Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They know that most Americans disapprove of this crap.

They don't care.

Know thy enemy.

Problem is, most Americans aren't watching things like this and are not aware.

[Linked Image]
GB1

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
The Chinese will make a move within the next 3 years. If it looks like Trump or someone similar has a chance in the presidential election they will move sooner. If not maybe a little longer. We will get our clock cleaned.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Read the Book of Revelations. There is no mention of a Great Empire from the West at all. We are seeing the reasons for our obvious exclusion of this play out Now. People of the woke crowd are no different than the Hippies, of the 60s and the Communists of the post world war era. They believe that it will all be good if we all just get along as "One World" . Unfortunately in reality It never really works they way they say it will.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The media is reporting that veterans are angry at all the criticism of the ad and are supporting it. Lol

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
40+ years of my life given to military service and I am ashamed that Army leaders have given in to this hogwash. A country's military should be representative of those who are most able to defend that countries wellbeing . . . it should not be a social experiment that promotes the extreme minorities who don't want to serve their country but think their country owes them something. The liberal left's patron saint, JFK, would roll over in his grave. I thank God that I don't have to participate in this BS.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Few people in this country are worth the risk of defending.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys would probably enjoy this sermon from yesterday....(except for the atheists).
It's exactly what you all are talking about in spades. The preaching begins right after the chapter reading at the 17:00 minute mark.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This crap was starting to roll in when I retired in 93. There is an LtCol in Denver that got fired because the powers that be do not want their plans released and the truth told to the public. I agree that there are very few people anymore in this country that are worth fighting and dying for.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Frank_K
The Chinese will make a move within the next 3 years. If it looks like Trump or someone similar has a chance in the presidential election they will move sooner. If not maybe a little longer. We will get our clock cleaned.

Buying/blackmail/economic ruin is lots cheaper than war. They are already moving and have been for some years. and they are long term planners- they don't care if it takes 20-100 years.

Perhaps eventually they will force a physical fight, but first they will bit-by-bit us.

Last edited by las; 05/24/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s been bit by bit for decades. Invasion is coming. It’s in the Bible also

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Few people in this country are worth the risk of defending.
Don't let the MSM convince you that Epstein killed himself, Trump lost or that the majority are commies.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rte
There have been several threads, in the past few days, about the new recruitment videos of the military.It becomes quite evident that the current leaders in the military are Marxists who plan to create a military of homos and pansies. <SNIP>...
They're destroying our culture,military and borders and we've become the laughing stock of the world.
<SNIP>

IMO, the US Military has 'bigger problems' [pun intended] that gay recruits or those with contrary political philosophies. According to reports over the last several years, more than 30% of potential recruits are disqualified and can't serve because America is turning into a nation of 'porkers', not 'pansies'. Add in the ones disqualified due to insufficient education and criminal records and the US military has a real problem on their hands much bigger than Russia or China.
ARMY Times: Obesity is Threatening National Security
Military Times: US Military has HUGE problem with obesity
The American Conservative: The Recruitment Problems the US Military Doesn't Want to Talk About

Pursuit may be, it seems to me, perfect without possession.
Robert Kelley Weeks (1840-1876)
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN
IMO, the US Military has 'bigger problems' [pun intended] that gay recruits or those with contrary political philosophies. According to reports over the last several years, more than 30% of potential recruits are disqualified and can't serve because America is turning into a nation of 'porkers', not 'pansies'. Add in the ones disqualified due to insufficient education and criminal records and the US military has a real problem on their hands much bigger than Russia or China.
ARMY Times: Obesity is Threatening National Security
Military Times: US Military has HUGE problem with obesity
The American Conservative: The Recruitment Problems the US Military Doesn't Want to Talk About

Obesity can be easily corrected with a proper regime of diet and exercise.

How easy is it to cure the mental disease of homosexuality?

If the people in charge of recruitment would gear their videos towards serious warriors,they wouldn't need to accept criminals.

Classifying Communism as a "contrary political philosophy" is akin to referring to the "black plague" as nothing more serious than the common cold.

Claiming obesity is a more serious threat than China is foolhardy at best and dismisses you from any serious discussion about our nation's greatest threats.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deltakid
This crap was starting to roll in when I retired in 93. There is an LtCol in Denver that got fired because the powers that be do not want their plans released and the truth told to the public. I agree that there are very few people anymore in this country that are worth fighting and dying for.

I'd like to hear more.
Do you remember the details?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My son completed his enlistment in the U.S. Army last October.
He served as an infantryman in the 82nd Airborne. He really enjoyed his time in service but had begun to get his fill of all the PC crap.
His re-enlistment NCO kept trying to get him to re-up til’ one day my son whipped out his phone and pulled up 82nd’s Facebook page. On it was the 82nd patch all done up in rainbow colors. That’s right, a rainbow 82nd patch.He showed it to the NCO and told him he wasn’t sticking around for that crap and the sergeant said he understood. Never bugged him any more. None of his buddies re-enlisted either.
It’s a shame. We’re losing a lot of good people.
How dare they insult the heroes of Sicily, Normandy, Holland, the Bulge, Dominican Republic, Grenada and so many other operations.
Being a veteran, my wife and I signed for our son to go to the Army at 17 between his junior and senior years and he left a week after graduation.
He has three younger brothers. After the events of the last few years I will not sign for nor encourage them to enlist in any branch of the military. My sons will not lay their lives on the line only to be suspected or accused of being a domestic terrorist because they are white aside from everything else that is going on in there.
It’s heartbreaking.

Last edited by JTrapper73; 05/24/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trapper,

It's a shame what they did.
I had to make a similar decision as a candidate. I told my colonel friend why.
Your son's achievement is very honorable. I can't blame him. It shows that he made a very tough decision based on principle.
My uncle was an airborne ranger too.
His credentials are in this office as a fond reminder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
remember what happened to the top officers in the Tsar's army ?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MustardMan
remember what happened to the top officers in the Tsar's army ?

No Mr. Root, what happened?

Yes, I was the one that got you kicked out as NYNY.

The things that you wrote to me about those on here you want to kill, and how you enjoyed the deaths of members was just disgusting, and then bragging about how you terrorized Bricktop's wife, was, and is' pathetic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lynn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YGBFSM. That is INSANE. Those are not the warriors the armed forces need to recruit. Nuts.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Outside of commercials for AIDS medicine and that recruitment video, I have never heard of or seen an actual same sex couple with children.

They’re marketing this schit to zero percent of population.

I have and other than seeming seriously weird they were...seriously weird!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (16Racing, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,921 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,454,007
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.