Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Indy has been a mask wearing covtard from the jump.

Which makes the original post hilarious

Learn to read, dope.

The original post was about the cover up conspiracy of Covid's origin, not about wearing masks.

You swallowed it hook, line, sinker and were very vocal about it on here.

Own it. You were played. But you lack the character to admit it.

MAGA
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=JohnnyLoco]I’d like to remind everyone to take their shot.[/quote

Take the shot.
Are you LOCO ?

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife's dad has covid right now. He's 71 and otherwise healthy. I got a root canal yesterday and everyone in the office was wearing masks.
Not just there - but here too... State's health dept. dictates (so far) that medical staff must be masked..

I refuse to wear one at the dentist.. They know it. So I just wait outside on the sidewalk until the gal calls me in - I go right to the chair and awayyyyyyyyy we go.. New crown's goin' on tomorrow morning at 10:30.. I can HARDLY wait... (NOT)..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Indy has been a mask wearing covtard from the jump.

Which makes the original post hilarious

Learn to read, dope.

The original post was about the cover up conspiracy of Covid's origin, not about wearing masks.

You swallowed it hook, line, sinker and were very vocal about it on here.

Own it. You were played. But you lack the character to admit it.
Indy's a dumf u c k from way back.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
I heard that everyone is going to have to wear a neck collar with a vaccination tag just like dogs and their rabies shots. 😮

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fructose is sugar.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
Fructose is sugar.

Yep, like sucrose and glucose.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by deflave
Did you get your vaccine?

Yes I did.

I don't understand loons who think the vaccine itself is a conspiracy. President Trump started Operation Warp Speed. When I was a kid, they invented Polio vaccine. Everyone took it and there were no objections.

Sure, the "vaccine" happened under Trump, but just because I prefer president Trump’s view for America 100/1 over Biden's, doesn't mean that I trust anything that the pharmaceutical industry rushes to market and leftists rabidly support.

Yep. As if Trump told them to make it dangerous. Sheesh.

Some cant see things have changed in our Govt since the 50's and early 60s.

Like, sometime about when the Govt started telling us butter and meat, and animal fat and milk was bad for us and we needed to start eating margarine etc and our rates of heart disease, strokes and macular degeneration started skyrocketting.

Its good Indy didnt get the Covid and sit home taking tylenol until he started dying.

I guess he still thinks kids need the vipers venom too.

The fact the MSM, Twitter and YouTube block people like Trump and Real Docs means nothing to him.

Sheesh. Some deserve to be lab rats.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Yes I did.

I don't understand loons who think the vaccine itself is a conspiracy. President Trump started Operation Warp Speed. When I was a kid, they invented Polio vaccine. Everyone took it and there were no objections.

Polio was a man made virus that man made a vaccine for (that wasnt an actual vaccine)?

Oh, Governments shut down the global economy, NOT the Chinese Virus.
Piss poor comparisons all around.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by HawkI

Yes I did.

Polio was a man made virus that man made a vaccine for (that wasnt an actual vaccine)?

Don’t forget that polio must also be 99.5% survivable, and that once you’ve had it you’d have a high level of resistance to getting it again.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

HawkI

Where did you get this info? Link?

'

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldman03

HawkI

Where did you get this info? Link?

'

HawkI must be busy so I'm gonna straighten this out.

Polio is not a man made virus. It has been around for centuries according to scientist. There are recorded outbreaks of polio in the 1700's, 1800's, and 1900's in countries throughout the world.

I believe what HawkI was referring to is the Cutter vaccine. It was released in 1955 and given to an estimated 200,000 children. As it turned out, the vaccine was worse than the disease. Many, many kids developed polio and lots of them died, from the Cutter vaccine.

Jonas Salk released his polio vaccine in 1955, but because of the Cutter vaccine's dismal failure, people were afraid of either. Eventually the Salk vaccine proved to be effective and derivatives of it are the polio vaccines used today.

I could tell more about polio and the vaccines, but this is the short version.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife's dad has covid right now. He's 71 and otherwise healthy. I got a root canal yesterday and everyone in the office was wearing masks.

I had to go to Vanderbilt today for an appt. I was able to hit up the crapper first thing before Shameequa took a dialysis sheeit in there in the specialty clinic.

It was sweet, still smelled like Comet.

Anyway, came on out, sat down in the waiting room amongst a couple dozen other transplant patients. One vietnam vet/hippie/jerry garcia fatfugg kept givin me the stink eye. Realized I’d sat amongst them people for about 3 minutes without putting my mask thing back on. lol
luckily all the other karens had their face in their phones

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cutter makes mosquito and tick Deer too.

Everybody knows that 😃

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Clinton/Commie/Bolshevik machine alive and well it seems.

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-cdc-dir...e-thought-covid-leaked-china-lab-1597382

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is anyone even talking about this anymore? Just accept that you got tricked try to learn from your mistake.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by HawkI

Yes I did.

Don’t forget that polio must also be 99.5% survivable, and that once you’ve had it you’d have a high level of resistance to getting it again.

Every village if Africa where I was had an unfortunate kid or two with a leg atrophied from polio paralysis. Effects can range from a lifelong limp to a leg shortened and withered from lack of use ( our skeleton grows in response to how we use it).

So, if polio was man made, they sure did a good job.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sweet Jesus,

Indy made the comparison, I questioned said comparison, now everyone thinks polio was man made....Jesus.

Polio=not man made, actual traditional vaccine created from disease strain, FDA approved.

Covid19=man made virus, non vaccine not containing disease strain, not FDA approved but CDC emergency approved.

Capisce?

Polio was an actual pandemic; Covid, a man made one.

You aren't getting out of life alive, no matter how important, regaled and regarded you may actually be or in many instances, you think you are.

The government has no place in keeping you safe, healthy or telling you what needle to stick in yourself, and your neighbor sure as [bleep] don't.

If "they" were honest, and they aren't, millions of illegals wouldn't be transplanted to a city near you spreading third world smallpox, ebola, measles and whatever else was considered eradicated in this country at one time. That might actually be something they are required to prevent, by the law of the land.

Good luck listening to these phoucs, all Judas [bleep] that shut your life down and devalued your currency while you were fraught with the idea you might end up where you're going to end up. YOU are the tinfoil dumbasses....

But hey, Bezos, Wally World and the "essentials" made hay while everyone else had to stay home for fear of murdering someone with a disease that Bezos, Wally World and the "essentials" are favored nation trade partners with; bring in the 250,000 containers and keep "our" economy going. The guy selling sealing wax down the street is either on the dole now, closed up looking for work or spent the last of the inflated currency he was donated; probably spent it some where "essential" enough not to get the same treatment....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,724 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,539
Posts18,453,081
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.