Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Randy,

Your response was class all the way. I will only watch a couple of outdoor shows and your is one of them. Keep doing what you are doing regardless of guys like CTSMITH. Your motives and love for the sport have always been on display front and center and if someone has managed to miss that then I guess there is not much you can do about that! I live in AZ and you are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by jmp300wsm; 02/22/19.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hey Randy. Seen the new proposed regs, and all the units where mule deer is closed to archery?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Randy,

Your response was class all the way. I will only watch a couple of outdoor shows and your is one of them. Keep doing what you are doing regardless of guys like CTSMITH. Your motives and love for the sport have always been on display front and center and if someone has managed to miss that then I guess there is not much you can do about that! I live in AZ and you are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

Funny stuff....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GregW
Randy,

Funny stuff....

He worships you tube and the wolf hugging anti gun bag buzzh. not surprising

Last edited by ribka; 03/30/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep hilarious. Greg and Ribka, Randy and Buzz have done more for hunting than you 2 or many others will ever dream to do. Your just another keyboard warrior doing your best to act as if you really know something about something. I do not agree with everything they may do but the fact remains that they actively participate in the future of our sport more than most. Until you do the same you need to shut your yap. I will let you continue your blind spear chucking now. Have at it.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GregW
Randy,

Funny stuff....

What are the motives?

Ask Randy if he or any of the YouTube personalities that he does a giant group hunt with every January in AZ that is broadcast all over the internet has ever been compensated by the AZGFD.

It's a badly kept "rumor/secret". The results of which are now indirectly/directly correlated to the reduction of hunting opportunities now proposed by the AZGFD. I won't even discuss the literal traffic jams of people clogging up dirt roads where there never has been before resulting in littering the desert up worse than the illegals. Hell, I picked up large amounts of trash near a location where one of the YouTube personalities were filming themselves last year.

And I'm sure it's just coincidence that this stuff is occurring in the same unit(s) these YouTube personalities hunt in and on the same roads where identifiable landmarks in said videos/blogs/podcasts are accessed by.

But it's for the love of the hunt and public land opportunities, right? Which I and many others are now losing...

- Greg

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Motives? Make income doing what I love?

Imagine if all had such pure motives. Lets all make money showing others where to hunt on public land.

If you need income, keep working in your trade like the rest of responsible grown adults, and quit exploiting public resources.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I lived in GMU 35 for almost a decade. Lots of fun to be had!

“One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.” - James Russell Lowell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And now residents can't even draw basic deer tags.

First time in 26 years I'll be with out a deer tag.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Unbelievable. Do the hunting “celebrities” realize what they’re doing ? Just amazing

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yep hilarious. Greg and Ribka, Randy and Buzz have done more for hunting than you 2 or many others will ever dream to do. Your just another keyboard warrior doing your best to act as if you really know something about something. I do not agree with everything they may do but the fact remains that they actively participate in the future of our sport more than most. Until you do the same you need to shut your yap. I will let you continue your blind spear chucking now. Have at it.

Future of the sport? lol Who's version of the future? The commercialization and Monetization of public hunting land linked to likes and egos on social media and bank accounts? Randy- I just shot this buck and couldn't have done with out this 275 dollar sitka vest.

I did more for wildlife conservation by the age of 18 with my Dad than buzzy and randy and we didn't make a cent off of it.

They're money and attention whores and they have ruined hunting and the hunting culture throughout the west and made a good deal of money off of it. They wouldntn lift a finger to help without virtual signaling on social media about how wonderful they are so they can generate more likes for their sponsors.

Unfortunately they have legions of idiots raised on social media worshipping them. And hunting opportunities keep reducing every year.

Last edited by ribka; 07/08/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ribka

Future of the sport? lol Who's version of the future? The commercialization and Monetization of public hunting land linked to likes and egos on social media and bank accounts? Randy- I just shot this buck and couldn't have done with out this 275 dollar sitka vest.

I did more for wildlife conservation by the age of 18 with my Dad than buzzy and randy and we didn't make a cent off of it.

They're money and attention whores and they have ruined hunting and the hunting culture throughout the west and made a good deal of money off of it. They wouldntn lift a finger to help without virtual signaling on social media about how wonderful they are so they can generate more likes for their sponsors.

Unfortunately they have legions of idiots raised on social media worshipping them. And hunting opportunities keep reducing every year.

Amen...

- Greg

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Future generations ain’t gonna get squat!! It’ll take literally lifetimes to draw a “trophy” tag

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#sickforit 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Perfect

Attached Images
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (257 mag, 35, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 17 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,147
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.