F
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
I handout several of these every year.

[Linked Image from s10forum.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Sheep need the security (and the occasional jump-start 😂) that the flock provides. Sheepdogs don’t want to mingle with the sheep and prefer the comfort of their own company.

Best explanation I've heard.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Tex Isbels skunk screen...

Hahaha. Pure genius. Used to use that stuff bowhunting. Why didnt i think of that. Or fox urine. Squirt a bit on the front door handle.

Thanks, Grizz.

Back in 84 one morning some dumb fuqk that lived across the street from me called animal control cause he found the caped mule deer head complete with antlers laying in my driveway "offensive" I had just retuned from Colorado drove all night unloading my gear and was not in the mood. I told the animal control bitch that If I'm violating any laws go ahead and cite me if not get the fuqk out of here and she left. I never forgot that so a year later there bouts I had just loaded my last load into the moving van so I gets a small dixie cup and whip a batch of you got it, "Tex Isbels world famous skunk screen" walked across the street in broad daylight then preceded to christen my dumb fuqk neighbors Turbo Saab Convertible... I spread some on the carpet the seats the steering wheel the convertible top... The top was down. This prick was your typical So Cal lib tard.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I miss the days of driving old suburbans. I am a magnet for stupid parkers. I gave new meaning to door ding more than once. More like door crease. Those early to mid ninety suburban drivers doors had a hell of a stout edge.

Now I have to be nice as I drive a relatively new F150.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For a year I was paranoid with a spotless white pickup, then in one of them surreal moments while I was in it an automatic park gate malfunctioned and dinged the passenger side door. Sounded like it was gonna be a lot worse than it is. I was bummed out at the time, not all that much now.

I’ve been told I could have it popped back out around here for less than $100, gonna be awhile before I get around to it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

That situation is what gun locks are for. Lock one on the mirror or door handle or on the brake rotor.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That first month of COVID was great. All the retards stayed home and there weren’t any restrictions.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Had a guy my Dad hired to work a job would park tight to the other cars and would laugh about it! About 3 weeks after I took delivery of my 75 F100( my pride and joy). One morning He parked about a foot off my drivers door and and told me to F&*k off when I asked him to move it. I slide over and got out on the other side.
About hour before quitting time and him out of sight I and a buddy go to the yard. I jumped in the loader and ran down to the parking lot. Chain to the rear axle and pulled his car out into the storage yard. Then picked up piles of concrete forms and lumber and placed them around his car. Locked the loader up and put the key in my pocket. Then left!
The next morning I got in early and moved the stuff that was still in piles and then set in my truck. The jerk comes in and parks way down away form everybody and walks up to my truck and starts to scream at me for moving his car and making him move all that lumber to get out. I looked at him a said “ You ever tell me to F&*k off again that’s the last day you work for this company plus you ever park tight to anyone’s car that will be the your last day here! Now go stack up the mess you left and do it Now!”.
Unfortunately for him a few of the guys decided to mess with him and would work together after he was out of the park lot and park both sides of his car. Leaving just 4”-8” both sides. Then take their time to get back to the yard quitting time. Soon he would get in early and park at the end of the lot or made sure to park driver side to a already parked car and leave a decent space to get out.

just for Fun
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Land of the Free is full up with idiot drivers.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
there seems to be some sort of molecular attraction going on in parking lots. More and more, I use my handicap parking tag just to be able to get back into my car without contortions because some idiot parked too close to me.

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
That's why you park diagonally across two spaces.
Screws up their evil plan.
Nope - when ya come out your headlights are smashed.. At least, around the big urban areas west of me..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Much the same here. The other day had a couple of chicks in their bubble car park so close that the driver had trouble squeezing out, this in a half empty parking lot. I'm sure she would have banged my door had I not been sitting in my car.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I read a thread like this and think, I must live a dull life or in the wrong area or something… I just don’t run into these kinds of problems.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahaha. Pure genius. Used to use that stuff bowhunting. Why didnt i think of that. Or fox urine. Squirt a bit on the front door handle.

Thanks, Grizz.

Back in 84 one morning some dumb fuqk that lived across the street from me called animal control cause he found the caped mule deer head complete with antlers laying in my driveway "offensive" I had just retuned from Colorado drove all night unloading my gear and was not in the mood. I told the animal control bitch that If I'm violating any laws go ahead and cite me if not get the fuqk out of here and she left. I never forgot that so a year later there bouts I had just loaded my last load into the moving van so I gets a small dixie cup and whip a batch of you got it, "Tex Isbels world famous skunk screen" walked across the street in broad daylight then preceded to christen my dumb fuqk neighbors Turbo Saab Convertible... I spread some on the carpet the seats the steering wheel the convertible top... The top was down. This prick was your typical So Cal lib tard.

LIke nuclear waste. Never goes away.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had some Chinese chick trying to manuever up right next to me at O'Reilly's Auto Parts last Sunday afternoon. She had obviously either just got her driver's license after immigrating here or was stone blind. There must have been 27 other parking spots. But noooo, she's gotta shimmee right up 6 inches from my truck in her pos mommee-hauler.. and I'm at O'Reilly's to buy some Mother's Spray Wax for my beautiful truck. Needless to say, she learned some new words and backed crossways into 2 spots behind me. Did not come in the store until I left.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Years ago mid 80 went to local office supply store. It was just after 8am stores in a complex with Costco and a big furniture store so the parking lot was empty.
I did as I usually do and parked out in the north 40. Go inside spent about a 1/2 hour shopping and looking around as it was empty.
I come out and see a Sears service van parked next to me no big deal. Until I get to my truck. This idiot parked within a foot of me. The Sears guy is nowhere to be found. Maybe his GF picked him up for some fun who knows.
No way could I even squeeze between them let along get into my truck so I get in the passengers side. Move the truck a few feet from him. Left the idiot with two flat tires.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
After driving a sprinter type RV for a few years, I always, if possible do a pull through and use two parking spaces, if the lot isn’t too filled up. Anyone that parks too close after that, I jam the shopping cart into their car.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Thanks, Grizz.

Sounds like a back shooting! Yep you being the back shooter. Small and petty thing you did there!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Didn't know you owned and had say so over all the parking spots at lowes....cool. If they don't door ding ya...who cares....

Last edited by killerv; 06/10/21.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I handout several of these every year.

[Linked Image from s10forum.com]

that handout has been around since the 90s, I still have one, used one last year on a coworker for a joke

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.