Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Black man caught on video repeatedly calling Asian cop a 'ch**k' in front of other officers, excuses it by saying 'black people can't be racist'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video...CTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. He's an idiot, and a blatant racist.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It’s a Woke Fact of Life, anyone surprised?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the most part, blacks are more racist than white.

What's happened recently only makes that crystal clear.

MM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
For the most part, blacks are more racist than white.

What's happened recently only makes that crystal clear.

MM

SHHhhhhh...

You can't say ANYTHING negative about anyone black.

Ever again....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've been hearing this bs line for many years now and have always asked the following questions in response (no one can ever provide a good explanation):

If you have to have power to be racist, how can any individual other than a politician or billionaire be racist?

If blacks are said to not have power, as a group, then please explain why black groups are not subject to the law under the new normal, why they have streets and monuments named after their leaders and why they have special privileges, like affirmative action, diversity requirements and other mandates required by law?

If an individual can't be racist because individuals don't have power, why are you in my face?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have had Black People tell me Blacks can ot be racist ,.I laugh ,and tell them ,but Black people have always went out of their way to personnaly show me they were

Last edited by rem shooter; 06/09/21.

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
My first life experience at racism was from a black woman in charge of HR. I had lived a half century untainted prior to that.
The company dictated that a black man will get the job regardless of ability or qualifications to get the job. It was called "diversity" and I had no life experience where the best man didn't get the job.

I guess that made me a diversity hire as well?

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He doesn’t know what the word means. N..... isn’t racist. It’s rude, crude, derogatory, not racist. You can call me that, would make me mad cause it’s insulting and demeaning.

Last edited by hanco; 06/09/21.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Critical Race Theory is entirely based upon the idea that oppressed groups, by nature of their lack of power, cannot be racist.

Only those with power can be racist, and REAL racism turned in the other direction is justified to right past iniquity.

What happens when that “new” racism goes beyond the level necessary to justify old transgressions and the cycle is reversed and starts all over never seems to occur to these folks.

There obviously is no justice or redemption in this system.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fortunately, and finally, Critical Race Theory is undergoing the public Critiques it long has needed and deserved. Give it a bt of time - will be passe and buried.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The average Southern Trailer Trash Redneck, can't hold a candle in the wind toward being a racist, as compared to the average interurban ghetto Spook or Ho being racist... and its not even close.....

Blacks always seem to justify, that whatever pops into their head, as gospel, like they are the only ones who are "Woke".... hell I was never asleep,,

Jiggers even make up words to describe the next bright idea they think they get...

those are the ones who are Afro Dumbasses,

in a nation that still has millions of feet on the ground dedicated Black Americans who think all of this work schitt is just that... SCHITT.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Hah! Diversity! I'll bet the University of Idaho has spent more on diversity in the last 30 years than they have on education. During my time there I learned that diversity means:
1. Not white
2. Not male
3. Not straight
4. Definitely not Christian

Then, they have the gonads to put some fat white guy in charge of the whole straight white male bashing extravaganza!

Makes me want to puke. When I was there, the student body was about 70% male and 85% white. The professors would stand in class and openly mock the people of Idaho as Slack Jawed retarded rednecks.

Never given a red cent to those commie bastards since I got my degrees and was a fan of our Lt. GOV. giving them hell until she pulled the mask mandate debacle. Now I don't want to align myself with her.

Anyway, 99% of the people that read this (except for the diversity hires in the US Post Office who read this looking for terrorists, HAY YALL!!) are people that the University of Idaho would be ashamed to have as students.

Now I need a beer.

Cross

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
It’s a Woke Fact of Life, anyone surprised?
He's a big guy but if he keeps the chit up he'll be 'woke' in Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
Fortunately, and finally, Critical Race Theory is undergoing the public Critiques it long has needed and deserved. Give it a bt of time - will be passe and buried.

Not with Biden. He's pushing it hard,

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Black man caught on video repeatedly calling Asian cop a 'ch**k' in front of other officers, excuses it by saying 'black people can't be racist'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video...CTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

BS. the Obamas are some of the most racist people in America. They started this mess in 2014.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Cross
Hah! Diversity! I'll bet the University of Idaho has spent more on diversity in the last 30 years than they have on education. During my time there I learned that diversity means:
1. Not white
2. Not male
3. Not straight
4. Definitely not Christian

Then, they have the gonads to put some fat white guy in charge of the whole straight white male bashing extravaganza!

Makes me want to puke. When I was there, the student body was about 70% male and 85% white. The professors would stand in class and openly mock the people of Idaho as Slack Jawed retarded rednecks.

Never given a red cent to those commie bastards since I got my degrees and was a fan of our Lt. GOV. giving them hell until she pulled the mask mandate debacle. Now I don't want to align myself with her.

Anyway, 99% of the people that read this (except for the diversity hires in the US Post Office who read this looking for terrorists, HAY YALL!!) are people that the University of Idaho would be ashamed to have as students.

Now I need a beer.

Cross

I used to party with U of I folks when I went to WSU. Drank a lot if beer at the Corner Club.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The aftermath of all of this Woke Bull Schit, Reparations, BLM crap, Riots, Knockout Game, and just plain bad behavior from Blacks has only made matters worse for them.

People that didn't have a "racist" bone in their body, now do.

People that would normally treat Blacks with the same respect that they would treat anyone else, Now Don't.

Employers that would have no problem hiring a Black person, now don't.
etc.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Damned Uncle Tom.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
758 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 86 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,075
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.