Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Riverc
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.
As corrupt and worthless as our government is that should cause anybody to reject it.

I have my suspicions on this also.

Since Pres. Trump was the main push for a quickly received vaz, are you thinking he had something to do with this little extra "something"? I do not.

Black Cows Matter!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.
As corrupt and worthless as our government is that should cause anybody to reject it.

Since Pres. Trump was the main push for a quickly received vaz, are you thinking he had something to do with this little extra "something"? I do not.

If I'm the person you're asking, the quickest way to summarize is, I don't believe Trump was in on anything. I voted for Trump twice. I was a pretty early supporter. I still support him. I think he won the last election and it was stolen. I also think Trump was duped on many issues, this among them. Who didn't want a vaccine for something portrayed to be so deadly? Turns out it wasn't so deadly and these aren't vaccines. Trump was fooled just like many of us were.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If I'm the person you're asking, the quickest way to summarize is, I don't believe Trump was in on anything. I voted for Trump twice. I was a pretty early supporter. I still support him. I think he won the last election and it was stolen. I also think Trump was duped on many issues, this among them. Who didn't want a vaccine for something portrayed to be so deadly? Turns out it wasn't so deadly and these aren't vaccines. Trump was fooled just like many of us were.

Yes "these" are vaccines by any sane and objective measure. Nobody gives a f**k if you get one or not, but you can't bend reality to suit your conspiratorial narrative.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by DBT
The question remains: why would a God of Love condemn people for something that is forced upon them? Accept the mark or you and your family starve is hardly a fair option. Who would not want to care for their own? Who would let their own children starve?

Taking the mark is not your only option. Faith in God is the very most important action we can ever have taken. Also in understanding what is said in the entire book is important and for that you have to read it. I'm not saying you haven't. Look at this.

2 Corinthians 4:18

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

We are being told how to look at everything in life and our actions are to be towards an eternal life with God. With that being said everything we do should be centered around the idea that this life in not final. We will have an eternity either in heaven or hell. So if by taking this mark you buy some comfort in this life you forfeit the life in heaven.

But back to your question. Lets say we are prevented from buying food or whatever. People of the past have bartered for what they needed. No cash involved and there will be others that haven't taken the mark that you can trade with. You'll do as you see fit in the end but nobody can re-write the Bible to make exceptions for not wanting to follow it. God has done miracles for his people before to keep them and can do it again. He parted the Red Sea for all those Hebrews about to be slaughtered by the Egyptian army. Faith is the key because God will never fail.

Presumably bartering would be stamped out or made untenable by the fact of restricted travel and manufacture, no license without the mark, can't buy raw materials, medicines, etc....diabetics need their insulin, medical care and so on. Living like hunter gatherers is not an option for the majority.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No, I wasn't asking you Edwards, the fella before you.

FWIW, I still have my Trump sign in my yard. Gotta move it when I mow.

I don't think Trump was in on anything doing ill to our country. In my opinion Trump has been the only Pres in my lifetime who truly put the good of his country above himself.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Those are also forgivable. Taking the mark won't be.
So Matthew says "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come." Mark and Luke pretty much say the same.

Revelation says that only those who “worship the beast and its image and receive its mark” will be condemned...it says “and”...not ‘or.’ If a believer, out of an initial fear, goes along with the crowd by taking the mark, you think he or she is beyond forgiveness...?
In Mark 3, this 'blasphemy against the Holy Spirit' is explained. The Jews said Jesus was using the power of Satan to cast out demons. Since Jesus was using the power of the HS, they were calling the Spirit Satan. Jesus went on to say that calling Spirit evil is the unforgivable blasphemy.
It's explained in Mk 3:30 He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit."

This isn't related to taking the mark of the beast. That's explained in Rev. To get the mark, we will be forced to worship the anti-Christ and that's what will condemn us. Rejecting Jesus in favor of the beast is guaranteed fatal. It's a final test, Jesus or Satan. It'll be your last chance to choose. Choosing Jesus and dying now to be saved eternally will be infinitely preferable to choosing Satan to live now but dying forever.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appreciate your reply. I understand where you’re coming from regarding blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, and it’s often regarded as the unpardonable sin because of the incident you described above. Peter, out of an initial fear of retribution, denied that he even knew Jesus. And he was certainly forgiven. But a believer, out of an initial fear of retribution, takes the mark, but he won’t be forgiven...? I don’t know if I see this particular thing the way that you do. Can not all sin and all unrighteousness be purified by Jesus’ blood...? John says that there is nothing unforgivable for those who are saved. Those who are saved are forgiven of all sins. Peter was just scared; he wasn’t rejecting Jesus in favor of the elders and chief priests and those who studied the Mosaic Law. His fear didn’t mean he’d become hard-hearted and unrepentant. And a believer in the scenario above is just scared; he’s not rejecting Jesus in favor of the beast. His fear doesn’t mean he’s become hard-hearted and unrepentant.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Never before in the history of the world (and never since) had so much divine light been granted to men; if anyone should have recognized Jesus for who He was, it was the Pharisees. Yet they chose defiance. They purposely attributed the work of the Spirit to the devil, even though they knew the truth and had the proof. Jesus declared their willful blindness to be unpardonable. Their blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was their final rejection of God’s grace. They had set their course, and God was going to let them sail into perdition unhindered.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To me, it seems that the ‘unforgivable’ status is tied to an ongoing and willful hard-heartedness. It doesn’t so much prevent them from being forgiven, more so it prevents them from doing what’s necessary to seek forgiveness. It seems that “blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” was committed by Jesus’ adversaries and ‘not’ by those who had professed allegiance to Him. The danger...the ultimate basis for ‘unforgivable’...appears to be a hard-hearted, unbelieving, and unrepentant attitude towards God.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
It would be great if some of you fine gentlemen would be a guest speaker at our church some Sunday.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
DBT,

No, the question is what are you waiting for?
The God of love has extended an open hand to you your entire life. It sounds to some of us that you responded with a clenched fist. No need for that.
Just ask Him something like, please help me to believe.
Then pick up the KJV Bible and start reading the gospel of John.

Let's say it comes to the point where you receive the Mark or become homeless and starve.....what is your choice? Not necessarily you personally, but young parents, families with children? This is a serious question.

People make that decision daily now.
There have always been many people in those circumstances. The times my homes have been broken into and my life's been threatened on other occasions was likely not even due to a starving thief.

God knows what some of us believers have done to prepare others for such times.
Jesus knew the time of His death, but he told His half brothers,

"For neither did his brethren believe in him."
"Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready."

People of all ages should seriously consider the gift offered in my last post. Time of death is unknown, but the place one spends eternity is a kind gift God offers to all of us...... until that time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT
The question remains: why would a God of Love condemn people for something that is forced upon them? Accept the mark or you and your family starve is hardly a fair option. Who would not want to care for their own? Who would let their own children starve?
Keep reading the Bible. The answer is there. They won't starve. Jesus promised that God will care for his own. Somehow, they'll be taken care of. We're not told how.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This EVERYONE:
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=606f503c5ee3b310e61c9b44
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm still not saying that this injection is the Mark.
However, check this /\/\/\ out.
What I just "accidentally " clicked onto is this video, as I log off this exact topic. ^^^ It reminds me of the Amazon commercial below promoting the exact tech that was in this old parody. March 24, 1997....24 YEARS AGO!
Watch the top link first, then this newer one that was unknown to those producing the parody, right below.

Again for those watching, please go to the second link below and get that gift of life today. One extra benefit is that you won't be taking the Mark, whatever form it eventually is revealed as.

Cheers!
☕ 😎 👍

HC

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/26/21.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Everyone is black and hispanic !

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by DBT
Keep reading the Bible. The answer is there. They won't starve. Jesus promised that God will care for his own. Somehow, they'll be taken care of. We're not told how.

Untold millions of Christians will suffer during the Great Tribulation. Part of the suffering will be hunger, thirst, and heat:

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
Rev 7:11  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12  saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
Rev 7:13  Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15  “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat.
Rev 7:17  For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

The supposed “Rapture” of all Christians before the Great Tribulation is simply not true

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No it isn't. It has nothing to do with your right hand or forehead and you don't have to pledge allegiance to any Deity or man who thinks he's one

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by DBT

Untold millions of Christians will suffer during the Great Tribulation. Part of the suffering will be hunger, thirst, and heat:

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
Rev 7:11  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12  saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
Rev 7:13  Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15  “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat.
Rev 7:17  For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

The supposed “Rapture” of all Christians before the Great Tribulation is simply not true

Christians will not experience the tribulation, which is God’s wrath. Scripture tells us so. I think I will believe God’s Word over what you seem to think.

“Wait for His Son from heaven, whom was raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the WRATH TO COME.” 1 Thessalonians 1:10

Scripture is clear. God has NOT appointed his Bride to wrath. God will not pour out his vengeance and wrath on His bride. What Bridegroom would do that? We will instead obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thess 5:9-10

Then comfort yourselves with these words. 1 Thess 5:11
He is telling us in this verse to take comfort in knowing we (believers) won’t experience His wrath.
Pretty plain, pretty clear.

God has reserved wrath for His enemies. We (believers) are His sons and daughters, not His enemies.

God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves WRATH FOR HIS ENEMIES. Nahum 1:2

We are not God’s enemy and will not experience His wrath during the tribulation. Scripture tells us so and quite plainly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by DBT

Christians will not experience the tribulation, which is God’s wrath. Scripture tells us so. I think I will believe God’s Word over what you seem to think.

“Wait for His Son from heaven, whom was raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the WRATH TO COME.” 1 Thessalonians 1:10

Scripture is clear. God has NOT appointed his Bride to wrath. God will not pour out his vengeance and wrath on His bride. What Bridegroom would do that? We will instead obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thess 5:9-10

He is telling us in this verse to take comfort in knowing we (believers) won’t experience His wrath.

God has reserved wrath for His enemies. We (believers) are His sons and daughters, not His enemies.

God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves WRATH FOR HIS ENEMIES. Nahum 1:2

We are not God’s enemy and will not experience His wrath during the tribulation. Scripture tells us so and quite plainly.

Right on. No wrath, and no condemnation for believers.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by DBT

It's good you have that all figured out since Bible scholars and Pastors have never been able to reach a consensus on pre, mid, or post trib rapture. From now on I'll refer them to you and JGRaider.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes it is and if you so much as write about it you're doomed

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.