Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 59 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 58 59
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Someone needs to put this on a spread sheet. Will be easier to follow.

Roger is re-mapping his future. So far it seems to include new digs, no boat, and a 40 year old missed connection.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What are you a fugging accountant?

Was this question for me?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Roger's gunna end up in a van down by the river.

LOL
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by stxhunter

who has been unfaithful, clearly reading comprehension escapes you?

Maybe your definition of unfaithful is different than mine; in my book a man who maintains relationships with multiple women not his wife (to say nothing of bragging about it online) has been unfaithful whether he has had sex with one of them or not.

Love isn’t a feeling all the time; sometimes it’s merely fulfilling of responsibilities. Being that a relationship is between two people, if one person decided to fulfill their obligations at least (say… hypothetically) half the time that makes the relationship 25% better than it would be if they never did so at all.

The sentimental romanticism of some men here demonstrates in no small part why our society is falling apart. The family is the building block of society and the presence of a real man is the mortar that holds it together.

If you’ve already decided to get a divorce the least I would do if I were you is set aside some time to be single and focus upon self improvement by asking yourself what you can do in the future to keep this from happening again. Going from one woman to another after a divorce seems like folly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No brainer...
Go with the one that loves you the most.
The older one looks great for her age.
The younger one is definitely higher maintenance...huge negative.
The older one will make you so much happier in the long run IMHO.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Rog,

Being with the younger woman didn’t bring happiness, ain’t no guarantee the older one will either.

If you want to know how someone is eventually gonna treat you, you need to look to the way they’ve treated previous relationships in their lives.

That pretty 58yo is single, gotta be a reason for that.

Yep.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
No brainer...
Go with the one that loves you the most.
The older one looks great for her age.
The younger one is definitely higher maintenance...huge negative.
The older one will make you so much happier in the long run IMHO.

Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Maybe your definition of unfaithful is different than mine; in my book a man who maintains relationships with multiple women not his wife (to say nothing of bragging about it online) has been unfaithful whether he has had sex with one of them or not.

Love isn’t a feeling all the time; sometimes it’s merely fulfilling of responsibilities. Being that a relationship is between two people, if one person decided to fulfill their obligations at least (say… hypothetically) half the time that makes the relationship 25% better than it would be if they never did so at all.

The sentimental romanticism of some men here demonstrates in no small part why our society is falling apart. The family is the building block of society and the presence of a real man is the mortar that holds it together.

If you’ve already decided to get a divorce the least I would do if I were you is set aside some time to be single and focus upon self improvement by asking yourself what you can do in the future to keep this from happening again. Going from one woman to another after a divorce seems like folly.

Someone finally said it

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I’d pick the one with the ranch!!!

😁

We talking RANCH ranch, or 1-acre suburban ranch?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

You guys are full of schit.

He aint saying he wants to be happy and lovey lovey every second of every day.

He wants to be happy at least occasionally.

Big difference between burning din din once in a while and not being happy for a decade or more.

Crumbling of the foundation my azz!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This whole thread has the makings for a great Country Song

" Searchin for Pussy in all the Wrong Places"

"Lookin for a Good Woman Bad"

Endless possibilites.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Roger, your wife is a saint.

Keep her.

I'm tired of her.

isnt she inheriting a couple of million?
why havent kids been kicked out years ago?
would be good to hear wife's side of story
hook her up on here.
i think i want the fox

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/25/21.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
58 yr old who has loved me since high school.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
or the 37 yr old, I'm probably going with the 58 yr old, because honestly, I have always loved her. Anyways got to go work.lol

The 58year old "Lady", and by Lady I mean she has the essence of a true Lady, with just a touch of "mysterious mischief".

She has honest beauty, and you can see her soul shining in her eyes, and she has a beautiful soul.

She also has a smile that could last forever in a mans' mind and heart.

Lynn

Well said Lynn

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Roger, there aren't but two choices in South Texas. If you have decided to pull the plug, then so be it. I can agree with the being happy part and kudos for sticking together so long for the kids sake. I did that too mostly because I took that vow, but I got a second opportunity at it when I lost my first wife to cancer. There is some pretty good advice on this forum, but lets just say that all the fellas haven't been exactly spot on historically on lots of topics, so take that into consideration. The Internet is your friend for finding nearly anything, just maybe not 24H for great advice on honey hunting. Take some time and do your own thing for a while. Getting right back on another horse after you've been thrown, isn't the best way to find yourself a thoroughbred.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
How bout the one you married dumb fuqk...

how would you like to be in an unhappy marriage?

In all seriousness Roger, ask your wife that question. Looking at it from a woman's point of view, would I want to continue to have an intimate relationship with a man who does the things you do, and do to her? If what you say is true about your wifes' not caring what you do, then take note, you taught her not to care. If you truly talk to her and bully her and treat her in the manner you claim to treat her, and you truly run with these women to dinner and other places, and meet and have sex with them, and love them like the devil, then your wife will have a million and one answers to your question posted above. Would you want ANY of this being done to you? Nope, and I know that for sure.

Would you want any of this being done to your daughter?

You have always seemed like a man who had so much of his [bleep] together, except this.

Guys who encourage you, are either doing the same thing as you, only in a hush-hush manner, (there are a couple of them on here that are doing exactly that), or they are living vicariously through you.

I would actually not be surprised if "BoomBoom" Man honours your image every day.

All of this was not anyones' business, till you made it public, and then it became the business of everyone who reads it. If you publish a book about your life, you expect people to read it, and critique it, and love it, or hate it, or be indifferent to it. When you write your memoirs on this forum, expect the members to have an opinion on them, and expect to not like most of the reactions. I am a learned woman in this area.

If you have even one ounce of feeling for your wife, don't take her money, don't take any more of her pride, don't continue to break her heart. Leave her like you always say you are going to, let her live, and possibly love someone again someday, and in turn, you go on and love them all like the devil you are, but without hurting anyone, but you.

Just a thought.

Good Bless.

Miss Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by efw

Someone finally said it

Yes. Wisdom and Truth.

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How many years you got left Roger?

Do what you gotta do.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
How many years you got left Roger?

Do what you gotta do.

F'in a.

The Baptist ladies all got together and convinced a friend of ours that marriage is a commitment.

It takes work they said. You said till death do us part.....

So...she gave all her money to a lawyer. Got him out of jail and got back together.

He was in the joint for beating the hell out of her....choking her and putting her head through the wall.

Pretty constantly.

We all expect him to kill her eventually.

But you know......she signed a contract that said till death do us part........

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you're giving relationship advice and family counseling now?

Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
How bout the one you married dumb fuqk...

how would you like to be in an unhappy marriage?

In all seriousness Roger, ask your wife that question. Looking at it from a woman's point of view, would I want to continue to have an intimate relationship with a man who does the things you do, and do to her? If what you say is true about your wifes' not caring what you do, then take note, you taught her not to care. If you truly talk to her and bully her and treat her in the manner you claim to treat her, and you truly run with these women to dinner and other places, and meet and have sex with them, and love them like the devil, then your wife will have a million and one answers to your question posted above. Would you want ANY of this being done to you? Nope, and I know that for sure.

Would you want any of this being done to your daughter?

You have always seemed like a man who had so much of his [bleep] together, except this.

Guys who encourage you, are either doing the same thing as you, only in a hush-hush manner, (there are a couple of them on here that are doing exactly that), or they are living vicariously through you.

I would actually not be surprised if "BoomBoom" Man honours your image every day.

All of this was not anyones' business, till you made it public, and then it became the business of everyone who reads it. If you publish a book about your life, you expect people to read it, and critique it, and love it, or hate it, or be indifferent to it. When you write your memoirs on this forum, expect the members to have an opinion on them, and expect to not like most of the reactions. I am a learned woman in this area.

If you have even one ounce of feeling for your wife, don't take her money, don't take any more of her pride, don't continue to break her heart. Leave her like you always say you are going to, let her live, and possibly love someone again someday, and in turn, you go on and love them all like the devil you are, but without hurting anyone, but you.

Just a thought.

Good Bless.

Miss Lynn

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Do you still get the boat?

Not that it matters, you'll still be Roger living the life many here are envious of.

Enjoy yourself no matter!

FJB & FJT
Page 8 of 59 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.