Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 59 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 58 59
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
As usual, my amigo not only serves up a meatball but puts it on a string so folks can whack it multiple times. wink Where to begin? So many angles so hard to choose. OK, I'll open with, you're a kiss and tell master level sonofagun. You think either of those women would appreciate you posting pics of them on an open forum, asking for opinions as to which one you should run off with and leave your wife for? BTW, you're totally off the list on the bank caper. You'd post pics and get us pinched before lunch the next day. Moving on, if you do file for divorce--which you won't but drag on about it at least twice a year-- consider that your frequent tales of alleged infidelity will very likely come out in legal proceedings, not to your advantage... Next up is your complaints several times a year RE: your shytbird step kids. It's your house, right? Then their living there is no one's fault but your own. Steal from you, assault you, eat your food and bring trouble to your door and you never put your foot down and tossed them out head first? Sorry, that's your choice you've made. Enough for now but I have lots more thoughts and helpful criticisms. wink Oh, as to your question? Neither!

Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

Roger, I've been avoiding this thread since I saw the OP pop up... but since Leighton's weighed in, I'll pile on in the same vein.

You know Leighton and I care about you, and we KNOW you, and we KNOW your situation. And we BOTH say you're on a collision course with disaster.

I told you what I know about that 37 year old gal when you started with her several months ago... she is bad, bad news. But you chose to believe her line of BS, and you're still messin' with her. I don't know the 58 year old gal at all, but the circumstantial evidence I'm seeing isn't good.

Kamo Gari is 100% correct here. NEITHER of these women are a worthy option. Your home situation needs to get fixed first, THEN look for a place to land. Kick your useless stepkids out, file for divorce from D----, lay off all booze for a few months and get back to work and clear your head. Only after all that's done, and you put the whole sorry mess behind you, ONLY then, will you be in a right frame of mind to start looking for a woman to spend the rest of your life with. Until then you're playing with matches in a powder magazine.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The Baptist ladies all got together and convinced a friend of ours that marriage is a commitment.

It takes work they said. You said till death do us part.....

So...she gave all her money to a lawyer. Got him out of jail and got back together.

He was in the joint for beating the hell out of her....choking her and putting her head through the wall.

Pretty constantly.

We all expect him to kill her eventually.

But you know......she signed a contract that said till death do us part........

So let me make sure I got this straight.

A guy comes onto an internet website saying he is always talking to and spending time with women other than his wife because she is no fun to be around. He continually expresses angsty pride over his prowess past and present with women not his wife and brags of his escapades with same.

When it is suggested that perhaps the reason he “needs a divorce” isn’t because he isn’t with the right woman but due to his own neglect of an oath he took, that’s tantamount to telling a woman who has been physically abused to stay with her husband?

I hope you’ll pardon me if that seems like a leap, but who knows maybe there is a part of the OP’s life he doesn’t broadcast for all the world to read and he has been physically abused by his wife?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Oh, and last bit of advice... get off this fugking Campfire with your personal stuff. It's gonna bite you in the ass if it hasn't already.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
It is said that a man can do some damages while in his forties but he can really fug up and destroy lives while in his fifties searching for the illusion of happiness.

Applies to women too, especially around menopause.

My wife is starting to go through it now and so far it's made her nicer! lol

I kid. She's always been nice but she isn't showing any signs of "menopause crazy" that you always hear about.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think you should move in with the 37 year old and try to get her pregnant.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by efw

The Baptist ladies all got together and convinced a friend of ours that marriage is a commitment.

It takes work they said. You said till death do us part.....

So...she gave all her money to a lawyer. Got him out of jail and got back together.

He was in the joint for beating the hell out of her....choking her and putting her head through the wall.

Pretty constantly.

We all expect him to kill her eventually.

But you know......she signed a contract that said till death do us part........

So let me make sure I got this straight.

A guy comes onto an internet website saying he is always talking to and spending time with women other than his wife because she is no fun to be around. He continually expresses angsty pride over his prowess past and present with women not his wife and brags of his escapades with same.

When it is suggested that perhaps the reason he “needs a divorce” isn’t because he isn’t with the right woman but due to his own neglect of an oath he took, that’s tantamount to telling a woman who has been physically abused to stay with her husband?

I hope you’ll pardon me if that seems like a leap, but who knows maybe there is a part of the OP’s life he doesn’t broadcast for all the world to read and he has been physically abused by his wife?

I think Gentle Jim is saying some couples should divorce.

Regardless of where the blame lies.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Oh, and last bit of advice... get off this fugking Campfire with your personal stuff. It's gonna bite you in the ass if it hasn't already.

Shush.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DocRocket
As usual, my amigo not only serves up a meatball but puts it on a string so folks can whack it multiple times. wink Where to begin? So many angles so hard to choose. OK, I'll open with, you're a kiss and tell master level sonofagun. You think either of those women would appreciate you posting pics of them on an open forum, asking for opinions as to which one you should run off with and leave your wife for? BTW, you're totally off the list on the bank caper. You'd post pics and get us pinched before lunch the next day. Moving on, if you do file for divorce--which you won't but drag on about it at least twice a year-- consider that your frequent tales of alleged infidelity will very likely come out in legal proceedings, not to your advantage... Next up is your complaints several times a year RE: your shytbird step kids. It's your house, right? Then their living there is no one's fault but your own. Steal from you, assault you, eat your food and bring trouble to your door and you never put your foot down and tossed them out head first? Sorry, that's your choice you've made. Enough for now but I have lots more thoughts and helpful criticisms. wink Oh, as to your question? Neither!

Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

Roger, I've been avoiding this thread since I saw the OP pop up... but since Leighton's weighed in, I'll pile on in the same vein.

You know Leighton and I care about you, and we KNOW you, and we KNOW your situation. And we BOTH say you're on a collision course with disaster.

I told you what I know about that 37 year old gal when you started with her several months ago... she is bad, bad news. But you chose to believe her line of BS, and you're still messin' with her. I don't know the 58 year old gal at all, but the circumstantial evidence I'm seeing isn't good.

Kamo Gari is 100% correct here. NEITHER of these women are a worthy option. Your home situation needs to get fixed first, THEN look for a place to land. Kick your useless stepkids out, file for divorce from D----, lay off all booze for a few months and get back to work and clear your head. Only after all that's done, and you put the whole sorry mess behind you, ONLY then, will you be in a right frame of mind to start looking for a woman to spend the rest of your life with. Until then you're playing with matches in a powder magazine.

Doc I will have already decided what I'm going to do up with Mel, she is a great person, school teacher and we have known each other all our lives, like Leighton said i had a buzz last night so I threw out a bone.And yeah I know nothing good will come from Vehah in the long run.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ironbender

OMG....you been hacked by Miss Lynn!

ML is the ‘fire expert on men. LMAO!

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I think you should move in with the 37 year old and try to get her pregnant.

With triplets?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I value Lynn’s input on this, I know she knows a little something about making men miserable. [bleep], she makes me miserable and I don’t even have to look at her.

A total waste of human breath and body mass.

Lynn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rog might need some Beta Force.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I value Lynn’s input on this, I know she knows a little something about making men miserable. [bleep], she makes me miserable and I don’t even have to look at her.

A total waste of human breath and body mass.

Lynn

So, you’re saying you like me better than Ironbender, right?

YES!!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
laugh laugh

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing that I figured out a long time ago is that you can never really know what is going on in someone else's marriage just by looking at outward appearances. So, I don’t waste my time trying. As for the “’til death do us part, my word is my bond” crowd, don’t be so smug. Everyone focuses on the “death do us part” part and not the “love, honor and cherish” part. You can honor a commitment to stick around until someone dies, but no oath can force you to love, honor and cherish someone you don’t in spite of any good faith and best beliefs and intentions on the front end. So, the sticking around part when the love is gone just assures mutual misery and/or a lifelong roommate instead of a life partner. Kids pick up on that, too, and it is an unhealthy life lesson for them. I’ve got some experience with that one.

Carry on.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That may be grounds for a lawsuit you should contact Remsen!

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Sheister
The 37 year old will not look as good as the 58 year old when she gets that age....

This...but who cares? You’ll be dead by then.

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DeadHead
That may be grounds for a lawsuit you should contact Remsen!

I pray he does. I really pray he does.

Lynn

Page 10 of 59 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 58 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,643
Posts18,455,374
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.