I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My condolences on the loss of your sister, I'm very sorry.

For the sake of your sister don't turn it political, she made a decision. She wasn't a sheeple, good for her, you should be proud.

To be honest, I think there is a lot of poor healthcare going on. My sister has COPD got the Covid and kicked its ass after 2 weeks in ICU. She credits her survival to the great care she was given by her doctors and nurses.

Prayers for you and your family.

"She wasn't a sheeple, good for her, you should be proud."???????????????? What is wrong with you? You are fuqk in the head.

Some people in this world are not afraid of dying for what they believe, I assume you're not one of them.

I think I will decide to believe today that if I take a hike down the center line of the freeway, that every rig will drive around me. ERR, maybe not.

Some beliefs are worth dying for. Other beliefs, not so much.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by smarquez
From the CDC
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season1.
Flu is seasonal, covid is not.

Covid deaths 592K. But it's just the flu.

the CDC....the same institution that says that gun ownership is a public ehalth crisis

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Yep, the hospital likely killed my mom by refusing to even try Ivermectin despite my brothers and I pointing them to the FLCC website. If not for the incompetent, negligent care of the hospital, the Chinks and Dr Fauci, she'd most likely still be with us today.

Why didn't you give it to her? Its available OTC?

Sorry for your loss.
She was in the covid unit in the hospital. No visitors allowed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

Praise tha’ lawwwd

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yep, the hospital likely killed my mom by refusing to even try Ivermectin despite my brothers and I pointing them to the FLCC website. If not for the incompetent, negligent care of the hospital, the Chinks and Dr Fauci, she'd most likely still be with us today.

Sorry for your loss.

They get paid well to “treat” and not much to cure.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MM879
I buried my oldest brother yesterday. He died of COVID. He was in his seventies and had several comorbidities. They put him on the vent, and he never came off it.

My condolences, I'm very sorry you lost your brother.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Before COVID19, folks died of the flu at about the same rate annually, and following the same pattern. You just never heard of it, because it was a mere statistic back then that you had to look up if you wanted to know about it.

Not to make light, of course. RIP. Sorry for your loss. When things like this hit home, or close to it, they suddenly become very real.

Are you that fuggin stupid that you think half a million people a year died from the flu? I'm guessin you got the covid and are experiencing some kind of neurological damage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sorry for your loss.

That's even sadder,Sorry.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Sorry for your loss.

So you let her die because the head nurse said “no visitors” . What a dunce

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

kind of how the anti-maker Kens and Karens come on the let everyone know how they berated some minimum wage store clerk or their mask policy. Or stormed past some senior citizen trying to earn a little extra checking receipts at Walmart.
Yours is a pretty heartless post.

No, it's nothing like that. Nice try though.

It is exactly like that. And exactly what the forum has come to expect from this contributer. C'est la vie.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

even in your own post. the "vaccine" doesnt prevent you from getting covid

You misinterpret how the vaccine works. It prevents 95% from getting covid. It prevents nearly 100% being hospitalised or killed by it. Sure, it's not 100% prevention, but it's one hell of a lot better than the alternative, especially in this case.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Prayer sent from south Jersey, for your family to find peace and understanding. May your sister rest in peace.

I feel your pain. Lost a cousin to the big C on Tuesday, after an heroic 3 year battle with it. Second one we've lost in 6 months.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i borrowed your opening post, for my facebook page.
i and my wife had the two shots.
i had comment from at least five doctors prior to them being administered.
told them after they ALL said do it, if i didn't and then got sick, who would i blame?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the CDC....the same institution that says that gun ownership is a public ehalth crisis

Yes sir, that would be the one.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
The arguments above are fruitless, because the actual truthful statistics are unknown. There is so much BS out there, nothing is certain, or trustworthy. It changes daily, almost.

All opinions above are equally valid. Except probably the effectiveness of Iver./HCQ treatment. There seems to be sufficient evidence of its worthiness.

Sorry for the loss of your sis, IS.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Did she get any Ivermectin or HCQ? Covid 19 is curable. The vaccine with not stop you from catching covid 19.

Why is it that you can chose whether or not to get the “vaccine” but you sure the phuqq can’t choose Ivermectin/HCQ?

That would be because the early studies that showed hope for these treatments were flawed and subsequent studies could not replicate the results. This is how science and medicine works. There is little credible evidence that they work, despite bizarre propaganda campaigns in their favour in certain circles.

I find it somewhat hypocritical that the same people who say "the fda hasn't approved these vaccines" (they have approved them - for emergency use) complain about nobody using Invermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, which have not been approved for treating covid.

Last edited by MikeReilly; 05/27/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

even in your own post. the "vaccine" doesnt prevent you from getting covid

You misinterpret how the vaccine works. It prevents 95% from getting covid. It prevents nearly 100% being hospitalised or killed by it. Sure, it's not 100% prevention, but it's one hell of a lot better than the alternative, especially in this case.

an unaproved injection vs a virsu with a 99.7 percent survivability rating can you please tell me when ANYTHING the democrats have out forth has ever been to the benefit of society in the long run

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the 'rona always sucks for those that get it and die. For the vast majority of other folks, it's not so bad. The death rate here in Florida hovers around .0015 of the total population. Scary stuff indeed.

Sam......

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by las
The arguments above are fruitless, because the actual truthful statistics are unknown. There is so much BS out there, nothing is certain, or trustworthy. It changes daily, almost.

All opinions above are equally valid. Except probably the effectiveness of Iver./HCQ treatment. There seems to be sufficient evidence of its worthiness.

Sorry for the loss of your sis, IS.

"sufficient evidence"? The vast majority of the published studies do not support that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry about your sister.

I got the J&J vaccine about 60 days ago.

I got sick about 10 days ago. Summer cold,...... sure been lasting a long time.

Glad I am vaccinated, 4 sure. If I weren't working etc would be a PITA.

Last edited by Angus1895; 05/27/21.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 35, 10 invisible), 1,505 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.