H
China and the democRats

Fück Joe byron
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The possibility that the emergence of SARS-CoV2 was due to a breach at the Wuhan lab has been widely discussed among medical scientists since early in 2020. There was an emerging collective voice to this effect from medical scientists, but it was shouted down by WHO, and let's face it, by official voices in the US including people at CDC and in Congress. The media effectively shut down this conversation because, well, Trump.

But the dissenting voices from the scientific community weren't silenced, just driven underground. These voices have re-emerged. Their statements have gained a lot of traction, and the wet market bat origin narrative is in tatters now.

It's established fact that the Wuhan lab was doing gain of function research on coronaviruses long before the pandemic emerged. It's established fact that international visits by WHO and others to observe safety protocols at the laboratory found the lab to be unsafe for this kind of work. It's now known that Wuhan virology lab workers were infected with a serious coronavirus-like illness in autumn of 2019, and quite possibly a lot sooner. The ChiCom govt then did everything it could to hush up the outbreak.

These are the facts, and they are undisputed.

Go back to Chernobyl in 1986 for a clue as to how this happened. In 1986, the Soviets had built a huge nuclear facility, constructed in slipshod manner to meet arbitrary deadlines by the political bosses in Moscow, staffed by poorly-trained techs who barely understood what they were doing, overseen by marginally better trained engineers, and over all that a staff of commissars who had zero knowledge of the realities of working with fissionable materials who only cared about meeting Moscow's schedule.

In Wuhan they had virtually the same perfect storm of shoddy facilities, poorly trained techs, medical scientists who were barely competent running the research, and a bunch of political bosses trying to run science like a military operation. Just like the Soviets in 1986, when the [bleep] hit the fan they tried to cover it up and failed.

I don't think the ChiCom govt was smart enough to masterplan this. However, I DO think they used all their resources worldwide to capitalize on the crisis they precipitated. They own WHO, they own large chunks of American media, and they own a whole bunch of American politicians in Congress. Now they own the guy in the White House, too. So they've been using the crisis to further their aims, but it's too big a mess for them to have planned it from the outset.

Chernobyl played a significant part in the downfall of the communist regime in Moscow. I wonder if this Charlie Foxtrot might have a similar effect in Peking. Or Beijing. Or whatever the fugk they call it now.

Just my opinion YMMV.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Agreed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
if anyone is surprised by this, they are total and complete idiots.

This ^^ Is Taiwan in the cross hairs for the next virus ?? Or were they in the cross hairs this time and things went wrong ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This virus wasn't designed to "kill off the round eyes", that's childishly silly thinking, it was designed to crush the rising world economy which was USA led, thereby throwing a cog into Donald Trumps re-election. The resurgent American economy was at the expense of the Chinese economy, primarily because of the Trump pushed tariffs. Get rid of Trump, get China friendly government back in place. What easier way to do it than start a global panic with resulting economic recession/depression?

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
PRC leader Xi Jinping is a mass murderer equal to Pol Pot,Mao Tse Tung, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin. He should be made dead at the first reasonable opportunity with no mention to the UN, Meth Mouth Biden, or his other treasonous allies toddling along as willing accomplices. Instead our traitors in politics and economics reward them with economic sponsorship sufficient to keep their inhumane rule in place, and their threat to freedom known only in the US in place. So give me a little whine about world economics. If you’re importing ChiCom you ARE Chi Com. If you’re SELLING ChiCom you ARE ChiCom. No matter how big or small. No matter if heavy equipment or binoculars. You ARE ChiCom. No slack, no excuses. Sell your soul when we should be destroying our greatest enemy. Destroy them or join them.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
China and the democRats

I've felt this since the beginning. Just a sense I've had. Trump was disrupting Satan's plans he was implementing through China and our own commies here at home. Collective salvation is always evil. It robs you of your agency and individualism.

They want control of everything. I was a little pissed as I was coming through customs back into the country today. Even though they had our passports they made us get our pictures taken and many had to enter all there finger prints. It was in Houston and I couldn't help but wonder if those illegals coming over the border not far from there had to do the same.

We are setting up the same surveillance state China has and nothing good will come of it.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/24/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It accomplished its intended purpose

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Makes no difference I say make them pay.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
This virus wasn't designed to "kill off the round eyes", that's childishly silly thinking, it was designed to crush the rising world economy which was USA led, thereby throwing a cog into Donald Trumps re-election. The resurgent American economy was at the expense of the Chinese economy, primarily because of the Trump pushed tariffs. Get rid of Trump, get China friendly government back in place. What easier way to do it than start a global panic with resulting economic recession/depression?

You sir, are 100% correct. Trump needed to go, and something very big had to happen to make that possible.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We shouldn’t forget that China did everything possible to ensure that coronavirus spread throughout the world. They protected the rest of China by closing the borders with Wuhan province. While at the same time maintaining air flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world to ensure the virus spread. To facilitate this they claimed it couldn’t be spread from person to person. This was a lie, but prevented these flights from being blocked until it was to late to stop the virus from spreading.

[Linked Image from ]
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
conradKA: Where on this earth have YOU been for the last 19 (nineteen!) months?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JSTUART
If that was a deadly biological attack I'd say we're all in pretty good shape.

LOL

I think it is a threat of what could be, and I also think that the US capitulated and rigged an election to dodge what could be.

I think the COVID narrative has been a crock pot of horse schit from inception.

This Chinamen theory is just a way to keep the one half of the populous scared.

It's almost as if the CCP and the demrats were working together to rig the election.. almost.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Duh. The facts were available from the start. You just had to dig a little and not open your brain for the media to tell you what to think.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

remember when Trump was attacked for criticizing Pelosi spreading the super deadly china virus?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
If that was a deadly biological attack I'd say we're all in pretty good shape.
LOL
Well, I would agree the virus was at most only slightly worse than some of the flu outbreaks we've had for years. What is terrible is that we showed the world and our "adversaries" our propensity to panic and shut down the whole country and drastically inflate our money supply over basically a nothing disease. What would happen if there was a virus with a 10% mortality rate? We couldn't repel an invasion by the Mexican army these days. We would be too fearful of the microbes and parasites they carry.

Do`nt forget the Pandemic was Media and politically driven to get rid of Trump.No doubt in my mind it was deliberately unleashed.It turns out Dr Fauci in 2017 said Trump would face a Pandemic like no other while in office.So now Fauci is the new Nostradomis ?

Last edited by Huntz; 05/30/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.