-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same stupid tired NeverTrumper BS from the OP.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The article is bogus because it's premise is fake. Biden did not win. Trump won the election but they took it away from him with massive fraud on many levels. That is being proven now. We have the proof although no court as yet has allowed it to come forward. Trump had more actual votes than any other candidate in our history. The Forensic audit in Arizona is rumored to be 200K votes short. Where'd they go? Did they disappear out of thin air? Were they lost? Were they shredded? Were there that many adjudicated? All the swing states already reported the highest adjudication rates in the history of elections. Georgia's Fayette county has election memory card issues as does many other states. Fulton Co. has big problems with an estimated 20K ballots being fake. All the other swing states have major problems that must be addressed. This mess is starting to unravel and soon will burst the seams.

It's a flaming liberal attempt to add legitimacy to to an illegitimate fraudulent election. It's bullshait of the first water.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're giving him too much credit.

He's a never Trumper who actively looks for articles which not only impugn Trump but offers some pathetic reasons why Trump's 2016 campaign,against the Luciferian creatures occupying Capital Hill,was successful.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't waste any time reading the link because it is trying to make a case for why Trump lost, absent the #1 reason . . .election fraud. Trump was on the cusp of a 50 state victory, and sleepy joe never came out of his basement. Massive election fraud was the only way Trump could lose, and nobody believed it could be pulled off.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Exactly that ^

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by add
"Salmon, ID" strikes again.

dumphuck

The "dumphuck" is the one who thinks name-calling is a sufficient rebuttal when in actuality, its merely a concession that you can't respond on the merits.

The article, just like you, has no merits.

dumphuck

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As the author said, Trump was great, and good for keeping us out of any new wars. Thank God for President Trump for that alone.

But he had, as the author said, a rude and irritating personal style that rubbed many people the wrong way. Including me. Starting every day with those stupid tweets.
I voted for him twice, what am I going to do, vote for Biden because he is more polite?

He did get screwed out of the election and I think Trump did win, they cheated in Pennsylvania and Georgia, also in Wisconsin.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Enough cared that he was a boor that they voted for the senile but unthreatening moron. That's correct. Image IS everything.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PedoBiden won because of his massive rallies, boat parades, car parades, along with his homespun Will Rogers-styled sayings from his front porch rocker, etc. Right? RIGHT???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I didn't waste any time reading the link because it is trying to make a case for why Trump lost, absent the #1 reason . . .election fraud. Trump was on the cusp of a 50 state victory, and sleepy joe never came out of his basement. Massive election fraud was the only way Trump could lose, and nobody believed it could be pulled off.

while I believe trump got screwed over......50 states....no way in hell.........bob

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Was the election was stolen, he'll yes. A lot of people didn't care for Trump running his mouth, but I don't know anyone who didn't vote for him because he's a loudmouth.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Was the election was stolen, he'll yes. A lot of people didn't care for Trump running his mouth, but I don't know anyone who didn't vote for him because he's a loudmouth.

You mean tens of millions didnt vote for a demented, lying, traitorus, pedophile because Trump told the truth? Hummm. Revolutionary. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Like Hitler said, just devise a scheme so devious and unbelievable no one will believe it and they wont believe it.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the last paragraph of the article sums it up well. trump lost because he was unlikable and boorish. obama won because he was a smooth talking bullschit artist.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He didn't loose..

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Copying and pasting the article isn't that hard.

Also the fact that Trump couldn't beat the kid sniffer by so wide a margin they couldn't steal it seems lost on everyone. Anyone else would have beaten Biden by a landslide.

Trump was never supposed to be president. Clinton picked him to run against because he's that easy to beat. The fact that the old school Democrat couldn't bear Hillary is the only reason Trump ever won.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rong. The military got the Ds and CCPs 16 year plan and asked Trump to run. They stopped the steal in '16 to get him in and set the trap they are fighting tooth and nail now to try and survive.

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Also the fact that Trump couldn't beat the kid sniffer by so wide a margin they couldn't steal it seems lost on everyone. Anyone else would have beaten Biden by a landslide.

Trump was never supposed to be president. Clinton picked him to run against because he's that easy to beat. The fact that the old school Democrat couldn't bear Hillary is the only reason Trump ever won.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
He was offensive to suburban house wives, he needed them and lost them. Somehow he forgot he was president, and his twitter crap did him along with constant propaganda attacks by lame stream media.

So true. The election was a referendum on his personality. You naysayers need to read the article.

I'll read it after you paste it.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Your analysis dismisses the reason they had to have the Chyneze Flu.
You think Joke Biden and crew want Gen Charles Flynn in charge of the 7th Fleet and Pacific Army?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 68 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.