Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe they can do like a lowlife from NYC and become a cop

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My wife's millennial cousin started a go fund me and sent us the link. He was trying to raise money to take his young family on a second vacation that year. He said they always take 2 vacations a year but his parents weren't going to pay for the second one this year. I responded with a simple campfire inspired GFY! Followed by Go Fund Yourself.

Bb

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by ribka
As people are flooding into western states from Dem run schithole and driving up the cost of housing (duh) compounded by scarcity of building supplies and inflation caused by the shutdown, I've noticed a trend that many young people moving out to these states can't find housing. Looking on their social media you'll soon notice many with no education or degrees in art or sociology and no skills that are marketable. Yet they all demand a livable wage over $30 an hour and they all say they won't work in horrible slave conditions , ( formerly known as a standard work place) and they want to buy houses with no money saved up. Pretty funny.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...U3Gv5YJRBa2b4EVGIRyUscFNzqQ-h52Lfpx-9w8g

comments

Mike Shannon
Its about time when are we as working class people going to stand up and say enough is enough no reason a 1800 square ft house should be that much money in any other state its still Affordable. Its going to be the revolutionary war all over again till something changes

Megan Simms
The same thing is happening in Idaho. They suggested tent cities for mountain workers. Tent cities? In the mountains? in winter? So the elite can play. Its pretty disgusting.

Ian Armstrong
Chris Larson maybe that's what the people want. Maybe they've seen that capitalism is greedier than the government.

I smell the Dems starting another riot movement this summer. These bernie useful idiots cause their own problems with poor life decisions and continuously voting blue that destroy their futures.

Do not worry, most sellers will not mind. If you want, you can always sell your house to locals for less. Just make sure outsiders are not able to file discrimination lawsuit against you.

You are on a roll retard

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH

They can always identify as an uneducated cowardly effeminate goober from Idaho and dress in homosexual capes like a cross dressing superman.

Last edited by ribka; 06/10/21.
IC B2

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife's millennial cousin started a go fund me and sent us the link. He was trying to raise money to take his young family on a second vacation that year. He said they always take 2 vacations a year but his parents weren't going to pay for the second one this year. I responded with a simple campfire inspired GFY! Followed by Go Fund Yourself.

Bb

is that 700h begging for a handout AGAIN?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by czech1022
Nurses in CA can make $200k a year easy. They work 12 hour shifts and the last 4 hours are overtime.

It only takes 2 years of school to get an LPN (licensed practical nurse) degree to get started.

Many hospitals, after you e shown them you're a good worker, will pay for advanced degrees.

My neice is a nurse in CA and the hospital paid for her master's degree.

Only requires two years of school to get a RN (registered nurse) Associates degree, as well. More money, wider choice of fields to work and greater advancement potential than a LPN.

Daughter is a RN with masters degree.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by joken2
Nurses in CA can make $200k a year easy. They work 12 hour shifts and the last 4 hours are overtime.

It only takes 2 years of school to get an LPN (licensed practical nurse) degree to get started.

Many hospitals, after you e shown them you're a good worker, will pay for advanced degrees.

Only requires two years of school to get a RN (registered nurse) Associates degree, as well. More money, wider choice of fields to work and greater advancement potential than a LPN.

Was she able to get her masters without her BSN?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
What did you think trophies for warming the bench taught them?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by ironbender

No, she started with a ADN, then a BSN and now has a MSN.

From what I've read, though, it is possible to earn a MSN degree without having a BSN.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Learn a trade, skilled workers are need.

That’s a whole another story for a different day.

You mean y’all start @7, 5 days a week? Every week?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 700LH

They can always identify as an uneducated cowardly effeminate goober from Idaho and dress in homosexual capes like a cross dressing superman.

First, you seem to have a Freudian fixation with that lifestyle. Secondly, who would loan someone half a million dollars with no education, work ethics or job skill to buy such reality? If someone is dumb enough to loan that kind of money to someone with those credentials and no collateral, I guess both deserve what they get.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stop buying the age old bulls hit story that everyone needs a college degree! That story is constantly told by who????…..liberal college administrators so $150,000.00 a year salaries can be given to Marxist a ssholes who attempt to warp your child’s mind into communism!

Last edited by Sharpsman; 06/11/21.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All part of The Plan

Creat another class of Americans dependent on the government for their basic needs and then some.

LBJ’s Great Society allowed for an entire race to become dependent on the Government. “I’ll have those niqqers voting Democrat for the next 200 years.”

Now we have a whole generation that is in debt up to their ass with no way to pay it back, can’t get a job, won’t get a job and looking for handouts.
Along comes the Democrats offering to forgive their debt and then some if you vote for me.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We are always trying to find talented people who can work.

This millenial generation is extraordinarily proud of their mediocrity.

It's a real challenge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Stop buying the age old bulls hit story that everyone needs a college degree! That story is constantly told by who????…..liberal college administrators so $150,000.00 a year salaries can be given to Marxist a ssholes who attempt to warp your child’s mind into communism!

It’s a money game.

How many schools send out Bob from the welding program to recruit students? Very few unless it’s a dedicated trade school.

They wanna hook for a 2-4 yr program.

More $$$.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
We are always trying to find talented people who can work.

This millenial generation is extraordinarily proud of their mediocrity.

It's a real challenge.

I had such a hard time finding an executive assistant that would show up for work and not screw everything up or give me a bunch of attitude. I did find a few that were good but it was in a college town and they moved on. For a few years I just went without one and did everything myself because it was easier than dealing with a millennial and fixing their mistakes.

Plus some would only work limited hours because they didn't want to mess up their government subsidized housing and other benefits. I had a 22 year old assistant that worked limited hours because she had a 2 bedroom subsidized apartment to herself because she couldn't live with other students as she and her service animal didn't like other people.

I got rid of her after I asked her to take a garbage out and she said no that it was my garbage I should take it out. I got out her job description she'd signed and pointed out the task on it and wrote her up. She then quit and called the owner of the company to let him know she was quiting because I was being critical of her.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Millennials that can’t perform at a job, because they’re millennials....should be suffocated in a plastic bag, secured with a ziptie.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hard to find a high end job with tat's and holes all over your face and ears.

Problem is most kids today want to start with a house and car equal with or better than what their parents have. Problem is most are too dumb to see the fact it took their parents their whole life to get what they have.
I live in a nice house now but the wife and I sure did not start out in one.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted by ironbender

No, she started with a ADN, then a BSN and now has a MSN.

From what I've read, though, it is possible to earn a MSN degree without having a BSN.

Interesting. Thanks.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.