Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
That’s a great deal. I’d sign up for a misdemeanor and pay the fine in advance to do what they did. Not a big deal at all and a sound decision on their part. In reality is about like speeding and not giving a damn when you get stopped because you have the money to pay the fine and would rather pay a fine and do as you please than drive thr speed limit.

And give up their firearms.

Doesn’t mention being possibly red flagged.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
That’s a great deal. I’d sign up for a misdemeanor and pay the fine in advance to do what they did. Not a big deal at all and a sound decision on their part. In reality is about like speeding and not giving a damn when you get stopped because you have the money to pay the fine and would rather pay a fine and do as you please than drive thr speed limit.

They didn't give up their firearms. They only surrendered the two they used. Hers looked like a Jennings. They did her a favor by making her surrender it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

They didn't give up their firearms. They only surrendered the two they used. Hers looked like a Jennings. They did her a favor by making her surrender it.

Surrendered is different from giving up?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

They have others and can buy as many as they want. It’s not a big deal. They have plenty of money.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd hate losing my AR, but I'd just go to my safe and get another one. I need to get my wife another gun. Her Magnum Carry is collectible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I'd hate losing my AR, but I'd just go to my safe and get another one. I need to get my wife another gun. Her Magnum Carry is collectible.

That only works if one is worth many millions. How much does one have to be worth to even consider running for American senate minimum $20 million? If you did something equally foolish you would not be able to get another one from safe, because they would confiscate your entire safe. If you are a multimillionaire please forget what I wrote.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Slavek

That only works if one is worth many millions. How much does one have to be worth to even consider running for American senate minimum $20 million? If you did something equally foolish you would not be able to get another one from safe, because they would confiscate your entire safe. If you are a multimillionaire please forget what I wrote.

You can buy an AR for about $450.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
St. Louis is a chit hole ran by chit heads. Best avoided if at all possible.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kids,
They handed in the actual "guilty" guns which were obviously in cop custody anyway. Probably have much nice replacements already in hand. Or on order, just wanted to clear the decks. Besides, he's running for US Senate and a trial, especially on politically stupiditized charges, costs way too much time and money. Pleading to a misdemeanor with a face-saving surrender makes sense -- look how many of YOU are fooled into thinking they "surrendered."
No, they advanced in reverse.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Whereabouts for 450$ ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's sad to say this, but that was a good deal fro them given the whole of the circumstances.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Whereabouts for 450$ ?

PSA. You can get one of their kits and assemble it yourself.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
They suck azz and will suck a willie for a dollar. Some of y'all are pathetic, you need to fight for what's right and don't give in.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
For 2 hours of lawyer billables, you could buy another really nice AR.

I see what happened here. They gonna be fine.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Whereabouts for 450$ ?

PSA. You can get one of their kits and assemble it yourself.

Okay.
I was thinking over the counter. Looking at these for sale in the Louisiana Sportsman classifieds you may can find one for 750-800$ and if priced that way they don’t last long.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You ARE RETARDED to the 100th power !
.LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
It's cheaper to agree to stupidity than to pay out 20-100x the cost to prove innocence. Sad, but True, as it's the way the system is now; they are lowyers they know how to play the game...

Personally I'd find that a HARD BIT to chew, morally... but I ain't got much, so yee haw Capt'n.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'd do a lot of things before I'd admit I did anything wrong when defending my own property and life against a mob.

Mark McLoskey is running for public office now too. After this, I doubt he gets far out the starting gate.

Yep.....he lost my vote

Never had mine to begin with, but sure didn’t sway me to vote for him today.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
IIRC, the gun she was holding at the time was inoperable anyway. I'd bet that the replacement won't be, in spite of them being liberal democrats before, because you'd think they'd realize that some antifa/ blm type might come after them for retribution at some point since they've had a lot of national attention.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.