Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and unions push for higher taxes . how does that help working class Americans chunky?

https://aflcio.org/2017/4/24/trumps-tax-plan-massive-giveaway-wealthy-few

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

Trump’s Tax Plan Is a Massive Giveaway to the Wealthy Few

AFL-CIO Staff April 24, 2017

Last edited by ribka; 06/07/21.
BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
and unions push for higher taxes . how does that help working class Americans chunky?

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

How come every single time a job posting comes up at any Union workplace, it is always 100% non Union people (men, women, Trans Genders such as yourself) that apply? Could it be that people such as yourself say one thing and than will do anything to get a better paying job with benefits and training that comes with an IBEW trade labor job? You and that other idiot from Minnesota are truly one hit wonders. We don't fughk management over and they don't us. Management, contractors and workers belong to the same Union.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by joken2

Not a fan of labor unions myself either but in all honesty I have seen at least as much shady stuff during contract negotiations and labor strikes from companies as I have unions. Shady stuff such as provoked confrontations, staged threats and damages to "scab" personal property as propaganda to garner favorable media and public sympathy.

Local company contracted a professional temporary employee service that provided manual labor and security employee temps for labor strikes only. They were a sorry bunch, too. They stole the company blind. They took everything they could carry that wasn't welded down. Management became so concerned they even warned office help and especially women to never tell any of the strike temps any personal info, and before they left the parking lot to always check the interior of their vehicles before entering and make sure they weren't being followed as they left work.

The Captain of the security guards was even busted for selling illegal switchblade knives to the temp workers.

THIS

I am a small business owner and a union member. I see both sides of the equation. Been victim to the company who promises the world and delivers nothing. Worked for the criminals who raid the 401K fund and cry about poor profits. Worked for the criminals who fly around in their personal aircraft and want to pay [bleep] wages for quality work under poor conditions with no tooling. Unions have their place, and in my experience they only gain traction when management jackasses abuse the workers. I treat the kid who mows my lawn better than some of these companies treat their folks.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hastings
You’ve plainly stated in the past that you’re a registered democrat.
That’s why you defend unions.
Yes, in fact I have been a registered Democrat since I registered and voted for Nixon in 1972, so your first statement is a fact.
Refresh my memory, when did I say being a Democrat is why I support unions?
The Republican's behaviors and in particular Louisiana Republicans are the reason I do not join the Republican party. Although I have learned to like our Senator Kennedy.
I think your second statement is your opinion but I'll wait for you to dredge up me saying what you have attributed to me.
All I’m trying to say is that Democrats aren’t people.
I feel the same way at times. Do you have a suggestion for a political party?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

the corrupt unions sure do miss Obama lol

Originally Posted by ChuckKY
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

One of your old Flames? I've heard he was into the Trans Gender guys, he even married one.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And how does union sponsored higher taxes on American workers help working class Americans chunky?

Why do all unions support open borders and unlimited illegal aliens over the American worker chunky?

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

How come every single time a job posting comes up at any Union workplace, it is always 100% non Union people (men, women, Trans Genders such as yourself) that apply? Could it be that people such as yourself say one thing and than will do anything to get a better paying job with benefits and training that comes with an IBEW trade labor job? You and that other idiot from Minnesota are truly one hit wonders. We don't fughk management over and they don't us. Management, contractors and workers belong to the same Union.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

And how does union sponsored higher taxes on American workers help working class Americans chunky?

Why do all unions support open borders and unlimited illegal aliens over the American worker chunky?

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

You pay taxes you dress wearing freak? Were does all your tax money go, these very programs you speak of ? If you freely pay into a corrupt political system, aren't you compliant to that very outcome?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
Folks, Wall Street didn’t build this country — the great middle class built this country. And unions built the middle class.
4:24 PM · Jun 8, 2021·The White House

your union hero is tweeting today chunky

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

You pay taxes you dress wearing freak? Were does all your tax money go, these very programs you speak of ? If you freely pay into a corrupt political system, aren't you compliant to that very outcome?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
Folks, Wall Street didn’t build this country — the great middle class built this country. And unions built the middle class.
4:24 PM · Jun 8, 2021·The White House

your union hero is tweeting today chunky

BLOG | CORPORATE GREED

Dress wearing Trans Gender phaggots from Idaho with great Copy and Paste skills such as yourself damn sure didn't do anything to help make this country great. How about another picture of your Trans Gender loving Love Buddy Obama?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am having a bit of trouble understanding anti union folks if we are to live in a free country where we are able to have free association and the right to make contracts. What is the problem with an association of people with a skill and labor to sell forming a corporation and bargaining with an entity wishing to purchase that skill and labor? What is the problem with a provision in that contract that says the union will furnish the labor and skill and the company will exclusively buy their labor from that source? Why should the government be able to hobble a labor union in Right to Work (for less) states but allow a company to require its labor to join one of the "labor finder" organizations and lose a portion of their pay in fees to the "labor finder" outfit.
You’re also a democrat.
Non sequitur

And you’ve plainly stated that you’re the spawn of a Teamster who pays extortion money (dues) to a criminal enterprise and that has communists associates and who also clearly supports the democrat party so that he can work to feed his family.

You’re a two faced f’kn drunkard who continually talks scchitt out of his boney drunkard ass and thinks that folks here don’t see it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I am having a bit of trouble understanding anti union folks if we are to live in a free country where we are able to have free association and the right to make contracts. What is the problem with an association of people with a skill and labor to sell forming a corporation and bargaining with an entity wishing to purchase that skill and labor? What is the problem with a provision in that contract that says the union will furnish the labor and skill and the company will exclusively buy their labor from that source? Why should the government be able to hobble a labor union in Right to Work (for less) states but allow a company to require its labor to join one of the "labor finder" organizations and lose a portion of their pay in fees to the "labor finder" outfit.
You’re also a democrat.
Non sequitur

And you’ve plainly stated that you’re the spawn of a Teamster who pays extortion money (dues) to a criminal enterprise and that has communists associates and who also clearly supports the democrat party so that he can work to feed his family.

You’re a two faced f’kn drunkard who continually talks scchitt out of his boney drunkard ass and thinks that folks here don’t see it.

A COVTARD and a Democrat swinging hand in hand.

Who’da thunk it?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You’re also a democrat.
Non sequitur

Who’da thunk it?

LOL

Yeah.

Whine your little democrat, union raised and fed, bitch ass off.

You come from a long line of democrat, extortion paying, criminal organization members.

Anyone out there looking for this little, 2 bit, tinhorn, mr. mom, big mouthed f’kr will probably find him laying passed out drunk somewhere between glib and flippant.

Laffin at your phony punk ass .

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
You’re also a democrat.
Non sequitur

Who’da thunk it?

LOL

Yeah.

You come from a long line of democrat, extortion paying, criminal organization members.

Anyone out there looking for this little, 2 bit, tinhorn, mr. mom, big mouthed f’kr will probably find him laying passed out drunk somewhere between glib and flippant.

Ouch!!! Fuggin Tooter slingin the mud. lol

Gooooooo Flave!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
You’re also a democrat.
Non sequitur

Who’da thunk it?

LOL

Yeah.

Ouch!!! Fuggin Tooter slingin the mud. lol

Gooooooo Flave!

Get you a mouthful, skank. Plenty enough to go around.

Hint.
It ain’t mud but it does fits your normal diet. Trust me.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
368 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 893 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.