Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fully Vaccinated People in Oregon Must Show Proof of Vaccination Status in Order to Enter Businesses Without a Mask

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tus-order-enter-businesses-without-mask/

California County Requires Businesses to Submit Covid-19 Vaccination Status of All Employees

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...t-covid-19-vaccination-status-employees/

Pelosi Suggests Lawmakers Who Don’t Prove Vaccination Status Should Be Denied Access to the House Floor (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-status-denied-access-house-floor-video/

Oregon Becomes First State Requiring Vaccination Police to Check Vaccination Identification Before Entering any Business or Workplace Without Mask

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-any-business-or-workplace-without-mask/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We all saw it coming. The Supreme Court will rule that, since it disproportionately impacts blacks, it's a prohibited restriction.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Notice those are all Democrat States or people.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Seems I remember this happening before. I doesn’t end well IIRC....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
But will the Democrats ever have a "Are we the baddies?" moment? grin

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Our Gov.Kim Reynolds banned vaccine passports and prohibited mask mandates in K-12 and local government buildings.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
Our Gov.Kim Reynolds banned vaccine passports and prohibited mask mandates in K-12 and local government buildings.

Same here for the passports. I'm hoping we follow suit with public schools and masks, too.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
But will the Democrats ever have a "Are we the baddies?" moment? grin

Would had been funnier if the guy didn’t have an English accent....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not in Florida, my man.

Brown shirts can suck ass.

That said, I'm getting curbside VIP service at Fedex now because of the mask nazi black female manager. I drive up and call, they come out. Do my stuff. Bring me the receipt to sign while I make calls and listen to music.

Joel, one guy who works there usually gets the duty, since manager mask nazi knows we're friendly. He tells me yesterday that the store further out west has drive up. I tell him, so does this one, and if mask nazi manager wants me to be a prick and ask corporate why she's trying to run off my business given I've been coming in there since the doors opened, I can do that for her.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
We all saw it coming. The Supreme Court will rule that, since it disproportionately impacts blacks, it's a prohibited restriction.

Wrong it will be deemed racist and only middle aged white men will have to prove it!

Last edited by IA_fog; 05/21/21.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Not in Florida, my man.

Brown shirts can suck ass.

That said, I'm getting curbside VIP service at Fedex now because of the mask nazi black female manager. I drive up and call, they come out. Do my stuff. Bring me the receipt to sign while I make calls and listen to music.

Joel, one guy who works there usually gets the duty, since manager mask nazi knows we're friendly. He tells me yesterday that the store further out west has drive up. I tell him, so does this one, and if mask nazi manager wants me to be a prick and ask corporate why she's trying to run off my business given I've been coming in there since the doors opened, I can do that for her.

Lol.
lol The local clinic doesn't even require masks now.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ya think they will? I don't.

Last edited by Redneck; 05/21/21.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
When I renewed my driver's license ten years ago I was told I didn't need a new picture, so I could do it online. I did. When it came up for renewal last October, they did the same thing due to Covid. My license picture is now ten years old. My wife just renewed her license online the same way. Her new license says across the top "Not for Identification purposes". WTF does that mean? She found out from a friend. There will be a NEW license you must get by October 2022 which will require a visit to the Motor Vehicle Commission in which you will have to show various forms of I.D. to renew. It will have new information on it, i.e. a vaccine passport, and probably a chip.

I will have to prove who I am. That is absurd. I was born in this county, have lived in this county or the next one all my life, have worked as a civil servant in those counties....what else do you have to know?

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
When I renewed my driver's license ten years ago I was told I didn't need a new picture, so I could do it online. I did. When it came up for renewal last October, they did the same thing due to Covid. My license picture is now ten years old. My wife just renewed her license online the same way. Her new license says across the top "Not for Identification purposes". WTF does that mean? She found out from a friend. There will be a NEW license you must get by October 2022 which will require a visit to the Motor Vehicle Commission in which you will have to show various forms of I.D. to renew. It will have new information on it, i.e. a vaccine passport, and probably a chip.

I will have to prove who I am. That is absurd. I was born in this county, have lived in this county or the next one all my life, have worked as a civil servant in those counties....what else do you have to know?

It may have something to do with the real ID Act.When I went to renew my license 2019,I had to take my real birth certificate,not a copy and I think they even did a scan of my iris. Here is a link https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/federal-real-id-act

https://www.dhs.gov/real-id?utm_source=hp_carousel&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=dhsgov

Last edited by baldhunter; 05/21/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yes, naturally there is a federal law which the states are following. Effing Nazis!

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
vaccination passports are illegal in Florida, and yet, yesterday, the communists on the Gainesville City Commission decided that in order to enter City Hall to conduct business or sit in on a meeting, you have to be show proof of vaccination, and then be issued a sticker to put on your shirt/dress.
The Governor has informed the City that this is illegal, yet they insist on doing it. They say they will go to court to fight the Governor.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 05/21/21.

Sam......

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Vaccine passports are a direct violation of HIPAA laws. Specifically, it is illegal to demand access to or information about someone's personal medical history unless it is necessary to administer medical aid or as an administrative duty resulting from medical care.

So in other words, unless you are a medical care provider, or administrator in a medical care facility or health insurance company (and even then, it's limited to a "need to know" basis), it is illegal to demand any medical information from another person as a condition of service, employment, or other public accommodation.

Eventually, these vaccine passports will be shot down in courts. Even SCOTUS will have a hard time justifying their legality.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
vaccination passports are illegal in Florida, and yet, yesterday, the communists on the Gainesville City Commission decided that in order to enter City Hall to conduct business or sit in on a meeting, you have to be show proof of vaccination, and then be issued a sticker to put on your shirt/dress.
The Governor has informed the City that this is illegal, yet they insist on doing it. They say they will go to court to fight the Governor.

They should be fined $10,000.00 a day till they quit.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

FLOCK THESE RAT-BASTARD AZZWHOLES AND THEIR RAT-BASTARD SCAMDEMIC. I AM NO LONGER PARTICIPATING OR COOPERATING.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Just brush by them and see what they do.

Make a great lawsuit after they arrest you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (160user, 338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 19 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,592
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.