Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mothers of Tamir Rice, Breonna Taylor Criticize Black Lives Matter: ‘Benefitting Off the Blood of Our Loved Ones’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/mothers-of-tamir-rice-breonna-taylor-criticize-black-lives-matter-benefitting-off-the-blood-of-our-loved-ones_3838434.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-06-01&mktids=c2f44648d1f2989d5343c085a6522bb4&est=I3AOSEw%2FnIjgR9e8nOfQDLOQFxsTzgV6cScXDstCC9EN8i0jGDToj%2B3z%2B6E%3D

The mothers of several people whose names have been invoked by Black Lives Matter activists panned the group’s co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, for benefitting “off the blood” of their family members.

Cullors last week announced last week that she would be departing the organization, coming after reports disclosed her finances and real estate holdings.

“They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won’t even talk to us,” Samaria Rice, the mother of a 12-year-old boy, Tamir Rice, who was shot by police in Cleveland, told the New York Post.

Rice added that she contacted Black Lives Matter to help in re-opening a federal investigation into her son’s death in 2014, exchanging several emails with Cullors years ago before nothing came of it.

“I don’t believe she is going anywhere,” Rice said of the BLM co-founder. “It’s all a facade,” she continued. “She’s only saying that to get the heat off her right now.”

Lisa Simpson, whose son was also killed in a Los Angeles Police Department officer-involved incident in 2016, also criticized the organization’s co-founder.

“Now she doesn’t have to show her accountability,” Simpson, 52, told the newspaper in reference to Cullors’ move to leave the organization. “She can just take the money and run.”

In an interview with The Associated Press, Cullors said that recent criticism and reports about her finances were not the reason why she’s leaving Black Lives Matter, saying she wants to focus on other endeavors including a book and a TV deal with Warner Bros.

What’s more, Cullors—who previously called herself a “trained Marxist” and has praised Chinese Communist Party founder Mao Zedong—alleged that the articles about the multiple homes she owns that are reportedly worth millions of dollars are part of a “right-wing” smear campaign. The Epoch Times has contacted Black Lives Matter for comment.

Black Lives Matter revealed to AP that the group took in $90 million after George Floyd’s death, which sparked nationwide Black Lives Matter demonstrations, riots, and related violence last year.

But, according to Simpson, Black Lives Matter raised $5,000 for her son’s funeral and she never received any of the money.

In March, both Rice and Simpson panned Black Lives Matters’ leadership.

“We never hired them to be the representatives in the fight for justice for our dead loved ones murdered by the police,” their statement said, the Post reported. “The ‘activists’ have events in our cities and have not given us anything substantial for using our loved ones’ images and names on their flyers. We don’t want or need y’all parading in the streets accumulating donations, platforms, movie deals, etc. off the death of our loved ones, while the families and communities are left clueless and broken.”

The mother of Breonna Taylor, meanwhile, criticized local Louisville Black Lives Matter activists earlier this year for using her daughter’s death for their benefit.

“I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am,” Tamika Palmer said in the since-deleted Facebook post. “I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so talk about fraud. It’s amazing how many people have lost focus.”

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh well

That’s what groids get for putting their hopes, aspirations and faith into fellow groids.

Stupid MFers

These families crying foul were out e early with the bull horn people too, so fouck them.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They will praise anyone or anything that hands them cash.sad

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the family of Breonna Taylor did not bitch when they became multi millionaires themselves as a result of the death of their criminal spawn

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sick of ni ggers period. Yeah, I said it.

Worthless, horrible animals.

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
it’s all about the money

Last edited by hanco; 06/01/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What a greed fest. They got $12M from Louisville but want more from BLM. BLM is full of grifters skimming on that $90M they collected. This is the very hallmark of Marxism! Poor stupid fools.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by hanco
it’s all about the money

So True! I saw an article about the family of a teen suing the estate of Daunte Wright over a prior shooting. I'm sure they are anticipating that the estate will get a large payout like St George's family did.

https://kstp.com/news/lawsuit-alleges-daunte-wright-shot-permanently-disabled-teen-in-2019/6125232/

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It has always been about the money. It will never change.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they got a good, but expensive lesson in marxism.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Somebody learned from the good reverends eh?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Reckon how much money the Rev Al and Jesse have shook businesses down for?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Fitting title

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'm sick of ni ggers period. Yeah, I said it.

Worthless, horrible animals.

Yes i hear ya,they getting on my crap list more by the day....They getting out control.Here in Louisiana we are saturated with them.They out number whites seems like in my area.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
:: This space reserved for Salmon, ID ::

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These are like the Obama Black folk who are throwing a bitch fit.

Obama’s first term, Blacks were all hysterical with “da man is gonna make our lives so much better.”

2nd term, they were pissed that buckets of coins hadn’t found its way into their pockets.

Surprise, surprise, black people. You got played out by your own kind, again.

#GetFûck’nUsed2it

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Groids being Groids,what do they expect? Them to act white?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There is one way to treat trained Marxists....

it involves an AR and a dumpster

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Remember, this was all made possible by bleeding heart white
puss ez aka sympathizers who want to donate their way to heaven.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
One of the heads of the outfit in MN has also left - after learning the truth about that fraud org..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,282
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.