Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 59 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 58 59
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
As usual, my amigo not only serves up a meatball but puts it on a string so folks can whack it multiple times. wink Where to begin? So many angles so hard to choose. OK, I'll open with, you're a kiss and tell master level sonofagun. You think either of those women would appreciate you posting pics of them on an open forum, asking for opinions as to which one you should run off with and leave your wife for? BTW, you're totally off the list on the bank caper. You'd post pics and get us pinched before lunch the next day. Moving on, if you do file for divorce--which you won't but drag on about it at least twice a year-- consider that your frequent tales of alleged infidelity will very likely come out in legal proceedings, not to your advantage... Next up is your complaints several times a year RE: your shytbird step kids. It's your house, right? Then their living there is no one's fault but your own. Steal from you, assault you, eat your food and bring trouble to your door and you never put your foot down and tossed them out head first? Sorry, that's your choice you've made. Enough for now but I have lots more thoughts and helpful criticisms. wink Oh, as to your question? Neither!

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter

isn't she a dike?

No way!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“That’s what friends are for” ^^^^^

Someone wrote a song called that, too.

🦫

Found it.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
How bout the one you married dumb fuqk...

how would you like to be in an unhappy marriage?

If you’re looking to be happy a depth of self sacrifice which changed you in such a way that you keep the oath you’ve made is likely at least as good a plan as breaking it so you can chase after another one

Lot’s of good wisdom there especially this part. There can be a deep sense of happiness that comes from self sacrifice and doing what is honorable over the short term happiness of doing whatever is fun in the moment.

The only people who think that are not in bad relationships.

Jim, you’re wrong about that

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
How bout the one you married dumb fuqk...

how would you like to be in an unhappy marriage?

I’m old school and when I said “till death do us part” I meant it. No marriage is easy that’s why there is an oath attached.

Sure as heck no marital issues have ever been made easier by constant complaining about ones wife to a bunch of complete strangers, much less from putting up pics of the woman you have had or intend to have using your misery as an excuse for unfaithfulness.

If you’re looking to be happy a depth of self sacrifice which changed you in such a way that you keep the oath you’ve made is likely at least as good a plan as breaking it so you can chase after another one.

What God has joined, let no man rent asunder.

Exactly...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Obviously don't know you, only know what you've shared on the Forum over the years. Based on that, it sounds like both of you have been unhappy and dissatisfied for many years. Only sticking together due to family and a sense of obligation.

Life is too short to be unhappy and to feel alone and unloved. Might be time to dissolve you're relationship amicably if possible (as will always have a bond due to kids and grand kids) and both move on with your lives. She's been with you for most of your adult life, and sounds like she's stood beside you to take care of the household and family. Not judging you nor preaching, but my personal opinion is she (everyone honestly) deserves respect, honesty, and a resolution instead of having her on the back burner while you chase after Sancha's.

Just my two cents.

Have no bad feelings toward her, just want a friend and wife and not just a roommate. Would you like to sleep in separate for 12yrs?

Look in the mirror. You’re lucky your hand hasn’t left you, if it had half a mind it would hide behind your back.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
As usual, my amigo not only serves up a meatball but puts it on a string so folks can whack it multiple times. wink Where to begin? So many angles so hard to choose. OK, I'll open with, you're a kiss and tell master level sonofagun. You think either of those women would appreciate you posting pics of them on an open forum, asking for opinions as to which one you should run off with and leave your wife for? BTW, you're totally off the list on the bank caper. You'd post pics and get us pinched before lunch the next day. Moving on, if you do file for divorce--which you won't but drag on about it at least twice a year-- consider that your frequent tales of alleged infidelity will very likely come out in legal proceedings, not to your advantage... Next up is your complaints several times a year RE: your shytbird step kids. It's your house, right? Then their living there is no one's fault but your own. Steal from you, assault you, eat your food and bring trouble to your door and you never put your foot down and tossed them out head first? Sorry, that's your choice you've made. Enough for now but I have lots more thoughts and helpful criticisms. wink Oh, as to your question? Neither!

Got a chuckle out of this. The thing everyone knows but Roger but no one wants to say it.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Morewood

Your young girlfriend looks trashy and likely won't age well.

No offense, big guy. You asked on an internet forum.

Follow your heart.

I know what will make me happy, just venting on here.

You should turn gay...It might be cheaper and easier for you.

😝🦫

lmao, are you available? honestly, this is the only place I can blow steam off then I get frustrated with bullchit. some here I know well and have shared a fire with, but not all.

I think me and Kingston are currently dating, sorry.

😜🦫
Freaking killing me 'Beav' LMFAO

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Okay, I admit, I've totally changed my mind about you due to your usage of one word: "Caper". Anybody who uses that word, has to be cool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shift gears .....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens and space ghost....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems to me you have been leading a pretty damn good life, changes that dramatic ain't necessarily gonna make things better in the long run my friend.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Obviously don't know you, only know what you've shared on the Forum over the years. Based on that, it sounds like both of you have been unhappy and dissatisfied for many years. Only sticking together due to family and a sense of obligation.

Life is too short to be unhappy and to feel alone and unloved. Might be time to dissolve you're relationship amicably if possible (as will always have a bond due to kids and grand kids) and both move on with your lives. She's been with you for most of your adult life, and sounds like she's stood beside you to take care of the household and family. Not judging you nor preaching, but my personal opinion is she (everyone honestly) deserves respect, honesty, and a resolution instead of having her on the back burner while you chase after Sancha's.

Just my two cents.

Have no bad feelings toward her, just want a friend and wife and not just a roommate. Would you like to sleep in separate for 12yrs?

Look in the mirror. You’re lucky your hand hasn’t left you, if it had half a mind it would hide behind your back.

And from the bad dog graveyard, Petey strikes again!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Roger, your wife is a saint.

Keep her.

I'm tired of her.

Translation: the multimillion dollar inheritance thing was a load of horseshyt, just as KG advised me the first night I told him that checks for several million dollars would be arriving via FedEx over the weekend... Here come the sad man! lol Perdona me, muchacho. You can still put your half of that $500k Freeman on layaway and pay it down over the next 60 years. wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 700LH
why not just let them share

getting too old jungle them.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I am divorcing her Leighton, we already talked about it yesterday. anyways back to sleep.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood

Your young girlfriend looks trashy and likely won't age well.

No offense, big guy. You asked on an internet forum.

Follow your heart.

I know what will make me happy, just venting on here.

You should turn gay...It might be cheaper and easier for you.

😝🦫

Hey Beaver, Deflave posted on the stabby cutty thread, I bet if you hurry you can suck him off before Bob shows up and gets that protein shake first.

Lol

#GOBBLEGOBBLE

LMFAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SandyBitch, I thought you knew that Flave and Bob are hooked up like 2 dog fûcking and can’t be separated.

So, how was that gay Rave party you went to last night ? You just made it home in time to wipe your makeup off and douche that crater between your legs before you head in to work.

Have a good day !

😬🦫

PS

Don’t forget to take your Morning After Pill

Last edited by Beaver10; 05/25/21.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

#SLOBBERSLOBBER

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 59 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
112 members (10gaugeman, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 687 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,881
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.