Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 59 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 58 59
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Oh, and last bit of advice... get off this fugking Campfire with your personal stuff. It's gonna bite you in the ass if it hasn't already.

Bazinga!!!

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

OMG....you been hacked by Miss Lynn!

ML is the ‘fire expert on men. LMAO!

I value Lynn’s input on this, I know she knows a little something about making men miserable. [bleep], she makes me miserable and I don’t even have to look at her.

A total waste of human breath and body mass.

Lynn

So, you’re saying you like me better than Ironbender, right?

YES!!!!

Ya got that going for you, which is nice!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Yeah, gonna need to go get some ice for that burn!!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I value Lynn’s input on this, I know she knows a little something about making men miserable. [bleep], she makes me miserable and I don’t even have to look at her.

A total waste of human breath and body mass.

Lynn

So, you’re saying you like me better than Ironbender, right?

YES!!!!

Ya got that going for you, which is nice!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

Don't sugarcoat it, ma'am. Give it to him straight.
wink

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Lynn

Well, golly, thanks!

I am reaping all that I deserve, which is considerable.

I suppose it comes from living a happy, healthy, life. Also fulfilled by a successful long term marriage. How is yours, BTW?

Perhaps you’re the one needing to sanctimoniously suck some cocks, and stop projecting.

Since you’re back posting, you must have run out of hookups via PM. Good luck with that.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That may be grounds for a lawsuit you should contact Remsen!

I pray he does. I really pray he does.

Lynn

Nah, outside of my area. I think Miss Lynn's little cuck puppet, Benedict, is the internet lawyer for this job. Then again, I'm still waiting for her complaint to show up.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw

The Baptist ladies all got together and convinced a friend of ours that marriage is a commitment.

It takes work they said. You said till death do us part.....

So...she gave all her money to a lawyer. Got him out of jail and got back together.

He was in the joint for beating the hell out of her....choking her and putting her head through the wall.

Pretty constantly.

We all expect him to kill her eventually.

But you know......she signed a contract that said till death do us part........

So let me make sure I got this straight.

A guy comes onto an internet website saying he is always talking to and spending time with women other than his wife because she is no fun to be around. He continually expresses angsty pride over his prowess past and present with women not his wife and brags of his escapades with same.

When it is suggested that perhaps the reason he “needs a divorce” isn’t because he isn’t with the right woman but due to his own neglect of an oath he took, that’s tantamount to telling a woman who has been physically abused to stay with her husband?

I hope you’ll pardon me if that seems like a leap, but who knows maybe there is a part of the OP’s life he doesn’t broadcast for all the world to read and he has been physically abused by his wife?

What prize does Roger receive if he remains in an unhappy marriage?

The admiration of other miserable people? The respect of a man who sleeps on the floor and has no hot water? (No offense Birdy)...

He can't buy anything with unhappiness. Neither can his wife.

If the "oath" had any value....the state wouldn't charge for a marriage license.

There is no upside to being miserable.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen

Lynn

Nah, outside of my area. I think Miss Lynn's little cuck puppet, Benedict, is the internet lawyer for this job. Then again, I'm still waiting for her complaint to show up.
Now THAT'S a burn!

O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by efw

The Baptist ladies all got together and convinced a friend of ours that marriage is a commitment.

So...she gave all her money to a lawyer. Got him out of jail and got back together.

He was in the joint for beating the hell out of her....choking her and putting her head through the wall.

Pretty constantly.

A guy comes onto an internet website saying he is always talking to and spending time with women other than his wife because she is no fun to be around. He continually expresses angsty pride over his prowess past and present with women not his wife and brags of his escapades with same.

When it is suggested that perhaps the reason he “needs a divorce” isn’t because he isn’t with the right woman but due to his own neglect of an oath he took, that’s tantamount to telling a woman who has been physically abused to stay with her husband?

I hope you’ll pardon me if that seems like a leap, but who knows maybe there is a part of the OP’s life he doesn’t broadcast for all the world to read and he has been physically abused by his wife?

The admiration of other miserable people? The respect of a man who sleeps on the floor and has no hot water? (No offense Birdy)...

If the "oath" had any value....the state wouldn't charge for a marriage license.

Big Jim for the win

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Lynn

Nice to hear from you.

You haven't changed a bit.

You truly are a winner, aren't you? wink

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Lynn

Well, golly, thanks!

I suppose it comes from living a happy, healthy, life. Also fulfilled by a successful long term marriage. How is yours, BTW?

Perhaps you’re the one needing to sanctimoniously suck some cocks, and stop projecting.

Since you’re back posting, you must have run out of hookups via PM. Good luck with that.

Yep, sanctimonious till the death.

Thanks for the reply.

Lynn

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

Pretty constantly.

You get it, I raised my kids they are doing good, my turn to be happy.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
By all means, enjoy yourself[and whomever YOU choose to spend time with].

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Lynn

Nice to hear from you.

You haven't changed a bit.

You truly are a winner, aren't you? wink

Lynn

Winner? No, I'm just a guy who knows a bullcrap threat when I see one. Nice that you aren't channeling your rage through Benedick, but I still want to see the complaint you have threatened to file. Or, you can simply admit that it was a dumb thing to threaten and it would have resulted in you wasting a lot of money to be laughed out of court, in which case I will forget about you, your cuck puppet and the silly idea that there is legal recourse for hurt feelings on the internet.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Lynn is making a play for ol' Rog.

Smells blood in the water!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The respect of a man who sleeps on the floor and has no hot water? (No offense Birdy)...

What does that have to do with anything?

I mean, air conditioning or the lack thereof clearly ain’t relevant else you woulda said something.

All I’ve pointed out here is prior behavior is the best indicator of probable future behavior when it comes to romance.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remsen, Ignore lynn,

no one, and I mean no one here takes her seriously.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Lynn

Well, golly, thanks!

Yep, sanctimonious till the death.

Thanks for the reply.

Lynn

You do have much to be humble about.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by deflave

I think Gentle Jim is saying some couples should divorce.

Regardless of where the blame lies.

Fair enough; there are people who have no business getting married. I can go with that.

The issue I have is this implication that he is some hapless victim.

We aren’t on this earth to make ourselves happy by breaking vows and using other people to get our rocks off.

Is that to say I think this guy should stay married? I think a man owes it to himself to give it a try. Once he has tried and can no longer hang in there he owes it to others to assess himself and jettison the notion that “if only SHE were my wife…” is gonna get him anywhere.

That’s all I’m saying.

And no, I’m not saying this is easy. Just because I hold out an ideal doesn’t mean I think myself beyond reproach because anyone here who knows me knows I’m not. I’ve made more than my share of mistakes but if someone asks for advice I give them what I learned so I can avoid those issues. The OP seemed to be asking advice so I gave my .02 worth.

Coming to his defense by mischaracterizing this situation or by attacking the messengers doesn’t make sense to me. We live in a world drought with less than ideal circumstances but that doesn’t mean we set aside the ideal with a shrug.

Life is messy. People (including me) are messed up.

Ps the upside to being miserable is it sometimes has gotten me to learn a lesson I’ve been too obstinate to consider. I speak from experience

Last edited by efw; 05/25/21. Reason: Ps
Page 11 of 59 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 77 invisible), 2,905 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.