Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We were the only people that ever got a restraining order from a Youth Group.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A restraining order ain't jail. Why did a youth group have you restrained ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Youth group was on Wednesday.

We sat outside and gave unfiltered Camels and Budweiser's to any Church kid that wanted them..

In case you were curious....it was all of them that wanted it.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jail was for something else.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[quote=stxhunter]Seventy's trump both.

Boom!

Chaka-laka.

Y'all had the helm and look where we got.

Own it at least.

Grab Yourself by the fugking ass and stop blaming everything on the generation that came before you.

We did, and we didn't.

Geebus Fugkin pussies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Yeah.....no one fugged it up like you though.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Yeah.....no one fugged it up like you though.

Remind me again..

Who installed the Klintons and Obamas?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You guys.

Afraid of loosing your benefits.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Come on now...what the fugg are you gonna do with someone who doesn't shower but once a week?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is federal law that you can't have guns on school grounds or sell ammo to anyone under 18 after all.

As of when?
The gun free school zone act of 1990 prohibits firearms on school grounds and GCA '68 prohibits sale of ammunition to anyone under 18.

Gun free, knife free!
Often wonder what would be found if the POPO searched the cars during a football game, or any function. Even chorus concerts. Been walking through the school many times and discretely unclipped my knife and left it fall into the pocket.

Oldest was in 2nd grade, I was in the school for a class time deal, pulled a knife out to cut something...She about flipped. Teacher explained just how
big a deal that was, if anyone saw it. Oh, Fuuuuuuudddggge!

Kinda like Jim's saying though.
Nobody's looking for trouble as long as nobody's looking for trouble.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys.

Afraid of loosing your benefits.

Nope

We gave you Reagan. smile

PS- S.S. dropped in my account this morning. Like buddah. Thanks. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
70’s were the best in my opinion!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
things started going to schit in the late 60's when the commie influence in our schools and culture began. the 70's were still a good time but schit was fading fast. i spent most of the 80's in the military so i was somewhat isolated. by the 90's things were already f-ucked. bring in the 21st century with the internet and social media and we are well and truly screwed at this point. its real obvious that most people these days would rather sit on their ass and get govt peanuts than earn a living that buys steak.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh the 70's. Taking what I know know and transport me back to the 70's? I would have had every father in 4 states hunting me down.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Come on now...what the fugg are you gonna do with someone who doesn't shower but once a week?

Leave me oughtta this.

What do I recall from the 70’s? Alcohol mostly, Johnny Winters on the 8-track, hanging out down by the railroad tracks, girls who's kisses tasted like cigarettes. Bell bottoms, hot pants and halter tops. Weed in plastic bags.Siphoning gasoline. Was it the Saturday Night Special music show? Chiller Theater (“chiiillllerrrrr”), dial phones on the wall with them long cords. Did I mention alcohol?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Pretty hard to beat growing up in the Reagan 80s. For many of us, that is our standard. No wonder most of our political leaders fail to measure up. I’d go back to the 80s right now if I could.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
40's, and 50's for this overaged farmboy.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Basically, the Reagan years were great, but Bush started the return of the deep state's control, and the downfall of American liberty.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rem141r
things started going to schit in the late 60's when the commie influence in our schools and culture began. the 70's were still a good time but schit was fading fast. i spent most of the 80's in the military so i was somewhat isolated. by the 90's things were already f-ucked. bring in the 21st century with the internet and social media and we are well and truly screwed at this point. its real obvious that most people these days would rather sit on their ass and get govt peanuts than earn a living that buys steak.

I think you've got the timeline right. We didn't see any of the commy stuff in school around here in the 60s or 70s but it wasn't long in coming. Late 70s around here and drugs were gaining ground with with many of my school mates, several of which are dead now or look dead. Carter was president in the late 70s and interest rates were 25%. Then came Reagan in 81 and he had a different idea that better suited many of us, much like Trump. It took some work but he repaired what Carter destroyed. Clinton rolls into town and the deviant plan that we are now living is fueled even more. He gave us NAFTA and the end to MADE IN USA. Bush gave us unending and open ended war and the expense of it in life and money. Not to mention setting the stage for the entrenched RINOs more than ever.

So now we're living what was sowed in the past. Morality is in a maddening decline and the fear of consequences means nothing to many. Dad is no longer a respected leader of the home and the family unit is laughed at. Schools are not educating but indoctrinating. Work truly is a 4 letter word to many. Communism is on the rise and true patriotism is looked at as something we terrorist conservatives cling to. We sure need some help with all of this.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Looking from the outside in, I view the pre-WW1 neutral America as the zenith of American society and culture.
Being in the world spotlight as a superpower and having to combat communism really didn't do America much good, as the former Frontier Spirit was replaced with a certain obedience to authority (be it governmental or corporate). The same thing is happening in my country, as I see desperate attempts at trying to cling to infinite economic and population growth at the cost of society at large.

It got even worse after the cold war when there was no common enemy anymore and the factions of the west started eating their own as a substitute.

They don't make 'em like they used to

Don't tread on me

Nothing runs like a Deere
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
638 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,860 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.