24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would suggest "they" are doing the best they can. When ideology over rides pragmatism ,that's very unCanadian. I live in a community with a lot of first generation immigrants, that the sort of thing you expect from them.

You have to question yourself, have you always made the best decisions ? My wife of 35 years is the third one, so I haven't.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
laugh I think we're done, Yukon. You're wasting gas in the generator.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fear of just about anything, is just a bad way to begin.
My reference point is nearly always athletics, and I am an aged athlete.
My point being, if you believe something it will manifest itself in you. Right, wrong or otherwise.
If you are a fearful athlete , you won't rise to the occasion and it won't be much fun.
We also choose to be fearful or not.
This dovetails into all other of life's challenges, including the covid 19 debacle.
I happen to believe that if you have a positive attitude to this vaccine- it will work for you and conversely if you don't it possibly won't.
Christianity teaches us these principles, folks.
My little old opinion.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God requires me to think for myself.
In doing so and seeking his guidance, I will not take the Vaccine as the BS is off the chart. If it were not for my intuition and faith in God, I never would of made it this far, I'm not changing course now.

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by BC30cal
...As you've well noted, the entire pandemic has been mismanaged from day one and as I've suggested the flip flopping on "official science" has been problematic to say the least....Dwayne

Dwayne, science always changes. You want it to change. That means doctors and scientists are interpreting data and reacting to the situation. You are witnessing qualified people adapting to fit the situation. In many respects, it's like fighting a war. Field commanders must make changes on the fly.

I laugh every time I read posts online made by people who pass unqualified judgments. We should be doing this, or taking this medicine. Ask yourself, Dwayne. Who do you trust, a doctor, or some guy from down the road who drives a school bus? Our bus driver has determined that evil forces are at play! We are all being duped! The government, Bill Gates or space aliens are trying to kill us! The medical profession is purposely misleading the public. Sadly, there is no convincing him otherwise because he knows, dammit!

These people pick and choose which articles they believe. I hope that the general public has more common sense than to take what they say at face value. Research yourself and make an educated judgment. If it's a medicine other than one of the vaccines, ask yourself if the doctors have vetted it. Ask yourself if a group of scientists or doctors would examine and peer review a treatment or a cure, but reject it because it worked? crazy

Pandemics don't happen regularly. Changes are made by qualified people, not the general public. I trust people who are trained in infectious diseases, virologists, etc. They swore an oath to protect the public, not kill them.As well, it is unwise for governments to kill off taxpayers. Their revenue drops.

COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Over 3.4 million people have died. I don't know how many people worldwide have ended up in the hospital. https://covid19.who.int/

As always, if you feel that you do not want the vaccination, don't take it. But please don't bury your head in the sand. Human activity and poor choices have helped to keep the virus alive. I hope everyone respects that this newly discovered virus is something that will be conquered by doctors and us. It's been a year and a half. Eveyrone is tired, but don't let the conspiracy theorists fool you. Stay strong. Keep the faith.

About one of the best common sense posts I've heard on the pandemic yet - Thanks!!

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Believe Government? WHO knew they had a problem in China but didn't say anything. Believe Steve? A Government employee scared to leave the farces base in Moose Jaw? The cowboys bikers and truckers would have handed him his azz. Why in heck weren't our borders closed. But wait we close them to Americans our friends and allies who fought beside our brave men and women in four wars. So our government bans "direct " flights from India and Pakistan. These people aren't stupid. They pretend to be. So fly from India to London to Canada. It ain't rocket science. I knew there was a huge problem March-2 -2020 in Vancouver Airport. Almost all Asians wearing masks. Flew back to Regina Asian woman in the next asile wearing mask and face shield.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks, PSE.

It's almost bedtime for you, SF. Gum your Jello and the nurse will be in shortly with your meds. laugh Oh, and thanks for your post. It helps make my point. grin

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Big tough internet Steve. How's your government pension these days. When are you coming to Moose Jaw? I'm sure I have friends that would love to meet you.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My daughter could kick your azz. You don't want to mess with me.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by saskfox

Did you she could"lick" his a s s?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Actually you [bleep] POS my daughter is married to an oilfield worker.. She looks after 120.head of cattle and 375 head of sheep. By herself. She could kick your azz six ways from Sunday. You are nothing but a Government employee.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My daughter is one tough woman. Same as her mother.. 6 feet and muscles . Good [bleep] looking too
I'm 6 6

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Don't [bleep] with me

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Don't [bleep] with me

Don't even think about my daughter. She would kick your sorry azz. Then I would shove your balls in your throat

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Don't [bleep] with me

Don't even think about my daughter. She would kick your sorry azz. Then I would shove your balls in your throat

Saskfox, they couldn't find Saskatchewan on the map. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way this game is played Saskfox, when you are baited, you are supposed to come back with a witty reply. Funnier the better.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shove your balls in you're throat is still acceptable. laugh

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Big tough internet Steve. How's your government pension these days. When are you coming to Moose Jaw? I'm sure I have friends that would love to meet you.

Dont let it get to ya. He's just trying to run you off. Its his MO. This place has become his life and identity. Thats why he tries to control every thread. Sad really. Go and read a few threads and it becomes obvious. If he didnt start the thread, or you dont agree with him, he acts like a spoiled child and starts throwing insults. His intent is to kill the thread and he will stoop to any level to do it. Anyone who has taken psychology would pick up on it right away.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Its fairly obvious in this thread who the Alphas and Betas are. Carry on gentlemen.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.