Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?

Not my job to prove him guilty. Its the attorney general's job and they aren't going to release it before he is charged. Thats the way the system works. Sorry you can't get a play by play as the evidence is discovered. It really should be a reality tv show that shows you it as it happens, right? No one is going to manufacture evidence and you are an utter moron if you think Trump was acquitted because he was deemed innocent. He was acquitted because the republicans knew they would not be re-elected if they didn't. They are spineless cowards which also accounts for why the Mueller investigation was a failure. Lets face it, the republicans are useless moronic turds that put themselves before country. All that matters is power and their ability to get rich off of it. They investigated Hillary how many times and found nothing? They investigated Hunter and found nothing. You want more investigations into Hunter which will of course produce nothing. Of course, you don't want investigations into Jan 6. Why, because they might find something.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When he announced his initial run, I would've bet a paycheck he had no chance. Then again, I have been wrong before.

1Minute
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by TimZ
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.

Can you be anymore of a lying, disingenuous, worthless piece of crap? If you think that mentally comprised retard is good for this country then you truly are a fugking idiot.

Trump is no longer in office. We aren't talking about him.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.
............Opinions opinion opinion..........Laughing stock on the world stage? Well Jimmy, who gives a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Trump put America first BONEHEAD! And anytime ya put America first, the rest of the world of course will react adversely and call Trump a laughing stock on the world stage......Why? Because America first policies are NOT their policies and do not act in their best interests.................So keep on coming with your stupid opinions. Somewhat entertaining.

Isn't that the whole performance thing? When Trump is laughed at while giving a speech, who cares, but when Biden is drug off by his wife out of a cafe because she doesn't want him answering questions all day, well, thats outrageous.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Donald Trump is still relevant, he can deliver the White House to Democrats in 2024.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

............Opinions opinion opinion..........Laughing stock on the world stage? Well Jimmy, who gives a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Trump put America first BONEHEAD! And anytime ya put America first, the rest of the world of course will react adversely and call Trump a laughing stock on the world stage......Why? Because America first policies are NOT their policies and do not act in their best interests.................So keep on coming with your stupid opinions. Somewhat entertaining.

Isn't that the whole performance thing? When Trump is laughed at while giving a speech, who cares, but when Biden is drug off by his wife out of a cafe because she doesn't want him answering questions all day, well, thats outrageous.

Nobody laughed at Pres. Trump - you're a lying [bleep]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Can you be anymore of a lying, disingenuous, worthless piece of crap? If you think that mentally comprised retard is good for this country then you truly are a fugking idiot.

Trump is no longer in office. We aren't talking about him.

Thank you for proving my point. You’re fugking disingenuous. Biden is a mental retard and people like you who say otherwise disgust me. That imbecile is a national and international embarrassment.

You’re also a liar. But then again you know that.

Last edited by Springcove; 06/17/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Nobody laughed at Pres. Trump - you're a lying [bleep]

American President did not cave in during meeting with Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly annoyed and on defensive during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Donald Trump.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from api-assets.infowars.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Bull💩. Only the American propaganda news Corp is saying Biden didn’t fold. Worldwide news agencies are laughing AT him. You’re a lying sack of crap.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?

Not my job to prove him guilty. Its the attorney general's job and they aren't going to release it before he is charged. Thats the way the system works. Sorry you can't get a play by play as the evidence is discovered. It really should be a reality tv show that shows you it as it happens, right? No one is going to manufacture evidence and you are an utter moron if you think Trump was acquitted because he was deemed innocent. He was acquitted because the republicans knew they would not be re-elected if they didn't. They are spineless cowards which also accounts for why the Mueller investigation was a failure. Lets face it, the republicans are useless moronic turds that put themselves before country. All that matters is power and their ability to get rich off of it. They investigated Hillary how many times and found nothing? They investigated Hunter and found nothing. You want more investigations into Hunter which will of course produce nothing. Of course, you don't want investigations into Jan 6. Why, because they might find something.
...................More opinionated CRAP, CRAP and MORE CRAP........Of course it is not your jobby to prove him guilty. But by your opinionated drivel, Trump is already guilty. You say no one is going to manufacture evidence? OH REALLY? May I remind your sorry azzzz, that the Russian collusion hoax has been proven to be all MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. WHOOOOPS!...May I remind your sorry azzzzz again of the memos and e/mails of those involved with manufacturing such evidence?? Hunter is still being investigated bonehead and furthermore u clown, his already exposed e/mails and such from his computer is quite damning. Oh and by the way again you pathetic idiot. Trump was acquitted from any wrong doing on Jan 6th....In fact again idiot, Jan 6th has been proven to be just another set up by BLM and the left. Trump CLEARLY said in his speech on Jan 6th to PEACEFULLY go to the capital. And guess what again MORON, the breaching of the capital took place WHILE the Trump supporters were still at his speech. So the timeline does not match up with your Trump hating accusations about Jan 6th....Trump was acquitted. LOL.....Ya know Jimbo and as I told CallDUMMY. You clowns cannot debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your lives depended on it......LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bull💩. Only the American propaganda news Corp is saying Biden didn’t fold. Worldwide news agencies are laughing AT him. You’re a lying sack of crap.

I do not listen to American news channels. Neither side was able to convince the other side to their point of view. It appears no concessions were given, therefore, American President won.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yeah people/good people turn out at Trump Rallies by the tens of thousands filling every one of them to capacity - many thousands stand outside because there's not enough room .
Your marxist idols can't fill a large living room .
You make a complete fool of yourself like the other trolls - go do your job and lick some fa-agz schi-tty dik off kweeer-ass goofball

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek
American Demented President did cave in during meeting with Vladimir Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly laughing and on the offense during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Demented Biden..

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Slavek
American Demented President did cave in during meeting with Vladimir Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly laughing and on the offense during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Demented Biden..

Enough said, case closed. Go ahead Jim, try to convince us that we are not really seeing what we are seeing. Its always fun.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

...................More opinionated CRAP, CRAP and MORE CRAP........Of course it is not your jobby to prove him guilty. But by your opinionated drivel, Trump is already guilty. You say no one is going to manufacture evidence? OH REALLY? May I remind your sorry azzzz, that the Russian collusion hoax has been proven to be all MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. WHOOOOPS!...May I remind your sorry azzzzz again of the memos and e/mails of those involved with manufacturing such evidence?? Hunter is still being investigated bonehead and furthermore u clown, his already exposed e/mails and such from his computer is quite damning. Oh and by the way again you pathetic idiot. Trump was acquitted from any wrong doing on Jan 6th....In fact again idiot, Jan 6th has been proven to be just another set up by BLM and the left. Trump CLEARLY said in his speech on Jan 6th to PEACEFULLY go to the capital. And guess what again MORON, the breaching of the capital took place WHILE the Trump supporters were still at his speech. So the timeline does not match up with your Trump hating accusations about Jan 6th....Trump was acquitted. LOL.....Ya know Jimbo and as I told CallDUMMY. You clowns cannot debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your lives depended on it......LOL

You're not going to like how this ends. The prosecutors will charge them all, including his adult children, and that will set off a race to the courthouse to see who can throw the old man under the bus first. First one in gets the best deal. The holdouts become roadkill.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
You're not going to like how this ends. The prosecutors will charge them all, including his adult children, and that will set off a race to the courthouse to see who can throw the old man under the bus first. First one in gets the best deal. The holdouts become roadkill.

Somebody lead "WarAdmiral" to the political glue factory, he's outlived his usefulness.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You fugking moron. They found e
EVERYTHING with Hunter, you dumb schit. The media propaganda corps just refuse to publicize it.

Now go drink your yellow Kool-Aid, you fugkin dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral

Somebody lead "WarAdmiral" to the political glue factory, he's outlived his usefulness.....

I tip my hat to your response. Many won't get it.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.