Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jim1611 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
https://patriotdailypress.com/2021/...n-white-cowards-as-they-fled-court-docs/

Ubax Gardheere is running for the King County Council in the Seattle area. She is an immigrant from Somali, sounds like old times. Anyway in 2010 she boarded a middle school bus and berated the kids over being Americans and telling them we a4re terrible people. Some of the kids escaped out the back and she called them cowards. Any you can read the story for all the details. How can anyone that cares anything about our nation vote for sick people like her? I would not at all be surprised that she gets elected.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The solution to this problem is SSS

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
folks like her were imported in their thousands by dhimmicrats, and expressly for the purpose of destabilizing America.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Import the third-world, become the third-world. You can't add dirty water to clean water and expect a good outcome....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Who could blame a kid for bailing off a bus that an angry Somali boarded? The odds she was wearing a bomb are pretty high.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She has the perfect resumè for the PNW.

Automatic winner !

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'd pay for a one-way ticket back!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Those towels aren't bullet proof !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
She needs shooting.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She could marry her brother, move to Minnesota and get elected to congress. Been done before there.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bus driver should have beat the [bleep] out of her in the name of defending the kids on that bus. The moment she stepped foot on there for no reason it would have been on and when she said weapon & bomb, well, it’s was simply time for any level of force necessary to neutralize her. What else can you say? What if she did have weapon? Crazy enough to make the threat...possibly crazy enough to carry it out. Send a powerful message to the crazy bitches doing this stuff.

Anyone notice it’s slanting heavily toward leftist women carrying out a lot of this nonsense towards kids and old people.

Fear the crabcat.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
folks like her were imported in their thousands by (((dhimmicrats))), and expressly for the purpose of destabilizing America.

Indeed, yes.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Ubax Gardheere is running for the King County Council in the Seattle area. She is an immigrant from Somali, sounds like old times. Anyway in 2010 she boarded a middle school bus and berated the kids over being Americans and telling them we a4re terrible people. Some of the kids escaped out the back and she called them cowards. Any you can read the story for all the details. How can anyone that cares anything about our nation vote for sick people like her? I would not at all be surprised that she gets elected.

Those who care for our nation dont vote for people like her. Subversives like djs, Leroy, Northmam, Gayghost, Piddler, Jell0, Calledumb, Jim in Tenn, Plowboytim, Suckermore, sac, etc do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Bus driver should have beat the [bleep] out of her in the name of defending the kids on that bus. The moment she stepped foot on there for no reason it would have been on and when she said weapon & bomb, well, it’s was simply time for any level of force necessary to neutralize her. What else can you say? What if she did have weapon? Crazy enough to make the threat...possibly crazy enough to carry it out. Send a powerful message to the crazy bitches doing this stuff.

Anyone notice it’s slanting heavily toward leftist women carrying out a lot of this nonsense towards kids and old people.

For sure.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Jim1611 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Those who care for our nation dont vote for people like her. Subversives like djs, Leroy, Northmam, Gayghost, Piddler, Jell0, Calledumb, Jim in Tenn, Plowboytim, Suckermore, sac, etc do.

Very true and I was thinking of those people when I started this thread. They actually can't love our nation as founded so they import trash like this to change it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
folks like her were imported in their thousands by (((dhimmicrats))), and expressly for the purpose of destabilizing America.

Indeed, yes.

Tons of them imported by the Halfican.

Part of his plan to “fundamentally” change America 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

For sure.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

A few years back we had some Somali immigrants here for a while, brought in by Tyson meat processing company. The Somali women were particularly haughty, pushy and demanding much more so than the Somali men. The women all dressed in traditional native garb while the men for the most part wore modern American style clothes. They all wore sandals almost year-round. One especially odd thing I noticed was I never even once saw any out in public with infants or small children and only once saw a boy that looked to be in his early teens.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by joken2
One especially odd thing I noticed was I never even once saw any out in public with infants or small children and only once saw a boy that looked to be in his early teens.

In a hugely ironic twist, they would probably claim
not to trust Americans around their kids.

Fear the crabcat.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
In my day I wouldn't have had to lift a finger. The black high school girls would've beat her like a rug.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 53 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.