J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Meanwhile, don't forget about these INNOCENT political prisoners of PedoBiden's DICTATORSHIP:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's a meme with no attribution or citations.

Oh please, Paul. Get a clue....

He has one, but that is all. He doesnt know what to do with it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Right on fburgtx & efw , wouldn't be the tiniest bit surprised .

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Who’s gonna be surprised when “Qanon” is found to be just as fake?

I’ll be shocked if it ISNT a psych-ops operation of the intelligence services to make Pro-Trump folks look like idiots.

I’m already almost completely convinced that’s exactly what it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big +1 Barry , nobody watching them and nothing but time on their hands .

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The thing about all these alphabet agencies "infiltrating", or "knowing"... or whatever they say they do...

If this was such a threat, why didn't they arrest the instigators and stop it before it happened?

Answer: If they are not outright planning these things, then they are infiltrating and egging them on to get their desired results.

Not just Jan. 6th, but mass shooting events, race issues, ... you name it. It all follows a clear narrative. Has for years.

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/16/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The thing about all these alphabet agencies "infiltrating", or "knowing"... or whatever they say they do...

If this was such a threat, why didn't they arrest the instigators and stop it before it happened?

Answer: If they are not outright planning these things, then they are infiltrating and egging them on to get their desired results.

Not just Jan. 6th, but mass shooting events, race issues, ... you name it. It all follows a clear narrative. Has for years.

Truth. The deep state govt of tyrants is our enemy and the MSM is their indoctrination arm.

Im to the point i distrust any schiett they feed me and is a big reason i dispute the contention
by our Govt, D and some Rino politicians, the MSM, You tube, twitter, other social media etc has spent hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of hours of time discrediting Que and saying Qubers are Trumpster right wing nutjobs.

Que has been over the target and they dont like it. They fear it and for good reason. Dimocommies, traitors, Rinos and MSM Rats hate the truth and light of day.

They hate Trump, Que+ and Que and Anons. If Que were a larp sucking Qubers down the rabbit hole they would love it.

Like Trump said, they seem to be a bunch of good meaning patriots. They may not be the only good patriots, but that is why they hate Que and Anons and Qubers.

Is Mike Flynn trying to lead patriots down the rabbit hole also? Was Trump's ex NSA chieff suckered down the rabbit hole?

The enemy of the tryants is my friend.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/16/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw

I’ll be shocked if it ISNT a psych-ops operation of the intelligence services to make Pro-Trump folks look like idiots.

Yep

If Que were wrong and Trump wasnt coming back and the deep state really did have this and us wrapped up and if they were in control, why would they still be spending time and money wasting both trying to destroy Trump and Que? I think its elementary to realize that they would have better things to do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/16/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What did Tucker offer as hard evidence?

Yes, what evidence?

Fake News speculation is not evidence.

Last edited by saddlegun; 06/16/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Meanwhile, don't forget about these INNOCENT political prisoners of PedoBiden's DICTATORSHIP:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's a meme with no attribution or citations.

This is largely a meme war. The facts are well established. You don't win this war with facts, though. Effective memes are how you persuade most people.

In other words, no facts, just pump out the propaganda for the gullible.

The facts are NOT established. If they are, then where is your evidence?

Just claiming that the facts are well-established does not mean that they are.

E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E.

Show it to us, or STFU.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yes, exactly.

I don't think these alphabet agencies infiltrated these Anti-American organizations like Antifa and BLM, etc.,, I am convinced that they Created them, organized their operations and recruited their members,

To well organized and far, far to much political clout, media support, Law Enforcement Protection and Money to just be a grass roots organization that goes around breaking schit, stealing schit and burning schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Don’t you and Queer leader have a nambla meeting to attend? Liberal Canadians.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by efw

Yep

If Que were wrong and Trump wasnt coming back and the deep state really did have this and us wrapped up and if they were in control, why would they still be spending time and money wasting both trying to destroy Trump and Que? I think its elementary to realize that they would have better things to do.

Same reason they are continuing to spend time and money trying to destroy the First and Second Amendments, Obstacles.

Can't complete THE PLAN with those two basic Constitutional Rights still in place.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/16/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 53 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.