Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yup. I have a friend Steven L. who was told he had it by his doctor. He and his wife are both 83 years old. He is one of my hunting partners.

I showed them a video on line about Ivermectin and give it to him, just 1" long ribbon on his finger of the paste made for horses. He put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The results were like a miracle. The next morning he was 100% over all the symptoms and noon the day before he and his wife were "getting things in order", knowing they were dying. He gave some to Dorthy (his wife) and she was over all her symptoms in 1-1/2 days. Before I gave it to him he had called his son to come from California to help, and had an appointment with an lawyer to go over his will, so he was convinced he was going to die from "Covid19"

So the doctor on the video who said it was "miraculous" was not exaggerating.

I for one don't actually believe it was covid19, because from what my father in law tells me (he is a doctor and sits on the governors staff here in Wyoming) no one has actually isolated a corona virus that can be proven to be at all different from other existing and known corona viruses that have been known since the early 70s. In Layman's language that means Covid19 is a new name, not a new virus.

He and about 2,000 doctors from all over the world say they have NO proof that a new disease even exists let along is there a "pandemic" killing millions of people.

"All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

BUT Ivermectin does knock it out very well and in nearly 100% of the cases it cures the symptoms or radically reduces they severity and they duration.

So go to a feed store and get a tub of it. In Wyoming, it's selling for $4.19 a tube, and it has ZERO bad side effects in the rare case it doesn't work.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
COVID is confounding in the way it affects people.

Seeing your friends die will do that.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You have the odds in your favor...if you have it odds are 100 to 1 that you won't die. Best of luck.

living the good life every day
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I bought the Ivermectin well before I had any symtoms for $6 just for insurance. Then Triggernosis got covid and used it to his satisfaction, I followed his thread. When I went east over mother's day I started getting the symtoms and did not go see mom. By the time I got back home sunday nite I was feeling pretty rough the symtoms were about the same as I get with a sinus head cold. With a nasty sore throat coming on by noon sunday a session of gargling with hydrogen peroxide took care of that. By monday nite I knew tuesday it was doctor time or use the ivermectin. I thumbed the ivermectin dose out on a teaspoon and down the hatch. Apple flavor my ass tastes bad. Did this at 6pm Tues was able to fall asleep at 9 pm woke up at 2 am fever broke and no headache. Woke again at 6 am feeling 100 times better repeated the dosage wed nite and thurs nite. Again one more dosage at 7 days. 1. I never got tested so I don't know for sure I had covid 19 . 2. I am sure I don 't have any strongyles or bots. 3. Ivermectin took care of whatever I had in 8 days with a major lessening of symtoms damn fast, if it was just a sinus head colf Ivermectin took it out in 8 days a condition that usually nails me hard for 2-3 weeks.
Maybe you shouldn't listen to anyone on the internet but google Ivermectin use in the rest of the world ivermectin has been in use for people for over 40 years around the equator
and just about stopped India's outbreak of covid 19. Goodluck mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Actually it's 10,062 to 1, not just 100 to 1.

Mortality is calculated to be .038% death rate and that's if you accept all the ones that were proven to be deaths from other causes with Corona Virus found on or in the body at the time of death.

Such incidents have ACTULALLY included car accident, heart attacks, stokes, murders, suffocations, cancer and drowning----- and not just a few either. Doctors are paid VERY WELL to say the deaths are 'with Covid19". So they write that on the death certificates and have done so in MANY cases where the cause of death was obviously not from corona virus.
So even 10,062 to 1 is highly exaggerated.

We are being fed a constant diet of fear based on no science at all. But anyone who can't or won't do their own thinking or even spend 1 hour of the rest of their lives researching the truth will become fearful and cave in to those that want to play god to them.

The Dem/Comm controlled government and the AMA only censors the challenges instead of addressing them. That alone should show you who is lying. To establish what is true we ask questions in courts, public forums and even all cops do it to determine who is truthful and who is lying. THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!

THE ONLY TIME CENSORSHIP IS USED IS TO COVER UP LIES!!!!!!!!!! Never truth!

If you hold the truth you WANT the liars to speak up, so you can prove them liars and show the truth. The ONLY time censorship is used is to cover up the lies, never to expose them.

Last edited by szihn; 06/12/21.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Contact a real doctor, and get well soon!

Agree, most of us don’t have medical degrees.

Deflate does… Here’s his diploma:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you need a medical degree to sort things like COVID out, you’re better off dead.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Starting feeling sick last night......feeling sick turned into fever, chills, debilitating headaches, sweats and body aches....I am HURTING!!

No respitory issues though...none.

I want to go get tested, but just can't drive with these headaches....they are flat out painful!!!

I hope you have Ivermectin on hand. If not, get some from a nearby Tractor Supply, figure out the correct dose, and start. I also hope you're already on D3, C, and Zinc. If not, get on them. The lung issues usually start a day or two after it appears you're on the mend. The lung issues aren't actually from the virus, but from an overreaction by your immune system after the virus is already defeated, which is what the Ivermectin stops.

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional. Seek the advice of a doctor before taking any medication.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Rockefeller Foundation wrote this all down 11 years ago.

Codiv19 (as presented) is a total lie and a fraud, but cowards will refuse to admit what can be seen so clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrU5sXS8f4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't Jag post some phone numbers to doctors, actually prescribing treatment over the phone? Might be a place to start, if you don't feel up to driving.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slg888
You breathe fine so I’d bum a pain killer for headaches and relax till it passes Jeff. Sorry you not feeling good.

Yep. Worry is the worst thing for you, because it disrupts your body's natural defenses via the production of cortisol.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why do all you people think you need a doctor or Ivermectin to survive COVID?

Have you never been sick?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Yes, the flu is unpleasant. You can go get tested. You will be told you have the china virus no matter what you actually have. If your doctor is decent he will then proceed to treat you for whatever you actually have.

Assuming the costs are not a problem for you, a trip to your doctor won't hurt. It probably won't help either.

If no one ever said anything about it on the news, would you be worried at all? If so go buy some piece of mind.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by szihn
All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

This is my belief, too.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was over at the local community college yesterday, and while using the men's room, I read a poster on the wall about CV 19 symptoms.

After I read it, I thought... well hell, I feel like that every morning when I first get up...

so I guess all of us getting up in years must have it.....but it pretty much goes away after being up and hour or so..

I'm told coffee works real well to make it go away, but I was never a coffee drinker so I wouldn't know.

Had the Two Covid shots at the VA a couple months ago now., after they quit rationing them.

Never had any after effects after either shot.

Still blame the Chinks for it being spread all over the world...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
COVID is confounding in the way it affects people. While it's normally people with comorbidities or the elderly that it takes out, it has taken out younger people too. Survivors can have lingering effects as well. Call or go see your doctor. Advocate for yourself.

STFU Barnyard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

This is my belief, too.

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Why do all you people think you need a doctor or Ivermectin to survive COVID?
Have you never been sick?
What is wrong with trying Ivermectin? It will probably knock down the virus or the possible deadly immune reaction to it. If you don't have Corona at least you will be parasite free and able to fatten up easily.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just rough it out and you’ll be better off

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Rockefeller Foundation wrote this all down 11 years ago.

Codiv19 (as presented) is a total lie and a fraud, but cowards will refuse to admit what can be seen so clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrU5sXS8f4

Yea it’s such a fraud it dang near killed me last spring.

300mag,
It didn’t get to my lungs until about day 4 and then a week later I was on a vent. Most won’t have any issues but if you are a lucky guy like me and it starts to go respiratory on you get to a doctor.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Starting feeling sick last night......feeling sick turned into fever, chills, debilitating headaches, sweats and body aches....I am HURTING!!

No respitory issues though...none.

I want to go get tested, but just can't drive with these headaches....they are flat out painful!!!

Quite often people are sick 5 days and start getting well before the second stage of cytokine storm inflammation hits and then thats when you can turn blue and die.

Call Budesonideworks.com for over the phone eval and prescriptions called to your local pharmacy.

Or call AFLDS.COM

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 257 roberts, 71 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.