E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still waiting for Lockheed-Martin to come clean about Aurora, that was their pet project.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’ve done some digging into other dimensions (4th and above), as discussed by the leading physicists in the world. Here is my fundamental understanding of the subject. When 4th dimesional beings “appear” in our 3 dimensional reality, we cannot see their actual appearance as it is in their dimension, unless they have the ability to take on a physical, 3D form; like many angels did in the Bible, and they looked like ordinary men, until they change form and reveal their “glory”; and it’s always a brilliant light.

As far as malevolent spiritual beings go, it seems from what God says in the Bible that they also can appear as an “angel of light”, and can deceive humans

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm still waiting for Lockheed-Martin to come clean about Aurora, that was their pet project.

I was befriended by a Lockheed engineer back in the late 70s, when I was sent to Burbank as custodian of one of my squadron's P-3Cs being retrofitted with the first Texas Instruments Infra Red Detection System (IRDS) for that aircraft. Over a beer one night, he assured me that the soviets stood NO chance against is in war because "we have [bleep] you would not and could not believe." He would go no further than that. I've often wondered.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger,

I ask myself when these videos and photos appear a few questions.

1. Why would these creatures make themselves visible?

2. A. Do they not have the ability to extinguish or conceal the light emitted at night? Perhaps there's no blinds on those windows?
B. Do they want to be seen by certain individuals?
If so, why?

3. Why have they aligned with pilot flight paths next to aircraft?

4. Why do people experience horrible traumas often after experiencing encounters of the 3rd thru fifth kind?

5. Dave Hunt brings up several points that weren't covered here. One is that many people have exactly the same memories of these experiences while under hypnosis. I didn't want to take away from what G5m posted, so I can send it separately, or may do so in one of my "Bible thumper" threads.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I was befriended by a Lockheed engineer back in the late 70s, when I was sent to Burbank as custodian of one of my squadron's P-3Cs being retrofitted with the first Texas Instruments Infra Red Detection System (IRDS) for that aircraft. Over a beer one night, he assured me that the soviets stood NO chance against is in war because "we have [bleep] you would not and could not believe." He would go no further than that. I've often wondered.

Alex Jones has family and friends that he's said similar things about. According to him, they are concealing the fact that they have jets that exceed the old mach two models by a lot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had the impression he wasn't referring just to very fast aircraft (what's so unbelievable about that??), but weapons and aircraft that could do other more unusual things. Wish I could pick that dude's brain these days. Probably dead.

My uncle flew in the Navy as a WV-2 crewman. We're talking very late 50s or very early 60s. He tells me he once tracked an aircraft moving at well over Mach 2 while flying the picket from Guam (or was it Midway? Memory fails me) to Adak.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had the impression he wasn't referring just to very fast aircraft (what's so unbelievable about that??), but weapons and aircraft that could do other more unusual things. Wish I could pick that dude's brain these days. Probably dead.

My uncle flew in the Navy as a WV-2 crewman. We're talking very late 50s or very early 60s. He tells me he once tracked an aircraft moving at well over Mach 2 while flying the picket from Guam (or was it Midway? Memory fails me) to Adak.

That's really interesting.
It surprised me what a family member shared with me the year that he died. Those old timers took their mil secrets very seriously.
The Germans had an early jet at WW2 that was not mass produced.
From what ive read, Stealth fighters are old tech from the period your uncle talked about. Decades later it was unclassified.
There's all kinds of weapons that include partical beams, frequecy weapons high and low extremes, just about anything your imagination can think of has been invented. It's not mass produced for the soldiers, but robotics, Land, Sea and Air are common realities that can be outfitted with anything.
They find the effective economics of thousands of cheap little "drones" more effective than high priced prototypes. Bacterial and viral are the weapons of choice right now. It's in the daily news and pushed as a virtue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
For some real mind-blowing videos on the truth of these “alien vehicles” check out this honest anthropologist/historian. All his documentary videos are phenomenal! I’ve watched probably 100 hours of his videos. Be prepared; his videos are highly addictive! Here ya go, you can thank me later:

https://youtu.be/-6-VMYnd71s

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It surprised me what a family member shared with me the year that he died. Those old timers took their mil secrets very seriously.
From what ive read, Stealth fighters are old tech from the period your uncle talked about. Decades later it was unclassified.
There's all kinds of weapons that include partical beams, frequecy weapons high and low extremes, just about anything your imagination can think of has been invented. It's not mass produced for the soldiers, but robotics, Land, Sea and Air are common realities that can be outfitted with anything.
They find the effective economics of thousands of cheap little "drones" more effective than high priced prototypes. Bacterial and viral are the weapons of choice right now. It's in the daily news and pushed as a virtue.

Speaking of military drones; the fires in California last year were definitely, intentionally started in part by drones. Check out these “flamethrower drones”:

https://youtu.be/07rtBip9ixk

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There is no bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti.
There are no space alien visitors.
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.
You can't change your "frequency".
Nobody, ever, was visited by a ghost.
There are no black snakes under your bed.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by kenoh2
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.

That was one of the most stupid posts by an arrogant libtard I’ve ever seen; holy crap. From now on I will submit to your extensive knowledge, superior intellect, and broad range of experience with the paranormal and spiritual encounters! I digress, and I will never challenge you with anything that would challenge your preconceived notions and very limited education, LOL!! Thanks for putting your ignorance on public display

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/29/21. Reason: Add

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Speaking of military drones; the fires in California last year were definitely, intentionally started in part by drones. Check out these “flamethrower drones”:

Thats quite a flame thrower.
I think the military must've thought about a use or two for that.
Looking at the fire skips from neighborhood to neighborhood, those drones look like one theory. Another was some type of energy weapon that melted the glass and metal at higher temps than petroleum fuels. I resisted that for a long time, but after seeing hundreds of structures melted and incinerated, it makes me consider that posibility.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenoh2

I've met more than one country boy that resembled BigFoot. Two big beady eyes peering through a thick layer of facial fur that would prove to you that he exists.

If I just had more black snakes around, I wouldn't have the mouse in my basement now.
I sealed it very well, but mice in the country chew a new entrance under the siding or through places you'd never imagine. Years ago, I was greeted at my front door by my friendly black snake that followed one in, had his meal and asked to be let out. He was perched up staring at the door and not startled at all.
I let him out onto the porch and he was outside and stuck around until the damned meter reader killed him.
That reptile was a lot more use to me than the lousy being that goes around killing pets.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/29/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Thats quite a flame thrower.
I think the military must've thought about a use or two for that.
Looking at the fire skips from neighborhood to neighborhood, those drones look like one theory. Another was some type of energy weapon that melted the glass and metal at higher temps than petroleum fuels. I resisted that for a long time, but after seeing hundreds of structures melted and incinerated, it makes me consider that posibility.

Yup, I’ve seen the videos from neighborhoods in Cali last year; entire strips of houses burned down from “wildfires”, while dozens of adjacent trees remain untouched. The evil going on is very blatant to anyone that exercises due diligence and digs deep

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Akashic knowledge lives.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just watched the video about underground bases. Those things are all over the world. There's three big ones in WV that are common knowledge or might as well be unclassified.
You probably heard of the Greenbrier hotel.
It was constructed with tax$ for DC VIPs.in their own estimation.

When the Lord brings wrath upon the earth in His judgement after the tribulation, they will be in those holes and He will bring those mountains down on them

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Denver airport underground base is massive; as are many others. The general population has no clue. BTW; at the very beginning of the C-19 “outbreak” in February/March I searched for freeze-dried foods. Almost none to be found; all bought up. Almost took 8 months for supplies to replenish by all of the manufacturers. WHO bought all of those food supplies BEFORE the “pandemic” arrived?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 18 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.