Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Mac84
I wonder if that pipe fitter union that supported dopey and the ho regret their choice?

I doubt it.

NRA Patron
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
JimFuckMeTN is all about “MORE OIL!”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

And drill deeper...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by poboy
Like Putin owns biden?
I thought Soros and the head Chink does.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
That pipeline was largely symbolic. The amount it could convey per day is about the same as one small shuttle tanker that delivers oil from the super tankers to port. The point was that products are safer and cheaper to transport underground.

I miss having a leader like Trump who cared for the environment and the middle class. Unlike Biden who is in the pockets of Russia china and Billionaires like Warren Buffet who run oil on his trains

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The evil in this world......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
XL Pipeline project has been terminated.

Congratulations, neverTrumpers

All American

All the time
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stan V

Congratulations, neverTrumpers

neverTrumpers in DC are insulated and well paid, legally and illegally. They won't feel a thing.

It's the useful idiots who are just now starting to feel the effects of their stupidity.

Look for them to be suffocating around November-December.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

doesn't that make American oil more valuable?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore

doesn't that make American oil more valuable?

It certainly will make us look to the Middle East and line their pockets allowing them to have more money to fund terrorism. The liberals screamed all during the Bush years to not wage war in the Middle East. Yet here they went and elected someone that is going to fuel that very thing. President Trump was in the process of starving the terrorist states and now biden has given them a shot in the arm. But why not since omaba himself said that biden was finishing his plans, which included pallets of cash for Iran. Good grief you liberals are stupid!

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
JimButtFuckME is desperate to explain how much Biden and Kumalamyface are straight killing it.

LOL

You really want me to, don't you

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LOL

And drill deeper...

You want it deeper than deflave? You know, Hitler had uncontrollable farts. Could you imagine being in a meeting with him and he's ripping them right and left and you dare not laugh for fear of being taken out back and shot? Or even worse, they stink like rotting death and you let out a wretch sound as you are trying not to throw up. Do you think thats what made him the man he was? The torture of uncontrollable farts in school or walking through the trenches and everyone putting on their gas mask when they saw him coming. Maybe they were little jewish boys and girls that made fun of him in school which is why we wanted to kill all of them. It would explain the inferiority complex and the desperate need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You just get dumber and dumber Jim, are you taking stupid pills again?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by ribka

memes sure leave allot out like for instance in February and March of 2016 when Obama was president, gas was around $180 a gallon. What it also does not mention is that was taken in California. It also doesn't mention that in Oct 2019, gas prices went over $5 a gallon in California as well.

That a picture of how great things were under the Zero that got Trump elected by people smarter than you who could get a clue.

Reduced fuel prices reduced inflation and costs of business, shipping, farming, Vacations, etc which stimulated the economy and resulted in more black, hispanic and female employment.

That stimulated more home ownership, jobs, higher standards of living, etc.

I mean, can you not remember schiett from a few years ago? Oh, my bad.
Being a fake news addict you have probably never even heard or seen such news.

Yes, blacks, hispanics and womens employment and incomes were the highest in history.

Notice the date at the bottom not to mention the prices are actually worse than when Obama was in office

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by JimFromTN; 06/11/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

We all can't be as fortunate as you and be the result of generations of inbreeding

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

We all can't be as fortunate as you and be the result of generations of inbreeding

gas is up 14 cents from a week ago and another 10,000 plus illegal aliens, many carrying the new deadly variant of the covid virus, just entered the US today.

new

Last edited by ribka; 06/11/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Typical dumb goober Biden/Putin puppet jim

I see Biden shut down the US pipeline costing tens of thousands of great paying jobs and causing gas to rise screwing middle class Americans

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/09/business/keystone-xl-pipeline-canceled.html

And Putin's lil bish Pedophile Joe just did a big favor for Russian gas/oil

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...ord-stream-2-pipeline-source-2021-05-19/

You can't make up the complete stupidity of the Biden/Putin voters

Gas didn't go up a dollar a gallon between January and March and anyone who buys lumber knows it did not triple since Biden took office. Lumber prices started going up with the Trump tariffs and peaked as a result of the pandemic. Steel prices started going up last August. You really shouldn't get your facts from memes. They count on you being stupid and not verifying what they tell you. Then again, you take screen shots with the phone on your camera.

You mean the pandemic that medicine already existed for but was not used because the libtards like yourself wanted to see a lock down and the economy destroyed.

That same pandemic?

You're a stupid fuqk Jim, everyone know it because you make it so obvious.

No, I am talking about the covid 19 pandemic. Not sure what pandemic you are talking about. Probably something concocted by Q. Do you get your facts from the same place jaguartx gets his?

If it was never in production, how is it going to cause gas prices to rise?

Elementary. Biden has cut oil production on Federal lands and increased red tape on Fed land production resulting in the US losing its energy independence we had developed as a result of new fracking technology that increased our US oil production under Trump.

Now we will have to start buy oil again from middle eastern muzzy nations at higher prices and paying for it to be tanker shipped across the drink, burning hundreds of thousands of more barrels of diesel and dumping hundreds of thousands of tons more particulate pollution in the atmosphere and we will be enriching our foreign enemis by paying them for higher priced oil rather than from local and Canadian suppliers.

It cost a lot more to ship canadian oil by rail to US refineries than by pipeline and locomotives ptoduce more air pollution, but, Warren Buffets railroads will make billions more dollars and he can then afford to finance more of your dimocommies elections.

It slipped right past you. If the pipeline was never in production, how does shutting it down cause gas prices to go up. Also, the keystone pipeline is low grade tar sands oil that would be piped from Canada to our oil refineries and then exported to be exported to other countries, How does that affect our oil independence? Also, if our refineries are busy refining oil to be exported then they can't refine as much to be kept in the country which has the potential to drive up the price of gas,

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Muffin
FL gas just jumped again ........

Reg 2.95/gal

Trump gas on average was 2.18 end of 2020

Looks like Biden is good for 'bout a 40% increase.........

Its called supply and demand. As demand increases, prices go up. Demand was at an all time low in 2020 because people weren't traveling and they were working from home. A better price comparison would be 2019 or even 2018.

Hey super-brain
Check the average per gl from 2017-2019.
People were driving/traveling like crazy.
Be sure and let us all know what you find.

Average gallon of gas in June of 2018 was $2.94. Right now its $3.03. Are you accusing Biden for the increase of 9 cents a gallon?

So the super-brain chose the highest point in the previous administrations term of 4 years[nice try].
Next, the super-brain tries to say Biden has accounted for a .09 increase[yet another nice try and IF we were CNN viewers it would undoubtedly have worked].
How bout we go with the average price per gal in Jan 21 which was $2.25 and closing at $2.39
Next we subtract that average $2.39 from the current $3.03 =[hint, it's NOT .09]

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[/quote][quote]
Bring in pedophile Joes new sex partners. Dems sure seem to like their sex with children like their leader pedophile Joe

https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/how-bidens-border-policy-will-increase-child-sex-trafficking-to-us/

Last edited by ribka; 06/11/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

gas is up 14 cents from a week ago and another 10,000 plus illegal aliens, many carrying the new deadly variant of the covid virus, just entered the US today.

new

You don't need to take pills you do just fine on your own. You might try Vagasil, it might help with that twat you talk out of.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.