Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She onna roll. LOL

She pulled the "deaf old lady with a walker" routine on the judge and he let her walk. Said there was no way this sweet old lady throat punched that bouncer. The last time was just an anomaly. Ha! He never saw her making us eat mac and cheese after she caught us throwing it under the table! Ah, to be 87!

LOL
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And other whoppers....

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sorry to hear about your mom.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Let it go.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mom never hit her 3 sons with her hand but was down right terrifying with a fly swatter. She could clip an earlobe no matter how fast you tried to run past her.

George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Changla...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She onna roll. LOL

She pulled the "deaf old lady with a walker" routine on the judge and he let her walk. Said there was no way this sweet old lady throat punched that bouncer. The last time was just an anomaly. Ha! He never saw her making us eat mac and cheese after she caught us throwing it under the table! Ah, to be 87!

OK, very well. Very coherent post. Now, just relax, I am going to ask you the three questions we had to ask when I was a paramedic, when, we were on an ambulance call and we suspected the patient had lost his mind.
Hang in there, if you are not insane these are easy.

1. What is your name? Should be simple, if your answer is Julius Caesar, there is a problem.

2. Where are you? If you said "State of Georgia" or "Baldwin County Georgia" that was A-OK. If you said "I am in Bimini Bahamas" that would be a problem.

3. What year is this? If you said, "2021" you are good to go. If you said "1865 and that man just shot President Lincoln" that is a big problem.

Oriented to person, time, and place. If you miss one of these questions, it is off to the State Mental Institution for 72 hours for review and possible admission.

So go ahead and answer these 3 questions, fireball, let us see if you need 72 hours in the State Insititution.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Mom never hit her 3 sons with her hand but was down right terrifying with a fly swatter. She could clip an earlobe no matter how fast you tried to run past her.

George

Dad never raised a hand to any of his 5 children because he believed that a man is too big to lay a hand on a woman or child. His approval was what kept us in line because we all respected and (strangely) feared him. Mom on the other hand WAS the disciplinarian but we deserved everything we got. Mom, despite wielding a yardstick like a samurai, was the epitome of love and fairness. Mom broke enough wooden yardsticks over my ass that she finally decided to get a metal yardstick. When mom slid that thing from between the furnace and duct sounded similar to what I imagine Excalibur sounded like when it was being unsheathed in battle.

I’d take every whooping I got as a boy right now for one more day with mom.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yardstick and fly swatter!

Dad used a belt. Calm, cool.

Mom,
well, I'll just say my Mom loved me more than yardsticks and fly swatters.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dad spanked me only once in my life. Mother, on the other hand, would grab anything that was in her reach and beating would commence.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
in my case was a belt or ironing cord.
he was wailing on my back in the front yard one day, really ripped into me and i deserved it.
somebody called the police. he called me out and i said i don't know what they are talking about.
after they left, my dad said you must finally be getting smart, they would have put me in jail, but
i would get out, and the licking i would get would be special.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She onna roll. LOL

OK, very well. Very coherent post. Now, just relax, I am going to ask you the three questions we had to ask when I was a paramedic, when, we were on an ambulance call and we suspected the patient had lost his mind.
Hang in there, if you are not insane these are easy.

1. What is your name? Should be simple, if your answer is Julius Caesar, there is a problem.

2. Where are you? If you said "State of Georgia" or "Baldwin County Georgia" that was A-OK. If you said "I am in Bimini Bahamas" that would be a problem.

3. What year is this? If you said, "2021" you are good to go. If you said "1865 and that man just shot President Lincoln" that is a big problem.

Oriented to person, time, and place. If you miss one of these questions, it is off to the State Mental Institution for 72 hours for review and possible admission.

So go ahead and answer these 3 questions, fireball, let us see if you need 72 hours in the State Insititution.

Only 72 hours?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
1) Reginald Denny

2) I'm scuba diving at the moment.

3)

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well, I never felt the belt or yardstick, but did feel the cat-o-nine-tails, ........ finally had enough and it somehow disappeared in the garden!!

A stranger is a friend we haven't met.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
She onna roll. LOL

Good morning Roy!

How’s the headache this morning?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Such drama.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good morning friend! Believe it or not I never made it to that cold beer (or anything else) last night.

LOL
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
😁

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Mom, and her wooden spoons.
Wore out a belt (literally) on my azz. (deservedly)

Once, a few years before she died, stated that she always knew I'd be the world's best at something.
But, she never realized it would be serving as a bad example! smile
That started a lively conversation at the Thanksgiving dinner! Involved all 7 of us children - me the eldest and prime example of what NOT to do - and why!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson

George

My Mom used an OCedar angler broom. Broke quite a few over my back.,

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

446 members (1_deuce, 219DW, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,491
Posts18,452,102
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.