D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by viking
What’s a DIA?

Defense Intelligence Agency

The DIA likely still has some LOYAL Trump people in their ranks.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just need some evidence to go along with the claim to not feel like an idiot every time some of this crap is posted..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bongino is discussing this story.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If they Chinese deliberately released it they are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Our numbers are skewed high be even if only one third is legitimate its still six figures. Not to mention the trillions in economic damage and the untold huge damage Bidet will do. I'd say it's significant. My 50 year old brother spent over a week in a cardiac unit in Boise because of the China virus. They should at least have to pay the bill.

Will we get the last laugh when we repay the money they loaned as with worthless dollars after Bidets inflation has ran a while. I could just see a president open his wallet in a few years and hund the Chinese a few Trillion dollar noted and then asking for a receipt marked paid in full.

Bb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
1/3. Lmao

MAGA
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by deflave
Coughing and fever for four days.

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Testing....testing...testing....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Designed to destroy the US Economy and Trump's Presidency, Worked well.

Thank a COVTARD.

Not China.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by las

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Testing....testing...testing....

Yep.

The US government tested its citizens.

And holy fugk are the majority of them stupid.

Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by GeoW
Just need some evidence to go along with the claim to not feel like an idiot every time some of this crap is posted..

No doubt. There are a lot of people I don't bother talking to 'cause without that evidence, fairly easily verifiable via credible sources, I just get written of as a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's easier / more profitable to just STFU for the time being. frown I truly hope that evidence comes in a form I can use for my idiots in my situation.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do as well but for four years we've been fed schit daily and so far nothing has come of any of it. Why should this be different? Not calling anyone crazy but I am calling a few more gullible than others, for what it's worth.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The story was on Zero Hedge maybe a couple weeks ago and again today. Also on Yahoo news today, but I certainly understand everyone’s hesitancy in accepting it as legitimate at the moment.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
No doubt. There are a lot of people I don't bother talking to 'cause without that evidence, fairly easily verifiable via credible sources, I just get written of as a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's easier more profitable to just STFU for the time being. frown I truly hope that evidence comes in a form I can use for my idiots in my situation.
Tom

I do as well but for four years we've been fed schit daily and so far nothing has come of any of it. Why should this be different? Not calling anyone crazy but I am calling a few more gullible than others, for what it's worth.

You're conflating the value of this information with lack of action by the corrupt Department of Justice.

The DOJ is infected with Commie apparatchiks and they want to not only control the narrative and who gets elected to office but the minds of the population of this nation.

The accumulation of large amounts of information make their goals of control much more difficult.Therefore the more information that is collected the harder it is to hide the truth.

When another patriot like President Trump gets elected,this large body of information will be used to hold these Commies in the DOJ accountable for their actions of treason.

Try and be patient,allow this to unfold and pray for patriots to step forward and turn this around.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The traitors and criminals are running the show. Nothing will be done.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hope he is smarter than epstein was and has left copies out there to be found in case of his untimely suicide.
Do not know that I would trust anyone oat any level of US guvmit to keep me alive if I had real damaging information.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The traitors and criminals are running the show. Nothing will be done.

[Linked Image from childinsider.com]

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The release was probably accidental, but the reaction of the Chicom government was not.

We can't have transcripts from their Politburo, but having grown up during the Cold War and having a fascination with the enemy for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if:
1. The politburo figured out early they'd not be able to contain Covid in Wuhan. It would sweep China.
so -- what to do?
2. Containment in, and to, China by locking borders and shutting down would leave China at the bottom of the economic barrel all alone, mucking up Belt and Road scheme for years.
So, what is best for China?
3. Keep quiet, allow ethnic Chinese and foreigners to spread virus until signs of spread appear elsewhere. Softly softly monkey catchee sickee.....
Why?
4. China then is joined at the bottom of the global economic barrel by every other nation on earth.
Ah, so, glasshoppah.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One thing to keep in mind, the CCP may have been using Covid 19 as a test case to see how their release procedures would work on the world. One can model all they want, but a test case is the best procedure to use.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
RTE great picture yea cry babies. I guess we should throw in the towel and our freedom. Turn in our guns and man card without even à participation ribbon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact that the Chinese:

1) Said that it couldn’t be passed between humans.

2) Insured that it would be spread throughout the world by keeping airlines leaving Wuhan flying while they closed the province’s borders.

3) Refused to cooperate with investigators.

Proves that the Chinese used it as a weapon against the rest of the world.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
99.6 percent survival rate. Not much of a weapon indeed. More of a terror tool - the idiots of the world panicking and demanding the government do something caused (nearly) worldwide lockdowns which destroyed the economy.

It destroyed our economy and enabled the progressive fascists to lie their way into power and thereby removing Trump from office.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
390 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 40 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,004
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.