Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by pahick

You ever think SEIU wanted some nurses back in to not only take the heat off their activities but also get ears on the floor?

Speaking of ears to the floor...

How many do you have in Kalispell?

None...at the moment. If I PERSONALLY gave 2 schits I could have all the info I needed by days end now that I know which hospital and union. But I dont. Thing about unions, they stick together and if youre "in", it doesnt take that much to get the right contact and get all the info you need.

Travis, do you realize how schitty things get during negotiations? Do you realize what people will do to get the help they need to get the upper hand? Im Teamster, PACE(which merged with USW) and USW. Ive seen schit you could never in a million years imagine. Management and union deeds. This situation seems very tame at the moment, and I doubt itll rise to anything other than mundane.

Calm down.

My dad was a lifelong Teamster. But he never voted for liberal fugk sticks and he never defended the stupidity that the OP is about.

I’m not anti-union by any stretch. I’m anti-stupid.

Then you should know what I’m saying is accurate and you shouldn’t have to ask “who decides?”

BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I mean what do you do besides living in the Campfire running your mouth, insulting people, acting wise in your ways?
You bring nothing to the site other than your cheery disposition.

I drink.

And golf.

In that order.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You ever think SEIU wanted some nurses back in to not only take the heat off their activities but also get ears on the floor?

Speaking of ears to the floor...

How many do you have in Kalispell?

None...at the moment. If I PERSONALLY gave 2 schits I could have all the info I needed by days end now that I know which hospital and union. But I dont. Thing about unions, they stick together and if youre "in", it doesnt take that much to get the right contact and get all the info you need.

Travis, do you realize how schitty things get during negotiations? Do you realize what people will do to get the help they need to get the upper hand? Im Teamster, PACE(which merged with USW) and USW. Ive seen schit you could never in a million years imagine. Management and union deeds. This situation seems very tame at the moment, and I doubt itll rise to anything other than mundane.

Calm down.

My dad was a lifelong Teamster. But he never voted for liberal fugk sticks and he never defended the stupidity that the OP is about.

I’m not anti-union by any stretch. I’m anti-stupid.

Then you should know what I’m saying is accurate and you shouldn’t have to ask “who decides?”

LOL

You’re extra slow today.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What facts have you brought to the table?

LOL

Your wife worked in a hospital and you’re a union nut? Fugkin bravo buddy.

Well your the idiot who asked “who decides”, once you are told, now you throw your dad the lifelong Teamster around like your qualifier.
I have you facts of what the hospitals are doing and why they are doing it, you come back with insult. You may not be a liberal democrat, but you sure as hell act like one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Well your the idiot who asked “who decides”, once you are told, now you throw your dad the lifelong Teamster around like your qualifier.
I have you facts of what the hospitals are doing and why they are doing it, you come back with insult. You may not be a liberal democrat, but you sure as hell act like one.

It’s easy to spot the D voters here.

And you’re one of them.

LOL

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Maybe that was a bit strong. smile

I don’t care one bit if the nurses want more money, good for them. I’ll not defend the hospital. Lots of people have a lot of complaints against them and I don’t know what’s what in that regard.

But when the [bleep] go to the SEIU, who then bring their bag of dirty bullshidt tactics I do care. Even in principle having the SEIU here in such a presence I care very much.

This is a very red locale, and there are serious forces at play working to change that. This is but one move for them on the chessboard.

Good points, Goat. I hadn't heard of the vandalism until you brought it up and then the first thing I thought of was antifa goons getting paid off to come out from Seattle to "help" push the agenda.
Friggin KRMH has been a cluster F' for a number of years now and this just adds to the legacy. And to think the protesting moron dwarf in WF has a new subject for another ridiculous poster to wave in people's faces, can't wait.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The nurses, who organized their union in SEIU Healthcare 1199NW in July 2019, are calling for increased staffing; reinstating the charge nurse on every unit so nurses are supported in taking care of patients; a nurse staffing committee to give nurses a voice in staffing decisions throughout KRH/Logan Health; and improvements to wages and benefits that will recruit and retain nurses to stay and work in the Flathead Valley. While administrators at Logan Health say they do not have the resources to make these investments in frontline staff, they have put time and money into acquiring new facilities and launching an expensive rebranding initiative."

Ok, now that sheds a bit more light on the subject. From a union standpoint, what bothers me the most is the last sentence.

"they have put time and money into acquiring new facilities and launching an expensive rebranding initiative."

Wrong time to go SEIU and strike. Bigtime!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And you’re one of them.

LOL

Does that include me? LOL Im hoping you say yes and are a betting man wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

And you’re one of them.

LOL

How many times can Dflave run his mouth and be wrong in one thread?

18 posts a day, eventually you run out of anything meaningful to say, but that never stops you from talking.
Carry on, see you in few weeks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"The nurses, who organized their union in SEIU Healthcare 1199NW in July 2019, are calling for increased staffing; reinstating the charge nurse on every unit so nurses are supported in taking care of patients; a nurse staffing committee to give nurses a voice in staffing decisions throughout KRH/Logan Health; and improvements to wages and benefits that will recruit and retain nurses to stay and work in the Flathead Valley. While administrators at Logan Health say they do not have the resources to make these investments in frontline staff, they have put time and money into acquiring new facilities and launching an expensive rebranding initiative."

Ok, now that sheds a bit more light on the subject. From a union standpoint, what bothers me the most is the last sentence.

"they have put time and money into acquiring new facilities and launching an expensive rebranding initiative."

Wrong time to go SEIU and strike. Bigtime!

The whole ordeal is underhanded commie loving BS.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

And you’re one of them.

LOL

18 posts a day, eventually you run out of anything meaningful to say, but that never stops you from talking.

You’ve cried about more gun control and more unionizing in the same day.

But you’re no democrat?

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And you’re one of them.

LOL

Does that include me? LOL Im hoping you say yes and are a betting man wink

No.

Hastings and Jerkoff.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty sparse healthcare coverage.....wondering how many others are unionized. That makes a huge difference in how far they can drag this out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

LOL

And you’re one of them.

LOL

But you’re no democrat?

LOL

I am for common sense Union control.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Theres already an NLRB case against LH/KRH....I cant get to docs on this page though...

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/19-CA-274781

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pretty sparse healthcare coverage.....wondering how many others are unionized. That makes a huge difference in how far they can drag this out.

Weather is a major factor as well.

Main roads and passes close all the time. The plows get to them when they get them.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL

And you’re one of them.

LOL

But you’re no democrat?

LOL

I am for common sense Union control.

If it will save just one chile!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Our Union Officers do not stand in the way of the company, when it comes to discipline or discharge of employees who deserve those actions.

Who determines if they deserved it?

First, a grievance committee elected from their peers, second the Local Executive Board of the union. Many grievances never make it past review at the local level.

If the local finds (in their opinion) an actual contract violation has occurred, meetings with management occur and hopefully a resolution is found.

If not, an arbiter will make a determination.

Our Local really hates arbitration, as one arbitration will cost more than our total operating budget for a year. We are not bashful about telling a Union Member he has not a leg to stand on, according to our contract.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Our Union Officers do not stand in the way of the company, when it comes to discipline or discharge of employees who deserve those actions.

Who determines if they deserved it?

First, a grievance committee elected from their peers, second the Local Executive Board of the union. Many grievances never make it past review at the local level.

If the local finds (in their opinion) an actual contract violation has occurred, meetings with management occur and hopefully a resolution is found.

If not, an arbiter will make a determination.

Our Local really hates arbitration, as one arbitration will cost more than our total operating budget for a year. We are not bashful about telling a Union Member he has not a leg to stand on, according to our contract.

Arbitration can be a bitch. Companies know this, and depending on the size of the local, will push the local to file grievance after grievance, just to tie up the locals money, in hopes to "bankrupt" any future grievances. It puts the union in the position where theyll work with the company to get rid of an individual just to stabilize the whole of the union body. Duty of Fair Representation aside.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They dont look too scary to me lol

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
185 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 26 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.