Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rehoboam had an opportunity to lead a united kingdom
for as long as he lived. But to him, it had to be all about him, and he wouldn't listen to the voices of wisdom around him. So Israel has been in rebellion against the tribes of Judah and Benjamin to this day...10 tribes of Israel in rebellion to the house of David, and the kingdom never came back together. It was divided, and when it was divided it was weakened, and when it was weakened it became vulnerable.

A good leader leverages his authority for the benefit of those under his authority. Leading means serving. A good leader views their influence as a temporary stewardship for which they are accountable. That way, they’ll be far less likely to spend it all, focus it all, or leverage it all on themselves.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeremiah, a prophet of Israel, told his people that Judah, the southern kingdom, would be destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon.
Jer 25:9
Judah, the Jews, were taken captive for 70 years, Jer 25:11, and Jerusalem was destroyed, as he prophesied.
Jeremiahs prediction coming true made him a prophet by the established words of Moses, though unpopular, was an indictment of the Jews. His unpopularity led to the more modern term "jeremaids".

Another prophet was Micaiah, when good king Jehoshaphat ruled the southen kingdom of Judah.
Ahab, an evil king ruled the northern empire OF ISRAEL.
Jehosephat visited Ahab whose 400 prophets told him God would lead him to prevail over the Syrian enemy Ramoth- gilead. Jehosephat wasnt convinced and asked for a prophet of the Lord.
1 kings 22:7.
Ahab answered one was left he hated called Micaiah 1Kings 22:8.
He was advised to appease Ahab but he said he would answer what God spoke. 1 Kings 22:14.
He at first ridiculed Ahab and said sure. Go kick some ass (my interp). Ahab asked what God really said, (since there were no dimocrats at that time) and M said his 400 prophets were liars (maybe there were some dimocraps) and that THE ISRAELITE (NOT JEW) army would get their asses kicked.
So, Ahabs chief dimocrap lieberal punched Micaiah and took him to jail and Ahab went to battle.
Micaiah asked he be judged by his words and that if Ahab returned in peace, then GOD had not spoken to him, 1 Kings 22:28 (which was a death sentence for a prophet in those days).
Too bad those conditions dont still apply to the talking heads of the MSM.
Ahad was chicken, like Biteme, going into battle and wore a disguise but a Syrian with an arrow named "to whom it may concern" nailed Ahab in a small exposed spot and he went to hell in a handbasket. Micaiah became a prophet and Ahab and his dimocraps flunked out.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Some very interesting interpretations.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
God did NOT make a bunch of people and name them Jews. He made Tribes of Abrahams descendants and named one Judah and one Benjamin. Being lazy, after seperating from the other tribes and taking the southern part of the land, including Jerusalem, they, their own little selves, called Themselves Jews. The people of the Tribe the remaining tribes of Israel didnt call themselves Jews, they called tbemselves Israelites.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
A short history of the Caucasians ancestors, the Israelites, who God said wouldbe scattered to the 4 corners of the earth and lose their identity.

Unfortunately, many organised religions keep repeating the errors of their ancient theologians from long ago and maintain their inaccuracies innperpetuity, thinking themselves beyond reproach and unable to assimilate new knowledge that doesnt agree with their semi ancient philosophy.

Here is one interesting bit of information concering the history of the Anglo Saxons from their Israelite history.

This does not include the history of the Jews of Judah and Benjamin and part of the priests of the tribe of Levites. These are those who God said would never lose their identity, and they havent, though they were infiltrated with the sons of the vipers, the murderes from satans seed and Cain, who joined in with the southern empire ofvJudah and became scribes and worked their way into positions of importance AND INTO THE PRIESTHOOD. Humm, maybe they were those who lead the Saducees and Pharasees astray, to fulfil Gods prophecy in the Garden that satans own would bruise whose heel, which did occur as Jesus was surely crucified.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
God said, I will make a new covenant with the House of Israel and with the House of Judah.

Jer 31:31 and Hebrews 8:8. Believe what youve been told or Gods written word.

Two covenants and two seperate peoples. They are not the same INTERCHANGEABLE word.

Those of the House of Israel didnt call themselves Jews or Jewish.

This Christian Archeologist follows the Lost Tribes of Israel through their history, over the Caucasus Mts and to Western Europe along with with corresponding Biblical proof.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/20/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The most sorrowful words describing some of the kings in Israel were, "and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord". But then you read about Josiah and Hezekiah and others that did good. I like those parts much better. I always wondered how one man could turn a nation to evil the way some did back then but now I understand after watching it first hand here.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The most sorrowful words describing some of the kings in Israel were, "and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord". But then you read about Josiah and Hezekiah and others that did good. I like those parts much better. I always wondered how one man could turn a nation to evil the way some did back then but now I understand after watching it first hand here.

Amen. They turned to child sacrifice and raised Gods hand against them. It is written that they took the ways of the heathens they conquered though they still "remembered Him".

Thats what happened to the mayans and incas and aztecs. They degenerated into the satanic rituals of abortion, etc we have also done. The difference is, HE has a covenant with us.

We still have a hope.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“In those days there was no king in Israel; all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.”

Kinda parallels our own realities and dysfunctions...in our times.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
May God not have mercy on these pukes.

http://www.pahousegop.com/News/19690/Media-Advisories/Rapp,-PA-House-Health-Committee-to-Seek-Answers-on-University-of-Pittsburgh%E2%80%99s-Involvement-in-Taxpayer-Funded-Experiments-on-Live-Aborted-Babies-

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antlers
“In those days there was no king in Israel; all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.”

Truth. There is no right or wrong. Do what you want to do. Well, we have left that behind for "do what the satanists tell you to".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
May God not have mercy on these pukes.

http://www.pahousegop.com/News/19690/Media-Advisories/Rapp,-PA-House-Health-Committee-to-Seek-Answers-on-University-of-Pittsburgh%E2%80%99s-Involvement-in-Taxpayer-Funded-Experiments-on-Live-Aborted-Babies-

The Aztecs and Inca religions live on in the world of abortion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers

That’s a good point. I never considered the parallels to our own times before but they’re are definitely some similarities in how they begged for a king and wound up with Saul.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why was Cyrus "anointed"? How/why did God use Cyrus of Persia to conquer the region?

Isaiah 45:1-2

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
Well read Daniel. And then look at history. It matches perfectly. Perfectly perfectly. So does the rest. Just read and soak it up.

Ps if you think that God has to use only people who believe in Him to accomplish His will then you serve a weak God.

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
EL SHADDAI actually means something……..

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by _B78_
Well read Daniel. And then look at history. It matches perfectly. Perfectly perfectly. So does the rest. Just read and soak it up.

Ps if you think that God has to use only people who believe in Him to accomplish His will then you serve a weak God.

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
669 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.