Hows your Mom Remsen?

I am MAGA.
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
Not to bust in on a pork discussion, but beet horseradish is one of the gifts of the baby Jesus. It's also easy to make at home, and you can make it less sweet and more of a sinus clearing thing, but that jarred stuff is really dang good for store bought anything.

Then again, I just landed in SF and the train is full of freaks smoking pot, so maybe I'm just enjoying the contact high as the two gay guys smoking closest to me are taking a nap together on that seat.

[Linked Image]

Godspeed buddy.

Happy 4th.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thanks for asking, Mr Jim. I'm just getting in town and by the time this Snoop themed train arrives where I'm heading my mom will be in bed for the night, so I'll see her in the morning.

In the meantime, I sure do have the munchies... More Cubano pictures, please!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thank you, Deacon Flave, I hope you have a pork filled Fourth!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Not to bust in on a pork discussion, but beet horseradish is one of the gifts of the baby Jesus. It's also easy to make at home, and you can make it less sweet and more of a sinus clearing thing, but that jarred stuff is really dang good for store bought anything.

Then again, I just landed in SF and the train is full of freaks smoking pot, so maybe I'm just enjoying the contact high as the two gay guys smoking closest to me are taking a nap together on that seat.

[Linked Image]

Ah good ol Bay Area Rapid Transit.

Never a dull moment

Last edited by robertham1; 07/03/21.
IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Thank you, Deacon Flave, I hope you have a pork filled Fourth!

Wrapped in shellfish!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Covered in cheese.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by robertham1

[Linked Image]

Ah good ol Bay Area Rapid Transit.

Never a dull moment

Beware cops bearing tasers.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The griddle didn’t arrive in time for 4th of July cooking needs, but, still happy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fuuck, I gotta get one! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The griddle didn’t arrive in time for 4th of July cooking needs, but, still happy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Congrats.

You're gonna love it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Damn I’ve never seen beet horseradish..
Will def check that out

That pic is the white version.

Euro-trash stores are usually a LOT more flavorful.

But it is delicious.

World (Russian) Market on US1 in Hollywood, on the right heading south before you get into Hallandale.

Thank me later.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
That place is pretty good but it’s not my favorite.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Anybody tried one of these Blackstone griddles that has the air fryer?

Had a few beers with a bud last night and he is thinking about purchasing one.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Well, I am NOT a Blackstone fan, for a number of reasons:

1) I have 2 buddies with Blackstones and they have BOTH developed warps. The heating is uneven under the cooking surface, and the thin, overseas crappy (~11 gauge) 1/8" top is prone to warping.
2) The units I used have SIGNIFICANT hot spots and cool spots and for a big load of food, requires rotating food around for an even cook.
3) Why buy another rolling unit to take up more room when there are FAR better griddle cooking alternatives that fit my needs?
4) Why spend $200+ when there are better options for half the price?

Having cooked on my buddy's Blackstone, and having seen how they break in, I decided to go this route:

https://steelmadeusa.com/collections/outdoor-cooking/products/flat-top-for-outdoor-grill#

7 gauge (~3/16" thick), US made steel. It fits perfectly on my 5 burner pro-series Member's Mark grill. Less footprint, heavier steel, retains heat better with NO "hot spots" like those I have experienced on the Blackstones, and HALF the price. And, I can take it camping (have used it over the campfire - works great!)

[Linked Image]

Last edited by duck911; 07/11/21.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911

1) I have 2 buddies with Blackstones and they have BOTH developed warps. The heating is uneven under the cooking surface, and the thin, overseas crappy (~11 gauge) 1/8" top is prone to warping.
2) The units I used have SIGNIFICANT hot spots and cool spots and for a big load of food, requires rotating food around for an even cook.
3) Why buy another rolling unit to take up more room when there are FAR better griddle cooking alternatives that fit my needs?

Having cooked on my buddy's Blackstone, and having seen how they break in, I decided to go this route:

https://steelmadeusa.com/collections/outdoor-cooking/products/flat-top-for-outdoor-grill#

7 gauge (~3/16" thick), US made steel. It fits perfectly on my 5 burner pro-series Member's Mark grill. Less footprint, heavier steel, retains heat better with NO "hot spots" like those I have experienced on the Blackstones, and HALF the price. And, I can take it camping (have used it over the campfire - works great!)

[Linked Image]

Fugk off, douche bag.

LOL

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image]

Fugk off, douche bag.

LOL

Congrats on your piece of chit Chinese manufactured Warpstone, dumbazz.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Mine works well and we use it often.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]

Way to bend the information to suit your intention, retard !!

[Linked Image from pagestudio.s3.amazonaws.com]

I see considerable hot spots on this "independant" test !

It is really all about how you heat the unit & how you cook within "your" limitations !

Being that the blackstone has only 2 burners, how many were use on that steelmade ?

No lying now, ya gimp !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

[Linked Image]

Way to bend the information to suit your intention, retard !!

[Linked Image from pagestudio.s3.amazonaws.com]

I see considerable hot spots on this "independant" test !

It is really all about how you heat the unit & how you cook within "your" limitations !

Being that the blackstone has only 2 burners, how many were use on that steelmade ?

No lying now, ya gimp !

In DumbDucks defense, the pics are not hers. They’re from the steelmade site.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,485
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.