Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
jeffy o

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Because of the NY Atty Gen Trump investigation?

Sickermore, Piddler, Gayghost, Northmam, JiminTenn, Plowboy, Sac, or Calledumb?

Come on you stupid POS. Stand up like a man, or hide like a lying dimmocommie turd.

You need to get some of the facts straight before you go off ranting. First, the New York Attorney General is only a small part of the investigations into Trump. Her office has largely been investigating civil matters up until very recently. The threat to Trump and his companies comes from the New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney. They have a grand jury in place which has his documents and have been grilling his executives for weeks.

The federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) also have a grand jury in place and they are investigating other potential criminal issues. Same witht the feds in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn).

The NY AG is the least of Trump's problems.

It's nice to hear from passionate Trump supporters on these forums but if there are any attorneys on these forums, especially ex-prosecutors or criminal defense attorneys on these forums it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about what appears to be real peril for the former president.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral

Come on you stupid POS. Stand up like a man, or hide like a lying dimmocommie turd.

You need to get some of the facts straight before you go off ranting. First, the New York Attorney General is only a small part of the investigations into Trump. Her office has largely been investigating civil matters up until very recently. The threat to Trump and his companies comes from the New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney. They have a grand jury in place which has his documents and have been grilling his executives for weeks.

The federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) also have a grand jury in place and they are investigating other potential criminal issues. Same witht the feds in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn).

It's nice to hear from passionate Trump supporters on these forums but if there are any attorneys on these forums, especially ex-prosecutors or criminal defense attorneys on these forums it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about what appears to be real peril for the former president.

And just like that another long time member chimes in with his sockpuppet account so as not to ruin his good name.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Don’t get mad at them guys, LIEberalism is a mental disorder. You can’t really get mad at retards!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And just like that another long time member chimes in with his sockpuppet account so as not to ruin his good name. LMFAO fixed

I wonder whose sock puppet WhoreAdmrial is ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On another note, I thought the Hannity interview went well. One thing I learned was that the border wall was delayed from a long list of separate law suits.
I was nodding my head and thinking, ah that's why he couldn't go into details while in office. Lots of lawsuits have gag orders or the law firm says, don't say a word because it might harm our defense.

I didn't agree with everything Trump did, but I wasn't in his shoes either with over a hundred battles. I doubt if any of us would've got the industry back after a whole generation of outsourcing jobs. That changed and is changing quickly. Maybe our country should humble ourselves and seek the Lord.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Still drunk?

Has the nice staff worker come by with your juice yet?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just because you're not posting under your other handle doesn't mean we've forgotten who you are, dickhead.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jag threads rule.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

.....................There is one word ADMIRAL in your entire post that needs attention...."APPEARS"..................Interesting that with all of the Trump hoopla going on in NY now for at least 2 years, whether from the NY AG or from the NY County Manhattan DA, NOT ONE charge has been filed against Trump or the Trump Organization. "GRILLING" the executives for weeks is another dead giveaway, in that they are in SEARCH of a crime rather than already having conclusive evidence OF A CRIME....This is all nothing more than a fishing expedition in search of a crime by the NY AG and DA...Why? Very simple. They want things to APPEAR that Trump is a criminal and guilty of crimes whether any charges are filed or not. Nothing more than a full campaign of dis-crediting, Why? Simple again. They want to do as much dis-crediting as much as possible to prevent Trump from winning in 2024 should he run again for POTUS......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.

Speaking of crusty - how's your GRIDS-infected azzhole doing these days??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why are all these liberal idiots still so consumed with TDS when Trump is long out of office? Shoudn't you be focused on the mess your boy Biden is making in his rush to overturn and dismantle the Trump policies that were actually very effective, such as "remain in Mexico". Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Speaking of investigations, how about Hunter representing private interests in China connected to the CCP when his Dad was VP? Does that pale in comparison to anything Trump did on his taxes?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Speaking of crusty - how's your GRIDS-infected azzhole doing these days??

You are going to have to come over again and scrape it off for me, Lover. You have such amazing hands.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.

Can you be anymore of a lying, disingenuous, worthless piece of crap? If you think that mentally comprised retard is good for this country then you truly are a fugking idiot.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

............Opinions opinion opinion..........Laughing stock on the world stage? Well Jimmy, who gives a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Trump put America first BONEHEAD! And anytime ya put America first, the rest of the world of course will react adversely and call Trump a laughing stock on the world stage......Why? Because America first policies are NOT their policies and do not act in their best interests.................So keep on coming with your stupid opinions. Somewhat entertaining.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
413 members (280shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.