Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m sure it’ll be on Fox News tomorrow. wink

I hope its somewhere, because so far 5 days worth of local reporting hasnt commented on any vandalism or medical supply shortages at Logan Health.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The local news sources in Montana are some of the most corrupt and sorry sonsabitches you can find. If they support the unions you won’t hear anything negative about the union.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Campfire......”Yeah, Unions suck azz”.

Next Campfire thread..... “Credit Unions are the best”

Love the irony around this joint. LOL.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by pahick

I hope its somewhere, because so far 5 days worth of local reporting hasnt commented on any vandalism or medical supply shortages at Logan Health.

Why would there be any shortages when the managers made the deliveries? Did you read what I read before posting?

One of my very close friend’s mother is in a position to know what is going on in the hospital. The pro union nurses have been bragging about the teamster issue on local FB page.

But I’m sure from where you sit in PA you are in a far more knowledgeable position to comment.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
The local news sources in Montana are some of the most corrupt and sorry sonsabitches you can find. If they support the unions you won’t hear anything negative about the union.

Thats all over the US honestly. Here in south central PA you get a couple gunshot stories...maybe a Amish buggy hit by some retard txting and driving...but its mostly USA Today BS with the local station branding. Hearst, Sinclair....commie news sources.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why would there be any shortages when the managers made the deliveries? Did you read what I read before posting?

One of my very close friend’s mother is in a position to know what is going on in the hospital. The pro union nurses have been bragging about the teamster issue on local FB page.

But I’m sure from where you sit in PA you are in a far more knowledgeable position to comment.

Look im just trying to be more knowledgeable here from my easy chair in PA. You hate fückin unions, I get it. Im USW and I hate a lot of union activity also. But this isnt the first time someone came on here with anti union BS full of lies and half truths. If we're gonna sit here and back and forth I wanna know wtf im talkin about. And you sure as hell didnt give half the info I found in 30 secs of googling.

I could very well be on your side here. How bout ya throw me the facebook link so I can once over the GD thing while I sit on the schitter at least?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve been a union plumber for almost 50 years, we have gone on strike a few times. It never did much good. Striking nurses, I don’t agree with that.
Your disagreement with striking nurses is understandable - but you can join the "disagree" line with zillions of other folks who don't like strikes by unions in other fields. Seems like such public disagreement makes no difference across the board. Some of the striking union folks disagree with their own strikes - but they join the strike.. There is a theme in all of this.
Are you a union guy?
You might say that I am - or have been - a dues-paying card-carrying member of three AFL/CIO unions.
Are those teacher unions?

Somehow, you already knew the answer, but ABSOLUTELY NOT ! By and large, teacher unions are a destructive response to a non-problem. TMK there.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hardway
Campfire......”Yeah, Unions suck azz”.

Next Campfire thread..... “Credit Unions are the best”

Love the irony around this joint. LOL.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Look im just trying to be more knowledgeable here from my easy chair in PA. You hate fückin unions, I get it. Im USW and I hate a lot of union activity also. But this isnt the first time someone came on here with anti union BS full of lies and half truths. If we're gonna sit here and back and forth I wanna know wtf im talkin about. And you sure as hell didnt give half the info I found in 30 secs of googling.

I could very well be on your side here. How bout ya throw me the facebook link so I can once over the GD thing while I sit on the schitter at least?

I didn’t leave anything out lol. I’m not going to write a book. But neither am I going to lie or shade things to suit my argument.

Believe what you like, but my posts stand as I wrote them. I do loathe unions, no secret. And I sure as fugk don’t need to bullshidt to cast them in a bad light.

Put on your red cape and defend away.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am having a bit of trouble understanding anti union folks if we are to live in a free country where we are able to have free association and the right to make contracts. What is the problem with an association of people with a skill and labor to sell forming a corporation and bargaining with an entity wishing to purchase that skill and labor? What is the problem with a provision in that contract that says the union will furnish the labor and skill and the company will exclusively buy their labor from that source? Why should the government be able to hobble a labor union in Right to Work (for less) states but allow a company to require its labor to join one of the "labor finder" organizations and lose a portion of their pay in fees to the "labor finder" outfit.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybe that was a bit strong. smile

I don’t care one bit if the nurses want more money, good for them. I’ll not defend the hospital. Lots of people have a lot of complaints against them and I don’t know what’s what in that regard.

But when the [bleep] go to the SEIU, who then bring their bag of dirty bullshidt tactics I do care. Even in principle having the SEIU here in such a presence I care very much.

This is a very red locale, and there are serious forces at play working to change that. This is but one move for them on the chessboard.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am having a bit of trouble understanding anti union folks if we are to live in a free country where we are able to have free association and the right to make contracts. What is the problem with an association of people with a skill and labor to sell forming a corporation and bargaining with an entity wishing to purchase that skill and labor? What is the problem with a provision in that contract that says the union will furnish the labor and skill and the company will exclusively buy their labor from that source? Why should the government be able to hobble a labor union in Right to Work (for less) states but allow a company to require its labor to join one of the "labor finder" organizations and lose a portion of their pay in fees to the "labor finder" outfit.

Aye aye comrade. Because it’s that simple. Just folks trying to make a better wage. Nothing more to it. No foreign influence. No communist ideals. Simply working folk trying to make a livable wage.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Aye aye comrade. Because it’s that simple. Just folks trying to make a better wage. Nothing more to it. No foreign influence. No communist ideals. Simply working folk trying to make a livable wage.
Right

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

But when the [bleep] go to the SEIU, who then bring their bag of dirty bullshidt tactics I do care. Even in principle having the SEIU here in such a presence I care very much.

Right, because the hospital administration would NEVER consider bringing in outsiders to intimidate the nursing staff...

They should have gotten the UAW or the Teamsters to represent them. The SEIU are the JV team. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I see on this thread, is a whole lot of people acting like democrats.

Negotiations are a two way street, how come everybody wants the blame the nurses for walking off the job, and not hospital administrators?

If the hospital negotiators say “that’s our final offer, and we are walking away from the table, how is it they don’t bore 50% fault for the walkout?

I mean this is pure Nancy Pelosi, the republicans don’t care about the children!

It is a two way street when talks break down

I don’t know who is right or who is wrong, I have no idea what the nurses are really asking for, nor was I at the negotiating table, who was reasonable and who wasn’t. Many of you decided that as soon as you saw the word “union”.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You’re also a democrat.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I didn’t leave anything out lol. I’m not going to write a book. But neither am I going to lie or shade things to suit my argument.

Believe what you like, but my posts stand as I wrote them. I do loathe unions, no secret. And I sure as fugk don’t need to bullshidt to cast them in a bad light.

You did leave a bunch out and did shed negative light on the nurses. You made it seem the nurses didnt give 2 schits about the patients when the fact is a lot not only worked with the union to forgo their duty to strike so they could tend to their patients they also worked on non scheduled days. Straight from Logan Healths mouth, with many thanks to the nurses contributions.

Im not taking sides at the moment, I wanna see facts, and yours didnt pan out in 30 secs in googling.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Negotiations are a two way street, how come everybody wants the blame the nurses for walking off the job, and not hospital administrators?

If the hospital negotiators say “that’s our final offer, and we are walking away from the table, how is it they don’t bore 50% fault for the walkout?

I mean this is pure Nancy Pelosi, the republicans don’t care about the children!

I don’t know who is right or who is wrong, I have no idea what the nurses are really asking for, nor was I at the negotiating table, who was reasonable and who wasn’t. Many of you decided that as soon as you saw the word “union”.

I guess the heroes didn’t want to work the frontline that day.

LOL

Buncha sorry ass mother fugkers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You did leave a bunch out and did shed negative light on the nurses. You made it seem the nurses didnt give 2 schits about the patients when the fact is a lot not only worked with the union to forgo their duty to strike so they could tend to their patients they also worked on non scheduled days. Straight from Logan Healths mouth, with many thanks to the nurses contributions.

Im not taking sides at the moment, I wanna see facts, and yours didnt pan out in 30 secs in googling.

You ever think maybe those are the nurses that don’t want to unionize?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I guess the heroes didn’t want to work the frontline that day.

LOL

Buncha sorry ass mother fugkers.

And I guess the administrators were ok with it.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

729 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,922
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.