Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tomorrow makes 3 weeks and I’m down almost 10 pounds.

Moving more
Eating less (and better)

Antelope hunt in August then a vacation with the wife.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Eat all the cabbage, celery and onions you wish.

oh holy hell,,,,, Go to Youtube and read the comments section,

I'm fuggin dying here with laughter.

Straight up...My sides hurt.......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Tomorrow makes 3 weeks and I’m down almost 10 pounds.

Moving more
Eating less (and better)

Antelope hunt in August then a vacation with the wife.

Good job Pharm. Keep it up.

I need to get focused. The muffin top has come back.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
I’m down 16 pounds after a couple of slip ups. A couple of camping trips and a holiday, tough to eat right around the campfire, but I accept my humanity.

Eight pounds a month ain’t bad but I can do better.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. It doesn't really matter if you slip up once in a while, as long as you don't let it become more than that. Keep it up, you're doing great.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I dont try to eat right just to loose weight . I keep very little carbs in me cause I get so sore if I eat too many carbs. It inflames my bones so bad that I cant even work much. Two yrs ago I was at church and a buddy asked how I was. I said I was so sore. He yells at me and seid " stop eating all that bread and sugar. So I did, and I felt a lot less sore and lost about 12 lbs on its own. I was only 150 lbs then and now back up to 144lbs but I am still ok and only 12 lbs heavier than 34 yrs ago when I got married. You will likely feel a lot less tired and sore too if you get rid of most of your carbs. Soda is completely out.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Buy yourself some quality workout equipment. (You have the money....Grins)

Make a place in your house for it, and start using it 4 days a week.

It’s expensive, maybe look for used, or closeout from a health club. New is nice !

For me, having quality workout equipment has been helpful...I’ve torn up 3 Bowflex machines over the years.

This piece of equipment has kicked my ass.

https://totalbodyexperts.com/spirit...OgjBQvZ38NZkDzj9gTR6Phx_-RxoCsjUQAvD_BwE

🦫

You’re a fat phugk

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I need to jump on this train and take a bit of care of myself. Went to a consult with an oral surgeon a couple of weeks ago and my BP was pretty darned high. I know that having my usual 4-6 beers a day makes my BP rise, but it's a hard habit to break. I don't splurge on much of anything else, food or drink-wise. Soda less than once a week, few chips or donuts. Ice cream maybe 2-3 times a month. Fast food in spurts - maybe 3 times a week, then go for 2 weeks with none.

About 10 years ago, a member here named rrroae threw down a weight loss challenge. He wanted to lose weight himself and wanted the motivation of others getting involved, so he offered up some cash. A handful of guys joined, including me. I ended up losing 25 lbs in 3 months just by eating less, especially fewer carbs.

I want to get thinner, but lack the motivation. By the time I get home from work after being gone for 12 hours a day or so, I just don't have the willpower to get off my ass much.

Good on you, Pharmseller, for sticking with it and trying to take care of yourself.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I exercise quite a bit. I lift and I run several times a week. Lately, I’ve been swimming laps. I say all that only to state that exercise is almost irrelevant to weight loss. It’s all diet. Eat right, and the weight will come off no matter what you do. Eat bad, and exercise will do nothing more than make you eat MORE of the bad and lots of times, you’ll end up putting more weight on.

In the 19th century, doctors used to send patients to bed and tell them to eat no bread, potatoes, or sweets. It worked. They lost weight laying in bed simply because they quit eating the things that made them fat.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Three month update, down 27 lbs and dropping.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Three month update, down 27 lbs and dropping.

congrats

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
XCLNT !!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Good for you Q-dog! I really need to get back into the regimen and shed quite a few myself.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Congrats. What made it stick for me is 16/8 intermittent fasting; make friends with it and shortly hunger is not distressing.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
https://www.kettlebellkings.com/adjustable-kettlebells/

These don't take up much room and done right a workout routine will flat whoop your ass. The first time I ever did a kettlebell workout I was sore for 2-3 days.

If you start working out and lower your carbs and sugar intake the weight will probably come off pretty fast.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Still young enough to bounce back. I'm 66 and still pretty strong, not fat, and EVERYTHING HURTS. I still work out, but dang....

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Congrats. What made it stick for me is 16/8 intermittent fasting; make friends with it and shortly hunger is not distressing.

I've been on the 16/8 intermittent fasting diet for 49 days and have never felt better. I started it along with the Keto diet to prevent future health problems. It took me about 3 days to get used to it but I never get hungry between meals now. My weight has stayed the same but the small amount of fat I had around the middle just melted away. I had to buy new jeans jeans with a 2" smaller waist size and some new belts.

I was amazed how easy it was to give up alcohol, caffeine, sugar, pastries, ice cream, cookies, some carbs, processed foods and a few other foods to prevent blood sugar spikes. I don't plan on ever changing back to 3 or more meals a day. I used to get hungry about every 4 hours around the clock. I guess because I have a high metabolism I have never been overweight by more than 5-10 pounds.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I didnt know 16/8 was a thing. Pretty much how i eat all the time. Weight stays the same.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by stxhunter
maybe get an extra girlfriend...

Rog,

My three hoe’s keep me in shape!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only I have ever seen call a Mad Mick a Ho.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing but kill them, and America didn't have the courage for that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 698 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,676
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.