebuilding of the Temple because it's mentioned in Bible prophecy.
That's why it matters to me. There's a timeline that I believe will eventually come to pass in our lifetime or later.

You guys put up with a lot and have much patience. It's kind of like those who view all who call themselves Christians with the TV preachers or the denomination that has little in common.
I talked to Orthodox Jews who would not consider the Reformed to be true Jews for instance.
Don't take it personally. I can only speak for myself, but I think some would agree that the banking elites that pay off politicians and manipulate gvts are separate from the guy who owns the bagel shop in Pittsburgh, the physicians at the local hospitals, and the loving Jewish mothers we know. I also have been blessed by those in my own extended family.

I pursued an interest in what the Books of Moses and the prophets have said about eternal life. If you ever wish to talk about that, feel free to connect. I have an open door policy to sincere discussions about the Holy Scripture.

Sincerely,

HC

I agree. People like Soros share nothing with decent people that happen to have Jewish heritage. He deserted those people and God as well, of course he may never have been a lover of God.

If I live to see it happen I would love to see this new Temple. I can only imagine the one that Solomon had built.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Sincerely,

HC

I agree. People like Soros share nothing with decent people that happen to have Jewish heritage. He deserted those people and God as well, of course he may never have been a lover of God.

If I live to see it happen I would love to see this new Temple. I can only imagine the one that Solomon had built.

Yes, he was without a conscience even in his youth.
You've probably seen the interview with Wallace where he explained it. If not, let me know and I'll send you a link.

When I read the materials that King David provided and the details of his son's project, it must have been the most impressive architecture ever built.

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
People need to read paul formally known as sauls letter to the romans. That being said itswho and what you stand for. I personally stand for and with El Shaddi. God Almighty himself chose abraham. His great grandson jacob was renamed to Israel. This the 12 tribes named after the twelve sons. God himself gave that land to abraham before they moved to egypt during the famine. In my view they ought to treat it like king david did. They ought to merc em and rebuild Gods house.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Tyrone,

Who do they plan to worship from this new temple?

That follows what will follow, HC.

Is that when the Jewish Messiah is expected to appear?

“Expected “, you ask ?

The train will run on time.

Thank you.

"Expectations" are meaningless.

HC needs to reduce dosage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by _B78_
God himself gave that land to abraham before they moved to egypt during the famine. In my view they ought to treat it like king david did. They ought to merc em and rebuild Gods house.

Just remember the curses - God gave them the land conditionally. If they did not follow Him, He would "spew them from the land".

If you believe Yeshua of Nazareth was/is the promised Messiah, you will understand that Yahweh made good on His promise.

Those who rejected the Son were rejected by the Father.

Fortunately, is is not of him who runs, or wills, but of Him who shows mercy.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Sincerely,

HC

You've probably seen the interview with Wallace where he explained it. If not, let me know and I'll send you a link.

When I read the materials that King David provided and the details of his son's project, it must have been the most impressive architecture ever built.

Wallace?? Nig'ga please.

Why are you worshiping the propagandist dribble of communist netwurkz?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Corncob, USA

LOL

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Corncob, USA

LOL

Renegade spoke the truth with that total post.

Yep, made me laugh out loud!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Sincerely,

HC

Wallace?? Nig'ga please.

LD that interview was something to see and Wallace actually did a good job.

Soros will lose to gravity soon enough. His son is of the same mind only deeper in purpose than George.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm so sick & tired of this Jew/Arab crap. They have been killing each other since Cain & Able.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sincerely,

HC

Wallace?? Nig'ga please.

???

There's an old Mike Wallace interview with Soros recorded from 60 minutes. George Soros speaks his mind.

Why do you say that my reference to the interview is worshipping Communist propaganda?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/21/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tyrone,

Who do they plan to worship from this new temple?

That follows what will follow, HC.

Is that when the Jewish Messiah is expected to appear?

“Expected “, you ask ?

The train will run on time.

Thank you.

"Expectations" are meaningless.

HC needs to reduce dosage.

Again, what is your point?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP
I have also read that the priests are already trained to resume animal sacrifice . And the raising of the red heifers with dna specialists .

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/reli...e-rituals-in-anticipation-of-3rd-temple/

I read about that too. It's been a while since they had full red cattle.
I'm not trying to be argumentative, just asking.
Why haven't they been sacrificing for two thousand years? God didn't even ask for a temple. When we think about it, you'd think they'd be doing it all along.
Before Christ, there were specific instructions for the alter to be made of a pile of rocks or soil. There wasn't much special about it other than what not to do, like no tool work on the stones.

They won't sacrifice without the Temple. The last one was destroyed in 70 A.D. by the Romans. The rebuilding of the Temple is not so to speak of God himself but it is part of the time line. The Temple plays a significant role regardless of not being needed for salvation. Here's some interesting reading too https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/bible.show/sVerseID/22093/eVerseID/22093

I have asked a man from Israel who claimed to be orthodox why they no longer sacrifice animals.
He said what many evangelicals say.

"The temple must be built first."

When I read my Bible, I do not recall anything about the requirements of having a temple or a particular red heifer before a sacrifice can be offered.

Historically speaking one of the reasons the Jews want the temple site purified might go back to when it was built in the first place. Over time the Pharisees and the Sadducees added to the Mosaic law. Much of it was just plain junk. Keep that in mind when talking about the Mosaic law. What they added was "extra". In reading about the actual construction of the firs temple it's believed, because of Jewish belief, that they felt the ground was not hallowed. The fist temple actually had a foundation that was as large as what was about the ground. They removed dirt that had been exposed to human blood from past conflicts. To them to not do so was taboo.

Also you can find several accounts in the Bible where some sacrifices that were given were not allowed by God and were considered a sin. One example is when King Saul offered a sacrifice after growing tired of waiting on Samuel. If you recall Samuel admonished him for this. So the people responsible for the construction of the Temple today are very aware of all the history involved in the past and it matters to them. The Temple is also strictly Jewish and shares no connection with the New Testament church. We are tied together from the standpoint that it will be part of the end times process but we are not at all in regard to salvation. As you mentioned in another post, Jesus is our sacrifice and all we ever need.

So because of the old law and traditions the Jews want a temple for sacrifices of whatever kind they choose to submit. Whatever the reason it's going to be an elaborate thing and something of great interest to many of us. What it won't ever be is a place for God to dwell in as in times past. We as Christians that are saved by His blood are that dwelling place now!

Very well put.

I asked the Jewish man the question to see what he thought as an Israeli Orthodox Jew.

We had an interesting and friendly discussion about our views on God and the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by colorado bob
I'm so sick & tired of this Jew/Arab crap.

I’m not.

We should be cheering when the enemies of Western civilization kill one another.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
718 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.