Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh the stories I could tell, Mormon hiding behind their religion to try and save face for being swindlers.. Have a friend who’s dad a Mormon lost everything because his business partner another Mormon decided not to pay the mortgages on their rental properties. The crook Mormon came out smelling like roses because my buds dad didn’t press charges he said the lord will deal with it. 99% of Mormons do not like confrontation.

I can say the same about ‘Christians’. As a matter of fact, one of the most recent is a ‘higher up’ in a local church who took the congregation for a six-digit figure.
People suck, regardless of religion.

Or those of no religion at all.

Fugkin' Jew from Louisiana wanna talk Mormons.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh the stories I could tell, Mormon hiding behind their religion to try and save face for being swindlers.. Have a friend who’s dad a Mormon lost everything because his business partner another Mormon decided not to pay the mortgages on their rental properties. The crook Mormon came out smelling like roses because my buds dad didn’t press charges he said the lord will deal with it. 99% of Mormons do not like confrontation.

I can say the same about ‘Christians’. As a matter of fact, one of the most recent is a ‘higher up’ in a local church who took the congregation for a six-digit figure.

You ever live in a Mormon rich environment?

Can’t say that I have, but the few I’ve known have been good folks.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S

George

I could say the same for the limited number of Muslims I’ve personally known.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S

Or those of no religion at all.

Fugkin' Jew from Louisiana wanna talk Mormons.

LOL

F’kn spawn of teamster and practicing drunkard wanna talk at all.

Laffin

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 79S

George

I could say the same for the limited number of Muslims I’ve personally known.

Hence why my go-to is ‘people suck’.
Those who show me otherwise are worth my time, the rest are cull.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Laffin

I've known more than one Teamster that was a man.

That's more than you can say. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Laffin

I've known more than one Teamster that was a man.

That's more than you can say. LOL

Known a few Teamsters myself.
Mormons too.

So and as usual you’re talking through your drunkard ass.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I’m a Mormon I seen a lot of this 1st hand especially some being judgmental. When I go to church I wear a nice dress shirt, Levi’s, and boots had an older fella come up to me say oh is this Sunday casual. They said it because I wasn’t wearing a suit. Pretty much stopped going after that.. besides I have better things to do on Sunday. Fast Sunday’s are the best, that’s when members go before the congregation if they choose so. Let it all hang out, I wouldn’t bear witness to majority of them lol. Most are stay at home moms who have nothing better to do but gossip.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh bullshit.

Lets see your mormon ID card.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

The Mormons pulling out of the boy scouts due to the Boy Scouts allowing Gay scout leaders killed the Boy Scouts (they declared bankruptcy)

I can’t confirm it but I heard 40+% of boys scouts were Mormon ??? Maybe that was the money side, I don’t know.

But my Mormon friends all said - yep they are done with them.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh bullshit.

Lol go ride a moped you bum..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh bullshit.

Lol go ride a moped you bum..

Dad always said there were a lot of Christians and Jews and what not when Sunday or a religious holiday came around during boot camp.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

The Mormons pulling out of the boy scouts due to the Boy Scouts allowing Gay scout leaders killed the Boy Scouts (they declared bankruptcy)

I can’t confirm it but I heard 40+% of boys scouts were Mormon ??? Maybe that was the money side, I don’t know.

The church paid for every boy that was elg to participate in the Boy Scouts. If their were 100 boys in a ward the church paid the fee. Even if only 25 of them participated. It was a cash cow for the Boy Scouts. But they went all woke and chit on their biggest supporter.

Last edited by 79S; 06/13/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There’d be a special place in hell just for me, for all the sweet tea I’ve drank.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
JW say women are homekeeprs. Housewives. Don’t know if she ever went to college. A shame.

Why is a shame that a wife is a housekeeper?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
There’d be a special place in hell just for me, for all the sweet tea I’ve drank.

Is Wilford Brimley the devil?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did a pdog hunt outta Miles City, Mt in what they called the Badlands.

A lot of that beautiful country is owned by the Mormon Church.

I’ll take a Mormon any day over a Scientologist or Happy Camper.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Are the beliefs as crazy as you hear, or are people exaggerating the ridiculousness?

After watching the documentary I posted for you, here's the less edited segment of the animated beliefs in a nutshell.

You'll notice that the mormans won't just own it that they are not the least bit in line with biblical Christianity. I've read much of their books they call ANOTHER testement and have seen their strange temple rituals.

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. "
Galatians 1 Applies to Moroni bolonie too.

The LDS sacraments cannot save them. It is a perversion of the true gospel. Christ is THE Only way to the Father in heaven. Those sacraments and good deeds are filthy rags in the sight of the true God of heaven.

The typical default is good people, family values or something along those lines.
The fact is that they have a different Bible than that of the New Testament. They claim to believe it, and then add other books that contradict it. Doctrines and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, Book of Mormon.

The final conclusion of the Bible says of their books,
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"
Revelation 22

Their teachings contradict the basic teachings of the Bible, but they want to be considered just another evangelical denomination.

The fact is that their good works wont get any of them into heaven any more than anyone else. We aren't saved by our good works.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. "

Ephesians 2:8-9

I think Matthew 7:1 is also relevant. But, you know, frog tea and all.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

The church paid for every boy that was elg to participate in the Boy Scouts. If their were 100 boys in a ward the church paid the fee. Even if only 25 of them participated. It was a cash cow for the Boy Scouts. But they went all woke and chit on their biggest supporter.

False. The BSA was admitting girls and agreeing to employ gay scout leaders. The LDS saw where that was heading and said no mas.

Tarquin
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,437
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.