Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Had a renter do that to my house. Not cool. Bugs and cockroaches and stench and rotten carpet. Literally schit on walls etc.

The smell is hard to describe.

I would not have needed the cops and I would bet most here wouldn't either. Would Have been so pissed and violent they would have checked out right quick

Last edited by mjbgalt; 06/13/21.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its ironic isn't it, that it's called the Criminal Justice System?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Had a renter do that to my house. Not cool. Bugs and cockroaches and stench and rotten carpet. Literally schit on walls etc.

We owned a 4-plex for several years. Same chit as you describe happened to us . Took a couple of weeks and quite a few bucks to put the place back in shape. Renters left in the middle of the night, of course, never to be seen again.

One of the happiest days of my life was when we sold our last rental property.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I keep telling you guys. #4 rebar would cure a lot of criminality.

On the right track, but #6 would be better!

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by jnyork

We owned a 4-plex for several years. Same chit as you describe happened to us . Took a couple of weeks and quite a few bucks to put the place back in shape. Renters left in the middle of the night, of course, never to be seen again.

About 10 grand in our case. We did fix it a little nicer than a rental since we decided to live in it for a couple years to get debt free. But still it was a whole lot of time and money

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
There is no animal on this earth more ugly and filthy than a human. And no kidding on the WTF as far as the neighbors. Even if they were completely devoid of even a shred of altruism for their neighbor, their ignoring what they had to have known what was happening in the neighborhood seems crazy. A house of horrors loaded with junkies and human garbage ain't exactly good for the home values on the block.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't know exactly where in 15th St her place was, but some of the neighborhoods on that street are "OK" as in I'd consider living there if necessary. Other sections, not so much.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ho Lee Fook!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sum Ting Wong
Wee to Low
Bing Dang Ow!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In this age where decent folks are subjected to the constant bogus claims of racism, discrimination against minorities and bad behavior by "white supremacists" - we have this indelible example of human caring and compassion that has zero racial connotation. And, sadly, the example of filthy slime balls who live like gutter rats and shamelessly take over what belongs to another human. That is reality - not the drivel we hear from the MSM.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
70 year old Chinese national? Probably been spying for the motherland for years.

Who is John Galt?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mrfudd
70 year old Chinese national? Probably been spying for the motherland for years.

LOL. Probably.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just think if we had the Philippines President Duterte in charge of doling out punishments for druggies. Would be alot less squatters and homeless tweakers on the streets!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jnyork

About 10 grand in our case. We did fix it a little nicer than a rental since we decided to live in it for a couple years to get debt free. But still it was a whole lot of time and money

Same happened to me. Renters trashed the place then up and split. I removed 2 30yd roll offs, 2 full sized pickup and dump trailer loads and around 10 loads of stuff in my Tacoma of their trash. Did a bunch of work inside, new floor, paint, trim and a full kitchen remodel. Now, no more renters, the house is just for us and our families to use. The rental income isn't worth the hassle.

Good luck to Ms. Wong, glad she got some help. Though I do wonder, if she didn't have any ID, how did she get back in the country? Last time I traveled internationally, you needed a passport, which is an acceptable form if ID, pretty much anywhere.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL. Probably.
She should have kept her ass in China.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
LOL!!

Blackheart, in the house!

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL. Probably.
She should have kept her ass in China.

You’re all going to hell.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,751 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,925
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.