Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I see the cundt OP has no interest in answering any of the questions she has been asked.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I see the cundt OP has no interest in answering any of the questions she has been asked.

Shes to busy licking lollipops......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Perhaps a better thread title would be "U.S. media trains less, lies more".

^^^^^This deserves to be said more. copycopycopy...dittodittoditto

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Perhaps a better thread title would be "U.S. media trains less, lies more".

Easy enough.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The cant and tone is meant to draw interest, but facts are facts. US cops are expected to go out like cowboys and handle more than anyone could. It's bad for everyone. And ends up costing too much when lawsuits are settled.

Wrong.

The cant, slant, and tone, are meant to inflame and deceive.

It’s called “a hit piece” and is of no real value other than to signal an agenda.

Would you have read it if it were a dry recitation of data? I would also follow up on sources to make sure they just didn't make stuff up.

You'll find they didn't. And I wouldn't criticize what another has done if I had done nothing, myself.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
The cant and tone is meant to draw interest, but facts are facts. US cops are expected to go out like cowboys and handle more than anyone could. It's bad for everyone. And ends up costing too much when lawsuits are settled.

Wrong.

It’s called “a hit piece” and is of no real value other than to signal an agenda.

Would you have read it if it were a dry recitation of data? I would also follow up on sources to make sure they just didn't make stuff up.

You'll find they didn't. And I wouldn't criticize what another has done if I had done nothing, myself.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There is so much hilarious content in there that I don't know where to start.

"The state mandate for basic police training was slashed by more than 25 percent, from 22 weeks to 16 weeks to total 650 hours."

OP, you are obviously well researched in this, are the cops issued a car and sent out on their own at 22 weeks or are they assigned to a Field Training Officer?

"Enforcement of victimless crimes is a major factor in creating unnecessary police interactions which fuels violence."

Good point. Let's just stop enforcing victimless crimes and violence will go down. Did they define a victimless crime OP?

"According to the report, the majority of the world’s police forces carry firearms, but no developed nation uses them against their citizens as often as officers in the US – and disproportionately against African-Americans, compared with the percentage of the population they represent."

OP, do our police use violence against African Americans at a rate that is inconsistent with African American's rate of involvement in violent crime?

While it may be easy for some to write off police killings as a problem of American gun culture, this is not major factor. According to the report, Finland has one the highest gun-ownership rates in Europe, with around 32 civilian firearms per 100 people – but incidents of police shooting civilians are extremely rare.

What is Finland's gun crime rate measured against cop's use of guns against them OP?

The OP is goddam dumb. A lot of people are. With that said, unless police training has changed over the past few decades, it can be improved upon.

Yeah, I'll get right on answering questions for someone who doesn't even have the self control to hold back from insulting strangers in the internet. Way too much wiggling of fingers to vomit on the screen around here.

Last edited by urbaneruralite; 06/16/21.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha.

You are gonna pussy out against a guy who likes wearing spandex?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Wrong.

Did you follow up on the "sources"? What do you think about them?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by 700LH

Good links.

American Woke-ists are fond of comparing the US to European nations, because they're "developed" and so are we... but European nations differ from the New World (Americas) markedly in many respects, not the least of which is that they are ethnically homogeneous. When we compare the numbers for nations in the Americas the U.S. looks a heck of a lot better than most of our neighbors.

Nope. Policing in Europe is different because their training leads them to not even consider the first steps American police are conditioned to take. They also don't as often expect police to work alone where the only option is deadly force. This makes for better policing which is safer for cops themselves.

They are moving toward more violence though as their governments move left. Governmental liberals take control of police and demand more capability of violence to enforce their policies.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Rest assured I spent all day in training. On the range.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Mac84
Woketard article. Knew it would get to the disproportionate killing of blacks. 🖕🏿

Hey didya hear that the cop who was in on getting Dennis Tuttle murdered has now been caught in fabricating to bust George Floyd? If they'll do it to black they do it to white, too.

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

That's the attitude that gets cops ambushed or murdered by someone who thinks the cops are gonna kill him regardless. Bad training.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's the attitude that gets cops ambushed or murdered by someone who thinks the cops are gonna kill him regardless. Bad training.

50 years ago you would have been in a State hospital.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That was a bit of a leap eh?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That was a bit of a leap eh?

Yep...half a century.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G

It’s great training considering line-of-duty deaths by shooting continue to trend down despite there now being around 800,000 sworn officers in the US, all while the number of people killed by police remains fairly constant. Adjusted for population growth, even that’s trending down.

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U

It’s great training considering line-of-duty deaths by shooting continue to trend down despite there now being around 800,000 sworn officers in the US, all while the number of people killed by police remains fairly constant. Adjusted for population growth, even that’s trending down.

You don't think any cops die due to the affects I described?

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G

You don't think any cops die due to the affects I described?

There’s all sorts of reasons people kill people. It’s not anything new and no one is going to prevent all crazy people from doing crazy things. People shoot up schools too. No one is blaming the kids.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO, That was funny LT, true but still funny. Nowadays give him a bottle of pills and push him out the door to be a menace on society.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Police die because career criminals do not want to go back to jail so the criminals shoot them and resist arrest.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,815 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,877
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.